LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would DB/JI leave the phones hidden in the house? If in fact he/she (they) discarded Baby Lisa, wouldn't they get rid of the phones too? On a local news cast it was reported that she does follow cases of the missing and always assumed the family was guilty but has changed her mind since it has happened to her. (i can search for link but it will take me forever, someone back me here)

My thought on requesting video is to see inconsistancies, body language, wording...etc.

It could be that also, Partyuv5. I was thinking what if it was a last minute thing with the cell phones..they had to hide it as he was calling 911. Where would you hide it that LE wouldn't look? In liquid, wine...then when coast is clear you take it with you. That was my speculating one scenario mind thinking.

My first husband of 5 years was Military, I was pregnant with my second child with him. He left me in the on base housing, no phone, no car, no money and no food. When I called the commander know what he said? He said, you are lucky to be in the house. Unless there is a court order telling him he has to pay child support he might not however if she continually contacted his first sgt and complained they would call that GI in and read him the right act and he would be paying that child support.

..according to the file--he was ordered to pay child support.

Family Support--

BRADLEY , DEBORAH LEE , Petitioner
16722 E 5TH ST N
INDEPENDENCE, MO 64056
Year of Birth: 1986

BRADLEY , SEAN MICHAEL , Respondent
1715 S ASH AVE
INDEPENDENCE, MO 64052
Year of Birth: 1985

12/04/2009
Judgment Entered
Child support in the amount of $206.00 per month and medical support beginning 02-15-2009.

It makes more sense to believe she was drunk and put the baby down at 6:40and never checked on her again than to believe she put her down at 6:40 and never checked on her again and wasn't drunk! Lisa was sick. She would have needed checked on, changed, maybe a bottle.

So she was either drunk and negligent or just negligent.

How many of us as parents of sick babies know all too well how babies do not sleep hours at a time when they have a runny, stuffy, nose, cold thing going on! I am appalled the baby was never checked on IF that's the case.

Or------- is mom lying about that too? Did the baby even have a cold?

Every time I see baby Lisa's picture I want to scream...where is this baby?
I think more forceful means, legal means by LE, need to used on D.

Absolutely. I'm not psychic nor am I an all knowing God. I am truly humble to the fact that the boogie-man DOES and CAN happen. Believe it or not, I still have left myself open to the idea that someone took this child! It would be foolish not to keep that possibility open until hard evidence is in. Right now, I simply do not believe the parents are forthcoming and I have to ask why. All sorts of scenarios can fit that.

Problem is, statistics, evidence, and actions from these parents don't match the story their feeding us. Or should I say, stories. :(

I agree completely. Maybe I watch too much ID (Investigative Discovery Channel), but she/he (they) look more guilty by the day.

DB and her brother either know what happened to Lisa or they both passed out or went to sleep. I don't know which but Lisa is gone and someone needs to start talking and telling the truth. If Lisa were my baby I'd do whatever I could to find her and so would every mother I know.

I just don't understand DB at all..............

Absolutely. I'm not psychic nor am I an all knowing God. I am truly humble to the fact that the boogie-man DOES and CAN happen. Believe it or not, I still have left myself open to the idea that someone took this child! It would be foolish not to keep that possibility open until hard evidence is in. Right now, I simply do not believe the parents are forthcoming and I have to ask why. All sorts of scenarios can fit that.

Problem is, statistics, evidence, and actions from these parents don't match the story their feeding us. Or should I say, stories. :(

And, LE was on Westerfield pretty quickly.

In the interview where DB admitted to being drunk I notice she reached for his hand and he didn't budge to take her hand. The camera stayed there for a while and you could see she laid her hand on top of his but he didn't budge.

I don't believe he was involved and I do believe he is heartbroken beyond belief. Totally in shock.

He appears to be in shock. He didn't take D's hand in that clip and he didn't hug her when she hugged him on another vid clip. I think he's heartbroken too. I think he knows his wife did something to and with their baby.

imo

..according to the file--he was ordered to pay child support.

Family Support--

BRADLEY , DEBORAH LEE , Petitioner
16722 E 5TH ST N
INDEPENDENCE, MO 64056
Year of Birth: 1986

BRADLEY , SEAN MICHAEL , Respondent
1715 S ASH AVE
INDEPENDENCE, MO 64052
Year of Birth: 1985

12/04/2009
Judgment Entered
Child support in the amount of $206.00 per month and medical support beginning 02-15-2009.

OH thank you! Yeah then he isn't getting the extra pay. The kids do have an ID card for medical and I'm betting DB has a limited ID card so she can come on base to take the children to the hospital and shopping for them. Limited to hospital and PX/Commissary only. That is usually normal.

How many of us as parents of sick babies know all too well how babies do not sleep hours at a time when they have a runny, stuffy, nose, cold thing going on! I am appalled the baby was never checked on IF that's the case.

Or------- is mom lying about that too? Did the baby even have a cold?

Every time I see baby Lisa's picture I want to scream...where is this baby?
I think more forceful means, legal means by LE, need to used on D.

Right on you know what I think? Baby Lisa was cutting her molars, she might have had a runny nose because of teething. Still we don't know, but at Lisa's age isn't that the age to start cutting molars? Found that answer: The two front teeth (central incisors) in the upper jaw erupt between the ages of eight and 13 months.
The lateral incisors, which are the teeth on each side of the central incisors, erupt in both the upper and lower jaws between the ages of eight and 16 months. The lower set tends to erupt before the upper set.

Personally speaking, I've used the terms blacked out and passed out interchangably in my own life. I had a long day at wortk and came home and blacked out" I don't drink, but even when I did many years ago, i would say either blacked out or passed out as the same thing.

The interview, this one in particular showed me her lying skills. She left the person questioning her with just enough info to infer the rest, then just went along with it. She can always say later she was taken out of context...

I had quoted a post a couple pages back that said basically, all they need now is to find the body. i'll go back and see if I can find the one I quoted.

" Chris Texas: I believe that they have found all kinds of crucial evidence. They just need a body now. "

I apologize, I misread your post. :blushing:

I FEAR this. I truly see a mentally ill, didn't have the correct upbringing defense coming into play here.

I don't see how. No one saw this in the Anthony case either. This child is GONE. GONE! The last person to see her is the very person who was supposed to protect and care for this child; instead she neglected her. No doubt charges are coming...I am glad they got a warrant. If a jury hears this I'll be ticked if our LE does not have this case LOCKED DOWN before they move I just hope and pray every night we find Lisa alive. Maybe someone who realized that Lisa wasn't getting the care she needed and will drop her off at a church somewhere. Statistically, I know the chances are slim.

I have no idea what has been done with this child and I am so angry I could spit. Ive been warned by local law enforcement that I need to keep a watchful eye. I haven't lived in this part of the metro for very long, but my child is afraid someone is going to "come steal him" already, and if you look at the Offender registry for the KC Metro area it looks as if someone has been playing in the dippin' dots. Since this started, I've found myself checking to see if our doors/windows are locked, considering better locks.

How DARE someone emotionally blackmail us to further a cover up? Molest the very thing we all need to be watchful of? Desensitize us by crying wolf. I live a couple of miles away. I pray to God this woman is not manipulating.. I have for two weeks. It's not looking good.If they did this, I cannot imagine how the public will react, especially in the wake of the Anthony trial.

I guess this makes us neighbors. I'm about 2 miles from the "site" also. I can say that "north" of the river has had petty or little crime until the last few years. It's sad that crime has migrated north to us. But something like this is never anything I would have ever expected.

I became a member here on websleuths during the Danielle VanDam case and at that time I really started checking the doors and windows. My kids (young teens then) laughed saying "oh mom it will never happen to us or here." Ah...they are much older now and get it! It can happen anywhere. Now they double check the locks!

The interview, this one in particular showed me her lying skills. She left the person questioning her with just enough info to infer the rest, then just went along with it. She can always say later she was taken out of context...

I believe if you do a bit of research on the RED FLAGS of narcissism, you will see clearly how this manipulation works. If you are not already aware. That is when my gut kicked in. I initially believed her. Subconsciously, I think I detected these signs within a couple of days...it bothered me so I started looking things up for myself....

I'd like to see the various public interviews lined up one after another with all the networks combined. I did a bit of research on this and THAT's when I realized the confusion .... it's been downhill ever since.

I guess this makes us neighbors. I'm about 2 miles from the "site" also. I can say that "north" of the river has had petty or little crime until the last few years. It's sad that crime has migrated north to us. But something like this is never anything I would have ever expected.

I became a member here on websleuths during the Danielle VanDam case and at that time I really started checking the doors and windows. My kids (young teens then) laughed saying "oh mom it will never happen to us or here." Ah...they are much older now and get it! It can happen anywhere. Now they double check the locks!

I've been in the Northland since 1986, prior to that Johnson Co, KS. Actually, I lived and family lives much further North, but still in the NKC district. This Winnatonka area has had it's problems even back then, but recently you are right... it's even worse. I know there are good people left in that area, but it seems the older generation is starting to pass away and it is just becoming worse. The problems South of the river are trickling North. Sad. :(

Right on you know what I think? Baby Lisa was cutting her molars, she might have had a runny nose because of teething. Still we don't know, but at Lisa's age isn't that the age to start cutting molars? Found that answer: The two front teeth (central incisors) in the upper jaw erupt between the ages of eight and 13 months.
The lateral incisors, which are the teeth on each side of the central incisors, erupt in both the upper and lower jaws between the ages of eight and 16 months. The lower set tends to erupt before the upper set.

You are right!!!!!!!!

And, LE was on Westerfield pretty quickly.

As in the recent case in Canada...the "boogie man" existed, but he was a suspect very quickly. In this case, LE can't seem to make their way away from the family home and the parents.

We sure are getting schooled in the studies of Narcissism. The term wasn't used much till about ten years ago. It was never seen in clinics. If you're a narcissist, you're perfect, no need to see a shrink.

Everyone once in awhile they show up in a clinic but it is always in regard to a problem with somebody else that needs fixing.

So they did a 17 hour search with no leaks yet. Wonder if the parents seen getting picked up was to be taken to the lawyers office because lawyers had gone to DA to try and learn what LE has so far, or maybe they even went right to LE office and offered the family to sit down and talk to them. Knowing full well the lawyers won't let them answer any questions but rather in hopes to figure out what they have by the questions they ask so the lawyers can be prepared for responses. Would this scenario be close to being a good speculation?

We sure are getting schooled in the studies of Narcissism. The term wasn't used much till about ten years ago. It was never seen in clinics. If you're a narcissist, you're perfect, no need to see a shrink.

Everyone once in awhile they show up in a clinic but it is always in regard to a problem with somebody else that needs fixing.

You know I never really read up on it. I knew some but just read a website and OMG my older son who is 35 years old has too many on the list. He isn't violent..omg what do I do, he is an adult? Are all Narcissus dangerous or can some just be overly nauseating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member