LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
innocence project? Really how do they know they are innocent, when Lisa hasn't even been found yet. This organisation started out with good intentions but of course big donations from groups I bet has now turned them into hungry attention seekers to get more dollars

JeannieC fix my post will you, my words are really coming out bad. I'm tired now.

I think they're pulling these 40 hours out of their hat. Just on Tuesday on Today show it was only 13 hours per parent according to Tacopina.

Today's Friday. I suppose it's possible they've both spent 27 hours on the phone answering questions since Tuesday but I doubt it.

I think they're pulling these 40 hours out of their hat. Just on Tuesday on Today show it was only 13 hours per parent according to Tacopina.

Today's Friday. I suppose it's possible they've both spent 27 hours on the phone answering questions since Tuesday but I doubt it.

They are counting all the times DB and JI hung up too.

you know what, them coming out like this tells me, that they know LE has something big on them...maybe they know an arrest is coming quick and they want to try and persuade the jury pool quick.

LE maybe hit the mother load in the warrant search of the house!

The family was particularly perplexed by the need for investigators to obtain a warrant to search the family home on Wednesday. Weeks ago, Short said, Bradley and Irwin gave police permission to do anything they wanted at the house.

Short said she was told that officers wanted to use “more invasive procedures” at the house. Media reports had investigators hauling off carpet and using a portable X-ray machine to study the walls.

“There was no reason to use the search warrants,” Short said. “The only reason they did it was to isolate (Bradley and Irwin) and present an image in the community that was unfair and inaccurate.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3220223/baby-lisas-lawyers-say-police.html#ixzz1bPXQuu2E

She knows full well why a search warrant was needed and is trying to twist it in the media.

We all know if LE didn't get a search warrant those lawyers would be screaming at the top of their lungs and throwing all evidence out when this goes to court.

interesting...wonder what those questions are?

IMO, they want to sit down with them seperately to see if their stories match. I have yet to hear they have been talked to seperately, always been together as far as I know. I think that LE thinks JI knows more than he's said.

Smile2.gif

"Short said she and the couple are weighing a request from police for a new interview with detectives and are considering the terms under which they might agree."

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3220223/baby-lisas-lawyers-say-police.html#ixzz1bPYD8P5n

Weighing a request? Your daughter is missing now for 17 days and you have to weigh a request and consider terms under which you might agree?

Well it kinda gives the lie to Joe Tacopina saying the police need only say what they need and they shall receive (or words to that effect).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange