LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay- saw on another site a rumor that evidence was found in the shed... anyone heard this? Just a rumor I'm guessing.

Not sure if this article has been posted but I was interested specifically in the quote below pertaining to a certain procedure involving the dogs that was done yesterday at the home and was the specific purpose for not allowing media to record(nor aerial view) any part of this procedure with the dogs taking place..

Does anyone know more about this procedure?? I know Sarx was here earlier.. You still around, Sarx?? Just wanted to hear your take on what might this LE be talking about?? We know there have been multiple(I know of more than 2) different occasions the dogs have been already brought into search the home and property(and allegedly vehicles as well).. So what could this procedure be that they wanted to make certain wasn't filmed in any capacity whatsoever.. It must have been taking place outside in the back?? Otherwise why would they be so concerned about it possibly being recording if it were inside out of the view of cameras???

TIA to anyone who may know about this:)

FBI spokeswoman Bridget Patton said Wednesday’s search was not based on any sort of tip. Authorities restricted media access, Patton said, because agents were using a procedure involving dogs that they didn’t want to be recorded. She declined to elaborate.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...y-lisa-irwin/2011/10/19/gIQAv129wL_story.html

http://media.kansas.com/smedia/2011/10/05/23/21/139-QYo24.SlMa.81.jpg

Does it bother anyone else that LE and detectives in general can often be seen barehanded touching door handles and other things where important fingerprints might be or might have been?

When was this photo taken? It could be they had already lifted fingerprints off doors and windows. Also, if and when fingerprints are sent for analysis they can eliminate those who had contact (LE, lab technicians) etc. However, there is a greater risk of contamination if fingerprints weren't properly lifted and/or foreign prints appear on the tests. They can get a false negative which could render the evidence useless.

I was a little bothered by the report and posts here yesterday that the carpet/rug was taken out of the home and then spread out on the lawn. This morning there was a photo of an FBI agent sitting on a computer chair outside on the front yard. Not sure if that was an item taken from the home or not but it did leave me :waitasec:

We'll just have to assume they're the experts and know what they're doing. I hope!

Not sure if this article has been posted but I was interested specifically in the quote below pertaining to a certain procedure involving the dogs that was done yesterday at the home and was the specific purpose for not allowing media to record(nor aerial view) any part of this procedure with the dogs taking place..

Does anyone know more about this procedure?? I know Sarx was here earlier.. You still around, Sarx?? Just wanted to hear your take on what might this LE be talking about?? We know there have been multiple(I know of more than 2) different occasions the dogs have been already brought into search the home and property(and allegedly vehicles as well).. So what could this procedure be that they wanted to make certain wasn't filmed in any capacity whatsoever.. It must have been taking place outside in the back?? Otherwise why would they be so concerned about it possibly being recording if it were inside out of the view of cameras???

I asked Sarx about it, and she wouldn't answer -- she feels that if LE doesn't want it to get out what they were doing with the dogs, then she doesn't want to post what it may be.

I can respect that, even though I want to know... :innocent:

ETA: Here it is -

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7253257&postcount=537

I really do hate to do this, but if they are asking it not be taped, then I feel I shouldn't answer it either. Hope everyone understands. Even what we say in here can be ammo for the defense, so I don't want to do that.

There could have been brown paper bag spread out on the carport then the rug placed on top and packaged up. The chair could have come from the bomb squad van.

When was this photo taken? It could be they had already lifted fingerprints off doors and windows. Also, if and when fingerprints are sent for analysis they can eliminate those who had contact (LE, lab technicians) etc. However, there is a greater risk of contamination if fingerprints weren't properly lifted and/or foreign prints appear on the tests. They can get a false negative which could render the evidence useless.

I was a little bothered by the report and posts here yesterday that the carpet/rug was taken out of the home and then spread out on the lawn. This morning there was a photo of an FBI agent sitting on a computer chair outside on the front yard. Not sure if that was an item taken from the home or not but it did leave me :waitasec:

We'll just have to assume they're the experts and know what they're doing. I hope!
I went back and checked and the image info says it was taken on the 5th http://media.kansas.com/smedia/2011/10/05/23/21/139-QYo24.SlMa.81.jpg

I thought it was on day one but it was day two. So, presumably it had already been tested. But now I am wondering why a sponge mop that was behind the recycle bins on Day 1 was there after people started putting memorials out. I'll have to look for pictures from this week to see if it is still there. A sponge mop is something I would think they would have taken.:waitasec:

I asked Sarx about it, and she wouldn't answer -- she feels that if LE doesn't want it to get out what they were doing with the dogs, then she doesn't want to post what it may be.

I can respect that, even though I want to know... :innocent:

Thank you Belimom. You are correct. I have a pretty good idea of what they were doing, but it is important to them that it be kept quiet and I will not breach that even in a remote way when I am not a part of the case personally. If a time comes out when it is disclosed I will be happy to help explain things further in any way I can.

I am not one to beat around the bush, and try to answer as much as I can, those that know me on here know that. So... if I'm keeping quiet, it's for good reason. I hope everyone understands.

Thank you Belimom. You are correct. I have a pretty good idea of what they were doing, but it is important to them that it be kept quiet and I will not breach that even in a remote way when I am not a part of the case personally. If a time comes out when it is disclosed I will be happy to help explain things further in any way I can.

I am not one to beat around the bush, and try to answer as much as I can, those that know me on here know that. So... if I'm keeping quiet, it's for good reason. I hope everyone understands.

Oh sure- pique my curiosity more! J/k.... We know you're doing the right thing!

Do you think they are using cadaver dogs?

I thought this was interesting!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...uth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html

I scanned the article in your link... and now I have an awful feeling... it has to do with LE digging up the trees and moving brush and digging. I have a feeling they're looking at other stuff - that may have been there much longer than Lisa's disappearance. Just a hunch and I could be wrong (and probably am). But, you wouldn't have to dig up trees and brush to get at something buried within the past two weeks. MOO

God I hope I'm wrong. :(

ETA: Again, DB/JI are trying to keep the focus on the *front* of the house, yet LE is focused on the *back* - and focused on foundations, digging, moving trees, etc.

Do you think they are using cadaver dogs?
I think it's safe to say they have probably used HRD dogs a number of times in a number of places, that's pretty much, or should be standard in any case like this.

I scanned the article in your link... and now I have an awful feeling... it has to do with LE digging up the trees and moving brush and digging. I have a feeling if they're looking at other stuff - that may have been there much longer than Lisa's disappearance. Just a hunch and I could be wrong (and probably am). But, you wouldn't have to dig up trees and brush to get at something buried within the past two weeks. MOO

God I hope I'm wrong. :(

ETA: Again, DB/JI are trying to keep the focus on the *front* of the house, yet LE is focused on the *back* - and focused on foundations, digging, moving trees, etc.

what do u think could be there longer than the time frame of lisa's disappearance?

I sure wish LE had sealed that house from day 1 and not let anyone in. There are photos of DB leaving with clothes and JI, too. The phones could have been in the pile of clothes or the backpacks.

I sure wish LE had sealed that house from day 1 and not let anyone in. There are photos of DB leaving with clothes and JI, too. The phones could have been in the pile of clothes or the backpacks.

Me too! They were in and out as they pleased. If they are involved, they could have taken whatever evidence with them.

With that said, I'm still on the fence so I wonder if anything else was fingerprinted inside the home regardless of whether one believes the parents are involved or if this is a kindapping situation. Lisa's bedding was still in the home as far as I know. They may have taken it yesterday but that's 16 days too late, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay