LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shared an office with someone who killed her children. This case is hard for me because of some similarities, so I am not sure if I can't be biased. This young woman was also meticulous and clearly had some issues, like histrionics...and later to be found she had Bi-polar and was in psychosis. The table cleaning was a prelude.

...but the thing is she threw everything in the trash. I mean everything that was left on the conference table, including inmate records, etc. She would grab records and make them into a ball and put them in the trash w/o a care.

When the children were reported missing, she claimed abduction. A few days later, she was arrested, and sure enough the children's remains were in the trash. I kept thinking that..only because that was her behavior and her M.O. on a daily basis. Once a perp is profiled, it is much easier to take a good guess due to the behavior and their comfort levels. She wanted everything clean, regardless of its importance. That table had to be immaculate. AS she was with the obsession with the table, she was the same with the two children. When she was done, they went in the trash. She committed suicide in her cell.

It is hard for me to separate this experience from DB. I should be able to do so, but it keeps haunting me. I guess if I didn't see how tidy Db kept that house, I wouldn't think of the experience that I had with my team member.

I think of the time spent taking care of my children and acting otherwise responsible as my adult time. If I got plastered to the point I don't know what I've done it would be more like a regression time.

Agreed

I think of the time spent taking care of my children and acting otherwise responsible as my adult time. If I got plastered to the point I don't know what I've done it would be more like a regression time.

you use the term "Adult time" though?

I'm wondering about the 2:30 am call. I think I have only heard rumors. Was there actually a call at that time? I also heard that there was a text at that time from the DBs brother saying "are you ready."

If this is true..how was this know within a few days of the case?

It was asked by a reporter to LE and LE wouldn't comment.

The last part was posted on a comment portion below an article on a media website. If I recall the person who posted it had a screen name with the MB, Michael Bradley. No wait, I think I'm wrong, the MB screen name on the comment section said something else instead. It said something like there was more things taken then just Lisa. This was before the public knew about the cell phones too.

We are just about to need a new thread. I hope and pray they find Lisa today and our next thread will be a good one. I just keep hoping and praying!

Did DB pay for the wine separately? I didn't know that. I do know the food stamps and welfare is speculation, but I haven't heard the other items were purchased separate from the wine.

Can I buy a clue? :floorlaugh:

The cash clerk was on Nancy Grace and she said DB made two separate purchases. There is a thread about the show here somewhere.

"O’Brien, a law professor who briefly represented the couple during the Oct. 8 interview, said Bradley and Irwin’s strained relationship with police stems, in part, from investigators’ pursuit of them as suspects. Police also have not kept the family informed about the search for Lisa, which has been a strain on the family, he said."

“They read the newspaper to hear about progress in the investigation,” O’Brien said.

(snipped from later in article:......)

"The couple also receives five or six calls a day from investigators, said Short, who estimated that Bradley and Irwin each have spent about 40 hours answering police questions since Lisa disappeared."

If they are getting 5-6 calls a day from investigators then why aren't THEY asking questions about investigation progress? They are whining that investigators aren't keeping them informed but they talk to them 5-6 times per day? It says they "receive 5 or 6 calls" are the parents refusing to talk to them?

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3220223/baby-lisas-lawyers-say-police.html

Can I post an article on this thread? I'll do it and if its in the wrong place I'll remove it. How's that?

Lisa Irwin spotlight seekers may soon lose interest

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3219848/lisa-irwin-spotlight-seekers-may.html

Thanks for posting that. This is so true. If the parents are truly innocent, I hope they realize this:

Kansas City’s police and community will be there for baby Lisa when the spotlight fades and the opportunists depart.

O’Brien, a law professor who briefly represented the couple during the Oct. 8 interview, said Bradley and Irwin’s strained relationship with police stems, in part, from investigators’ pursuit of them as suspects. Police also have not kept the family informed about the search for Lisa, which has been a strain on the family, he said.

“They read the newspaper to hear about progress in the investigation,” O’Brien said.

"The couple also receives five or six calls a day from investigators, said Short, who estimated that Bradley and Irwin each have spent about 40 hours answering police questions since Lisa disappeared."

If they are getting 5-6 calls a day from investigators then why aren't THEY asking questions about investigation progress? They are whining that investigators aren't keeping them informed but they talk to them 5-6 times per day? It says they "receive 5 or 6 calls" are the parents refusing to talk to them?

Maybe they do ask. I know in other cases, family members get frustrated because LE doesn't tell them much.

At this point LE should be dealing with their attorney.

"O’Brien, a law professor who briefly represented the couple during the Oct. 8 interview, said Bradley and Irwin’s strained relationship with police stems, in part, from investigators’ pursuit of them as suspects. Police also have not kept the family informed about the search for Lisa, which has been a strain on the family, he said."

They've spent 40 hours answering police questions. If they were working full time they would have spent 136 hours working. BIG DEAL! She's been gone for 17 days.

Are they out putting up posters, going to services, talking to people, searching and trying to find their daughter?

LE never tells the family everything. Just look at all the cases here on WS. I'm sure it is frustrating but that wouldn't stop me from doing everything I could do to find my little girl.

They need to think about her instead of themselves. Unless of course they already know the answers..................jmo

on the 2:30 call the search function isn't nice looking for numbers. LOL

I could only find this until I got frustrated and stopped.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7199147&postcount=654"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5[/ame]

Short said she and the couple are weighing a request from police for a new interview with detectives and are considering the terms under which they might agree.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3220223/baby-lisas-lawyers-say-police.html#ixzz1bPSzSy2k

I called it tonight. The lawyers are doing this only to learn what LE will ask them so they can get a clue in what evidence LE has on them!

If I were KC police I would arrest DB right now on charges of child neglect, child endangerment.

Too bad the DA cannot call LDB and JA to come in and give them some pointers. lol

If JL has any sense he'll kick DB to the curb and start doing whatever it takes to find his little girl before DB takes him down with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296