LE serves search warrant on family's home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the local media coverage? How about one tweet?

Is LE there yet?

I thought LE had already searched the home several times before now?????

They have. And they have been at the home as recently as yesterday and I think today.

I can only think of two reasons they might be a search warrant at this late date.

Either they did find a grave site today and they want to have free access to items to match with what they found at the site. Therefore parental permission to be in the home wouldn't be enough. And because they are going to be taking more items from the home they would need another warrant. Parental permission wouldn't be enough.

Or they are planning to do something damaging at the home. Like digging or tearing something apart.

MOO ...

I believe that LE knows what really happened to Baby Lisa ... and they are leaving "no stone unturned" ...

There was a search earlier today that included a "no fly zone area" ... and now SEARCH WARRANT ...

IMO ... LE has done a great job in continuing their search for Baby Lisa ...

And finding Baby Lisa is their "top priority" !

Prayers that Baby Lisa is found SOON !

MOO ...

This can only be a postitive thing. They either find something that will help or it will support the parents story. Anything and everything needs to be done to find Lisa!! Praying for answers! :woohoo: Hey they said they have nothing to hide so why not do everything to possible !!

We have NO idea what the scope of this warrant covers, do we? For all we know it could be for paperwork.

They have. And they have been at the home as recently as yesterday and I think today.

I can only think of two reasons they might be a search warrant at this late date.

Either they did find a grave site today and they want to have free access to items to match with what they found at the site. Therefore parental permission to be in the home wouldn't be enough. And because they are going to be taking more items from the home they would need another warrant. Parental permission wouldn't be enough.

Or they are planning to do something damaging at the home. Like digging or tearing something apart.
Yes - ITA. LE has something in mind. Maybe the traps from the drains, etc.

As for getting the warrant - now that the parents have legal representation - I think that was a HUGE factor in having to get a warrant now. Parents are not consenting to anything anymore not that JT is on board.

BBN

This is SOP

That is news to me cuz I've never heard that about any other case here that have had search warrants served.

..i think it is as well.

..the occupants aren't allowed to hang around the house while the warrant is being executed.

..in fact i remember cindy/george anthony having a fit b/c they had to go out back when LE showed up again on december 20th (? i believe it was ) with yet another S/W.

ok, time for me to weigh in.

remember Paula Sims? she put her baby girl in the freezer.

she was from southern il. i hope LE checks.

I don't believe there was ever confirmation regarding HRD dogs being brought into the house. For that matter, I'm not sure we ever had MSM confirmation that HRD dogs were anywhere on the property.

There may not have been any dogs there to sniff anything, kwim?

I don't believe there was ever confirmation regarding HRD dogs being brought into the house. For that matter, I'm not sure we ever had MSM confirmation that HRD dogs were anywhere on the property.

There may not have been any dogs there to sniff anything, kwim?

I am pretty sure there were tracking dogs trying to track but those dogs were not successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member