Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile2.gif

Love Dexter:) Thx!

Well it kinda gives the lie to Joe Tacopina saying the police need only say what they need and they shall receive (or words to that effect).

They are hurting themselves and not thinking about Lisa at all! Kinda makes you wonder why not!

Let's hope they have enough evidence before they do. Lisa hasn't been found yet.

They have enough to arrest her for Child endangerment and Child Neglect. She admitted she was drunk and possibly black out, and also last check on her was at 6:40 pm.

I think it is more like: They tell us where Lisa is and we won't go for the DP.

LOL...that's what a plea deal is. The suspect (s) tell where the body is or confess and they make a deal. :)

LOL...that's what a plea deal is. The suspect (s) tell where the body is or confess and they make a deal. :)

Hush, I'm tired...LOL I knew that right after I typed it but too dang lazy to fix. Just go with it for me. :floorlaugh:

They have enough to arrest her for Child endangerment and Child Neglect. She admitted she was drunk and possibly black out, and also last check on her was at 6:40 pm.

Yes possibly but arresting her for that can turn against them unless they find Lisa.

Cummings case, Skelton case.....all possibly involved with the disappearance of their children but are not charged with murder. Children still missing. None are talking.

I don't look for an arrest yet, at least not until the have time to go over any evidence they found in the search of the house. They are going to want as much as they can get. IMO.

not only are the criminals learning from past court crimes but so are the attorney's. Lets see if we combine the JB, CA, blah blah blah case then we will win. *rolls eyes* its making me ill.

My husband will have to handcuff me to my chair if a case like this ever happened in my hood for I would be on the sidewalk giving them all kinds of heck and getting arrested, but WS'ers would be getting a lot of pictures, well until I hit the slammer.

I believe if they could talk to the parents separately, JL would talk. I don't think DB ever will. JL is having a harder time with this and he knows even if she had lied to him he knows.

I hope DB is haunted every time she blinks, and I hope it eats her inside out.

I hope DB is haunted every time she blinks, and I hope it eats her inside out.

I think JL is the weakest link, so to speak. He feels this more than DB. imo Get her away from him and he'll break. Crumble like a cracker, melt like ice cream, be putty in LE's hands............ :great::floorlaugh:

I think JL is the weakest link, so to speak. He feels this more than DB. imo Get her away from him and he'll break. Crumble like a cracker, melt like ice cream, be putty in LE's hands............ :great::floorlaugh:

Yeah body language experts have said he looks down a lot and that shows "Shame"

OT:

It is time for bed 7am...guess I wake up at 2pm. JeannieC, call me if something big happens, KK

OT:

It is time for bed 7am...guess I wake up at 2pm. JeannieC, call me if something big happens, KK

I hope something does happen. I hope and pray they find Lisa today and I honestly hope she's alive but my hope is dwindling. The longer she is gone the less likely she is alive.

Where is this baby?

not only are the criminals learning from past court crimes but so are the attorney's. Lets see if we combine the JB, CA, blah blah blah case then we will win. *rolls eyes* its making me ill.

I know right?
I can't fathom trying to pull something like this off. I can't even imagine accidentaly harming my child and then make it look like an abduction.

I swear you can see the dollar signs spinning over the tops of their (& their lawyers) heads. And for me, I have to believe their whole family was sold on "oh poor mom had an accident and there's no fixin' what happened to Lisa buuutt.. we can turn this into a good thng, if you all just go along w/ us" Otherwise why are we not seeing any relative of Lisa's out there searching like a normal person does when a loved one goes missing? Why did they agree to do that thing w/ BS and put a poster up on the tree? They must talk amongst themselves. imo

Poor little Lisa. She couldn't count on her Momma to keep her safe and she can't count on her Momma to help find her now. Or any of her family for that matter. Makes me sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills