LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking, did LE ever check the Starbucks sign for baby Lisa? I know it's a horrible thought but this baby needs justice!

Tuffy, they needed more than one dog to dismiss the possibility of a false positive. If you read my posts that is what I've been saying all along. :)

Oh, sorry I missed your point. :blushing:

I would imagine that the FBI has more than one cadaver dog, and doubt that they wouldn't confirm the hit. I'd be really surprised to find out that they only had one dog hit on that spot.

However, I don't think we've been told that it has indeed been confirmed by another dog.

Neither are these... (imo)

Criminals don't sneak into houses in the middle of the night and turn on all the lights. They don't steal cellphones that can be traced. They don't climb in a window when a door in unlocked. These things point more to staging and cover up than they do to an actual abduction.

The times I've seen them on tv they've been talking about themselves and how mean the police are being.

well we just cant know this. when my flat was broken into in 07 this is exactly what happened. fella took phones, took small electronics, left lights on, and left door open (which had been left unlocked, and yes I've never done that again)

however, when he left, me & 2 kids were still accounted for. I dont know if all of us werent, how you'd be thinking of me.

Today Show in a minute. Talking about Lisa and Cadaver dogs as well as PI to be interviewed

I was thinking, did LE ever check the Starbucks sign for baby Lisa? I know it's a horrible thought but this baby needs justice!

This is exactly what I was wondering this morning.

I think what we have to consider is that DB was not acting as drunk as she was. Alcoholics, and non-alkies that have been drinking for years, can pull this off. Some can drive home from a bar. Drinking is probably a way of life for that family, and maybe for the family across the street. I know people like this.

I do indeed think DB was drunk, and I believe she doesn't have complete memory of everything that night. She was seen on surveillance video buying wine. She went home and drank it, I would bet on it.

Good point, natsound. I dated a guy that was an alcoholic, and I didn't realize it. He did always seem to have a drink in his hand, but he never seemed to get intoxicated. A few years after we broke up, he died from alcohol poisoning. I found out that he had been drinking quite heavily, even when we were dating. I saw him drive fine, never stumbled, or slurred his words.

Originally Posted by Tuffy
I know right?! Although, if he was on his own and taking care of that house at 18, I can see why he may look prematurely aged! Keeping up with a house on your own isn't easy. I did it by myself for years. I wouldn't have wanted to do it when I was 18.

I can honestly say I have NEVER known of anyone who has owned a home at 18 years old....maybe early 20's, but not 18. And I have been around the block a few times, KWIM? :twocents: :cow: I think you even have to be 21 to rent a car and like that, am I right?

well we just cant know this. when my flat was broken into in 07 this is exactly what happened. fella took phones, took small electronics, left lights on, and left door open (which had been left unlocked, and yes I've never done that again)

however, when he left, me & 2 kids were still accounted for. I dont know if all of us werent, how you'd be thinking of me.

Whoa, scary 2goldfish. I'm glad that you're around to join us here. I can't imagine how frightening that would be. :eek:

Has your story changed over and over about this night to compensate for facts that came out? I bet it hasn't.

Good point, natsound. I dated a guy that was an alcoholic, and I didn't realize it. He did always seem to have a drink in his hand, but he never seemed to get intoxicated. A few years after we broke up, he died from alcohol poisoning. I found out that he had been drinking quite heavily, even when we were dating. I saw him drive fine, never stumbled, or slurred his words.

I knew a guy who once drank 16 beers and drove home from a bar. I know a woman who drinks wine like water, and she's not stumbling around all the time. It's not me, I promise!! :crazy:

I can honestly say I have NEVER known of anyone who has owned a home at 18 years old....maybe early 20's, but not 18. And I have been around the block a few times, KWIM? :twocents: :cow: I think you even have to be 21 to rent a car and like that, am I right?

You're right. Although, just recently I heard of a car rental company that rolled it's age back to 18, in an attempt to appeal to the military. They said, if you're old enough to die for your country, you should be able to rent a car. Or something along those lines.

But yeah, I've been around the block a few times too, and 18 year old owning a home seems odd.

btw - I love the quote in your sig!

Whoa, scary 2goldfish. I'm glad that you're around to join us here. I can't imagine how frightening that would be. :eek:

thank you :hug:

I never woke up, that was the horrifying part, because baby was 3 months old then and I coulda slept through anything. I am so glad he only wanted electronics and nothing worse...btw I know it was a he because he was eventually arrested, he did quite a few homes in the area, checking doors til he found a ninny like me without a locked one. I thought it was safe enough cause it was the back door and you had to walk down a pathway and through a fence to get to it...I must be the first to say, had something happened to one of my kids that night, I too would have realised how unlikely it looked.

I absolutely had NO box of wine though!

Oh, sorry I missed your point. :blushing:

I would imagine that the FBI has more than one cadaver dog, and doubt that they wouldn't confirm the hit. I'd be really surprised to find out that they only had one dog hit on that spot.

However, I don't think we've been told that it has indeed been confirmed by another dog.

The initial hit may have been from one dog and that was enough to get a search warrant. I have no doubt that dogs were there when they did the 16-17 hour search. We just didn't see them because media was restricted.

I would've loved to have seen them though. I was lucky enough to watch the Spaniel when they had the livestream....don't remember what day that was. I was glued to my screen. lol

Starbucks sign? I missed that. :waitasec:

That's a very scary and sobering experience! I'm glad you and your kids were OK. I will say that the difference here is the phantom "intruder" in the Irwin case went in to steal the baby. He or she would have had to go into a different room to swipe the phones. The indruder presumably wasn't looking for electronics, and if the intruder's mind was on stealing the phones, it's too much of a coincidence that they would all be there on the kitchen counter, ripe for the taking.

Has your story changed over and over about this night to compensate for facts that came out? I bet it hasn't.

that is true, I remember it all like yesterday. I've told it a couple times on ws :floorlaugh: check my posts, I leave some details out here and there because I have posted of it so many times I feel I am getting boring with it :floorlaugh: but if you ask me, and I tell you all of it, and then you ask me again in 4 months, it will always be the same. except I often forget to add he took all the small change except for the pennies!!

I was way more upset that I didnt wake up than anything. clearly not everyone breaking in wants only your phones and cameras and ipods...(and change).

Isn't JI's son 8 years old? Well, maybe his parents bought him the home once they heard a baby was on the way. If JI is 27 yo and lived there for 9 years, then his son was conceived at that exact time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu
Back