LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing, the highly trained professionals are not always competent.

Another sad thing - not all parents are competent. JMO If I were innocent, I would rather put my faith in the professionals in the hope of getting my daughter returned. If I were guilty of disposing of my child, I would be uncooperative and put up roadblocks.

Well, it's 1am and I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Hoping to wake up to some good news on Lisa...or any news at all really. I'd just like to see her found and the person responsible doing the perp walk, whether it's a parent(s) or someone else. Nighty night.

They have come out publicly saying the parents are refusing to cooperate. The parents have never stopped cooperating, they needed a break after hours of being interrogated and accused and are still cooperating.

LE was/is using the media/public to put pressure on these people without a bit of a reason why.

If your child has legitimately been taken from you, YOU NEVER TELL POLICE YOU NEED A BREAK FROM THEIR QUESTIONS

They have come out publicly saying the parents are refusing to cooperate. The parents have never stopped cooperating, they needed a break after hours of being interrogated and accused and are still cooperating.

LE was/is using the media/public to put pressure on these people without a bit of a reason why.

I think if there is something that has been said that is putting pressure on the couple, it is her admission she was so drunk she may have blacked out. Can't blame that one on LE.

JMO

You are forgetting that she isn't married to JI. She could have put down that she has to pay rent to JI, Light bill could be in her name, along with other things. She probably put on the application that it read like JI was her landlord not mate

The rules state that they have to be considered a "household" because they live in the same residence. She could ask to be considered a separate household but she would have to prove that she is a separate household and pays for food separately.

So, if she did say she was paying rent, then she would have to claim her husband's income. He was a PFC 6 years ago. So, he's probably an E5 or E6 now. That might qualify for WIC but I'm pretty sure not for food stamps (based on what I know of the military.) Also, at some point, if anyone found out that she was living with JI, she could be prosecuted for welfare fraud. Of course, I don't know how well they enforce that, but it could happen. lol

Based on my neice's experience in Kansas, if DB applied for any kind of welfare by saying that she was separated from her hubby or whatever, they would make her jump through hoops... such as taking classes, etc. DB would be expected at some point to actually start working. My neice tried to sit on her butt and collect welfare and they kicked her off because she didn't take the classes she was supposed to.

Back to the topic - how many here think that they found the phones in the house or on the property somewhere, ie buried in the yard, the shed, etc?

I could not agree with you more!

While I get there are cases that have been misconstrued. Statistically, it almost as rare as the boogieman walking in our houses and taking our children with no evidence or lead! Obviously, with the media attention here... that did seem to be a problem. So WHY would a MOTHER, A GOOD MOTHER, not want the HIGHLY TRAINED, but very competent PROFESSIONALS she NEEDS TO RELY ON that have THE BEST chance at locating HER MISSING CHILD, HER DAUGHTER to seek out, and follow up in the case?

I always find it interesting when someone has a fear of being arrested if they haven't done anything wrong to be arrested for...

Neglect and Child Endangerment is certainly better than a murder conviction. Reasonable doubt worked in the Anthony case...Even worse... never seeing your child again. IMVHO At what point does DB not understand the public can be much more forgiving of a horrible consequence of poor decision making skill in parenting, rather than someone who acts in manners that inhibit/interfere in the ability to help LE locate her daughter alive?

Unless I am mistaken, DB never even really talked to local media... she went straight to the top?

Yep! She and the fiance went on a Reasonable Doubt Tour.

well, I do know that they needed a search warrant to go in last night and, as I said before, their own words are what made me change from completely supporting the parents to now thinking they are guilty. the media didn't change my opinion, their words did.

This is partially true, however, in order to keep family off the property they needed a SW, they did not state the family wouldn't give permission to search.

Sad thing, the highly trained professionals are not always competent.

So True. None of us are 100% of the time, but I have a sneaking suspicion that these people have a much better chance at finding that child than a mother who can't remember what happened. IMVHO.

There are organizations that are HIGHLY skilled in dealing with such sensitive subjects with children. It may be that the Judge will need to assign a GAL in the case, or another advocate.

I was almost certain that that it was reported (besides out of DB's mouth in a televised interview) that LE wasn't being given access to the kiddos. I cannot say for certain that this was a statement made by LE.

Back to the topic - how many here think that they found the phones in the house or on the property somewhere, ie buried in the yard, the shed, etc?

The fact that the searches have circled around that house leads me to hope they found the phones. OR, they found them in the woods nearby on Oct. 7.

BBM # 1: According to LE, the parents are not answering specific questions they are asking. We have no idea what they have answered, and what they haven't answered. 13 hours of questioning is nothing when your child is missing. I tend to side with LE when one parent states publicly they were drunk and may have blacked out. Also, the kids heard noises but the parents refuse to allow a follow-up interview. In most cases, people are interviewed, then some info comes out and they are reinterviewed. Pieces of the puzzle come together with everyone cooperating, with one goal in mind, finding a missing child. I agree the Irwin's need an attorney, but even their attorney is stating that LE needs to put questions in writing. This doesn't seem like they are cooperating with LE. JMO!!

BBM # 2: How would you know this as factual and who cares!? There is a missing baby! They have reason to put pressure on everyone involved, especially the last person known to be with Baby Lisa, and admitted to being drunk, may have blacked out and reportedly failed a lie detector.

:twocents:

If your child has legitimately been taken from you, YOU NEVER TELL POLICE YOU NEED A BREAK FROM THEIR QUESTIONS

When they said this, this is what made me know that there was no kidnapping.

I have no evidence to support my statement, but I have a feeling they have had those cell phones for awhile. Just my opinion. I think they are looking for a body unfortunately:(

I hope they did. They must have found something they were looking for considering all the manpower and tools they used.

The rules state that they have to be considered a "household" because they live in the same residence. She could ask to be considered a separate household but she would have to prove that she is a separate household and pays for food separately.

So, if she did say she was paying rent, then she would have to claim her husband's income. He was a PFC 6 years ago. So, he's probably an E5 or E6 now. That might qualify for WIC but I'm pretty sure not for food stamps (based on what I know of the military.) Also, at some point, if anyone found out that she was living with JI, she could be prosecuted for welfare fraud. Of course, I don't know how well they enforce that, but it could happen. lol

Based on my neice's experience in Kansas, if DB applied for any kind of welfare by saying that she was separated from her hubby or whatever, they would make her jump through hoops... such as taking classes, etc. DB would be expected at some point to actually start working. My neice tried to sit on her butt and collect welfare and they kicked her off because she didn't take the classes she was supposed to.
I don't know the welfare system since I've never been on it. I did know many who were long ago before the welfare reform. I can tell you there are a lot of people that learn how to cheat the system. I'll leave it at that.

I have no evidence to support my statement, but I have a feeling they have had those cell phones for awhile. Just my opinion. I think they are looking for a body unfortunately:(

The fact that they were on the roof searching the gutters made me think that the phones hadn't been found previously, but who knows? In any case, I sure hope they have been.

The fact that they were on the roof searching the gutters made me think that the phones hadn't been found previously, but who knows? In any case, I sure hope they have been.

I was trying to think what else they could be looking for in the gutters - weapons or phones were the only things I could think of - maybe a quick hiding place for drugs? Anyone else have any ideas on this?

My thoughts are that in the early days the phones were pinging and right at the house. Eventually the batteries died, but if that was the last place that they had pinged, then they would know they were there but just not be able to find them. However, it could be that the hiding place, wherever that was, was changed in the time that they stopped pinging and the time they were finally able to get in and really search. I know that DB and JI went back in early on, before they stated that they would never go back into the house. Wouldn't be too hard to grab them from their little hiding spot and put them somewhere else. Just a thought.

I was trying to think what else they could be looking for in the gutters - weapons or phones were the only things I could think of - maybe a quick hiding place for drugs? Anyone else have any ideas on this?

I'm stuck on the phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member