LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be correct if that is the case however if DB was on any time of gov. assistance then one would have to know what she stated on that application. If she held back any monies then that would be fraud. A BIG IF but something LE could investigate.

I think they are pretty big about the child support thing. Meaning, I think if you don't claim child support and there is a father's name on the BC you are obligated to pursue child support legally. I could be wrong though. I work as a child advocate for the foster system, and for the school system. So I only know things from tidbits I get here and there.

You're right though- if there is proof of fraud she can and should be held accountable. I think it's just been speculation to date.

I think they are pretty big about the child support thing. Meaning, I think if you don't claim child support and there is a father's name on the BC you are obligated to pursue child support legally. I could be wrong though. I work as a child advocate for the foster system, and for the school system. So I only know things from tidbits I get here and there.

You're right though- if there is proof of fraud she can and should be held accountable. I think it's just been speculation to date.

Totally agree just saying this is an angle LE could pursue. If that one previous neighbor is factual in what she stated then there is a history of defrauding for gain.

Oh, HELL no!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

He walked through the unlocked front door, past Lisa's OPEN, lit up bedroom to the window in the computer room?! Never saw or suspected a thing until he's at the other end of the house talking to Debbie?!

Why is everyone saying the version changed? In the short recreation, he goes into Lisa's room and then goes to talk to Debbie? What am I missing?

I hope she didn't give Lisa wine to try and get her to sleep!!!!!!!

I've thought the same thing. Mixed with cold medication it could be deadly and too much alone would be for a baby. A drunk mother might not think about the danger involved in doing something like that. It could have been a bad drunken decision that DB is now trying to cover.

If Lisa is deceased and DB knows this it makes me wonder what kind of mother would not want her child to buried. Would rather put her somewhere hidden hoping she'll never be found.

I'm not accusing anyone. Just wondering and hoping Beautiful Little Lisa is alive and will be found soon.

MOO

I will be physically ill if the parents have been selling pictures and videos of Lisa, is this confirmed somewhere? Who the heck benefits financially from their MISSING child?!?!?!

I think they get "licensing fees" every time the network uses the pictures...that is how to get around saying they don't pay for interviews, such as the ones the parents have done. They have received money (IMHO) and that is how they are able to afford the PI and high priced attorney...

I think they get "licensing fees" every time the network uses the pictures...that is how to get around saying they don't pay for interviews, such as the ones the parents have done. They have received money (IMHO) and that is how they are able to afford the PI and high priced attorney...

The PI was not hired by the family. He said he doesn't work for the family either.

Those photos in and around the driveway side and the back of the house reminded me of a few very clear photos that I saw of the back corner of the house.

There are several spotlight lights on the driveway side top corner of the house and a couple more near the deck. If they are motion triggered lights then they would come on if anyone was on the back or side of the house. I haven't noticed if there were any on the front (driveway side) corner of the house.

Also, with a garage and other vehicles parked in the back. Why did JI come in through the front door? Or did he? If he parked where the other vehicles were parked, in the back, then how did he notice the screen pushed into the open front window? If he parked in the back then he would have triggered the motion lights and why would he walk up the driveway to enter through the front door.

If he parked in the front was that normal?
It was very common to see their vehicles parked at the 'top' of the driveway. Much easier to get in rather going around back and going thru the basement to get upstairs anyway. Just as you see in the very first clips of the house.

I'm guessing there was no baby monitor in the home? I haven't heard it mentioned..

It's been mentioned but I don't know which thread it was mentioned on.

There was a baby monitor both in the baby's room and the mom's room IIRC.

That would be correct if that is the case however if DB was on any time of gov. assistance then one would have to know what she stated on that application. If she held back any monies then that would be fraud. A BIG IF but something LE could investigate.

The Govt verifies information on the application. Things like court-mandated child support would show up when they checked. The fact that Jeremy and his son were living in her home with her would not show up unless the govt visited the home. So, if all the govt could find listed as her income would be the child support, then it is likely her family of "three" is receiving several benefits in several programs including: food stamps, energy assistance, wic.

JMO

im starting to think im losing my mind,no idea why i thought she bought diapers

and my previous post now makes no sense :banghead::floorlaugh:
Because that is what the media 'reported' (if you can call it that) at first.

the basement in the house keeps bugging me. How many hiding places in a basement. How difficult could it be for someone to come in that way to assist with disposal of a body and have the diversion on the front door unlocked and the window supposedly not in place. I just get bad vibes with that basement. Was it also living space I wonder or even a bathroom down there with all sorts of drains, etc.

also, I could have swore I saw an ADT sign but maybe it was in a neighbors yard

I totally agree with this.

I was a victim of an armed robbery a few months ago. When the guy robbed me, I initially told police that he asked if we were still selling beer (He took beer, cigarettes, and money). It was only when the adrenaline stopped pumping and I was able to think more cleary that I remembered that he actually asked WHERE the beer was. That's what I told the detective on my next interview. My story didn't change, per se, but I was able to remember things that at first were clouded by shock and adrenaline. JM2cents :)

I agree with this also, I've been a bit shocked at the expectation of perfectly recalled details. If I was in their situation you'd all be thinking I was guilty, I forget everything! The last time I flew interstate I caught a cab from the airport and left my suitcase in the cab. I can't even remember the last time I had it ..... and I was sober :waitasec:

Come on and join WS Guests! It rocks! I love this sight! :bananalama: :welcome3: :rock: :welcome: :welcome2: :rock: :welcome4: :yourock: :party: :partyguy: And welcome new peeps! :hen:

Come on and join WS Guests! It rocks! I love this sight! :bananalama: :welcome3: :rock: :welcome: :welcome2: :rock: :welcome4: :yourock: :party: :partyguy: And welcome new peeps! :hen:

Peazzzerk,
I'll just copy what you said. :floorlaugh:

the basement in the house keeps bugging me. How many hiding places in a basement. How difficult could it be for someone to come in that way to assist with disposal of a body and have the diversion on the front door unlocked and the window supposedly not in place. I just get bad vibes with that basement. Was it also living space I wonder or even a bathroom down there with all sorts of drains, etc.

I get a bad vibe about the whole back of the house. DB keeps putting all of the attention on the front:

- front window open
- front door unlocked
- on front porch with friend (despite a nice back deck)

I think she wants LE to focus on the front b/c all the evidence is in the back. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay