LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Once again, I wish I had the link. I am going to start saving links for now on being on here. Before they let us know about the dogs, they did say that dogs (plural) from another state were being brought in on this case to verify and search again what the other dogs already searched. I took this as they had more than one dog and there was more than one time. Let us not forget that the whole warrant is not being released. That could be one thing that is not being released. Let them think only ONE dog got a hit when LE can come back say, no, 3 or 4 dogs got a hit. I do believe it was more than one.. Though, they are usually correct and I cant see a mistake being made in this case. I think LE is being very thorough.

I thought the whole warrant was released. LE tried to block it, but were denied?

WHAT??? You mean he's NOT alive after all?

Hmmm .... :waitasec: Then I wonder who's been sitting here at my kitchen counter all morning? :eek:

He used to visit Odd Thomas all the time. (reference to a great book series)

If Ji involved then the cell phones could be hidden at Starbucks work site. But the baby was most likely deceased by 9pm and taken by man contacted by Db.

Do we know what JI's demeanor was at work that night, I wonder if they ever questioned his co-workers because I am not so sure that Lisa was alive when he left for work that night. And even if you take what a lot of people are saying on here that they need to check that Starbucks, that fits of course. Was he happy, was he quiet, did he walk away for a while (to possibly hide her body at the work site or cell phones), was he on the phone a lot, etc... The only thing I can see LE doing wrong (an that is purely in public, I dont know what they are or have done behind the scenes) is not question JI more. Not give him a LDT and not question his coworkers. Here is to hoping that someone might come out and say something.

What is needed in this case is an awareness campaign. ANYONE THAT HAS ANY INFORMATION ON THE BEHAVIOR OF DB, JI AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS PLEASE CONTACT.... Step up to the plate, the smallest little bit of info you have might be what cracks this case. People dont realize the wealth of information that they truly hold.

I thought the whole warrant was released. LE tried to block it, but were denied?

They have something like 90 days to make the warrant public I believe, please someone correct me if I am wrong.. They are still within that time frame (even if its not that long, they were still within a time frame, that much i remember) so they didnt have to release all of it now anyway. I dont believe the whole thing was released though. I dont recall them speaking of the x-rays in the warrant we posted, the findings in the yard etc.. so there are some things missing IMO.. Might be things they are still working on. IDK.

Devil's Advocate

We have 2 eye witnesses who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper in the middle of the night.

Man is described at between 30 and 40 yrs old
5' 7" - 5' 9" 140 lbs

Dumpster fire.
LE taking burned clothing or material in to show parents.

Was the baby alive? We don't know.

Could it have been JL carrying the baby?
Age could be close
Weight could be close
Height.........I think he's taller but if he had his head down he could be mistaken for that height. imo

Eyewitness reports are notoriously inaccurate so could that have been JL or another man?

LE wasn't able to locate a man. Does that mean there wasn't one?

I think this has to be a consideration.............................moo

There were multiple sightings of Caylee, sightings of Laci, and probably any other missing person you can name even though it's proven later they were dead at that time. I don't trust sightings very often. (although it's possible I guess) (if only it were true)

I'm with you mmmagique. The sightings are wrong more often than they are right. I take the reports of missing people sightings with a grain of salt, until more evidence comes out. We had people seeing Caylee boarding planes, and vacationing in Puerto Rico, for crying out loud!

wowowowow I havent followed as closely as I might have (after anthony I am having a hard time being emotionally invested again and as I am an emotional person, that is the only way I can be) so I didnt realise how much the stories have changed. that's really sobering.

Yeah no fence sitting here for me after the 3rd day! Maybe sooner!:floorlaugh:

They have something like 90 days to make the warrant public I believe, please someone correct me if I am wrong.. They are still within that time frame (even if its not that long, they were still within a time frame, that much i remember) so they didnt have to release all of it now anyway. I dont believe the whole thing was released though. I dont recall them speaking of the x-rays in the warrant we posted, the findings in the yard etc.. so there are some things missing IMO.. Might be things they are still working on. IDK.

Could they have the search warrant sealed? :waitasec:

Devil's Advocate

We have 2 eye witnesses who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper in the middle of the night.

Man is described at between 30 and 40 yrs old
5' 7" - 5' 9" 140 lbs

Dumpster fire.
LE taking burned clothing or material in to show parents.

Was the baby alive? We don't know.

Could it have been JL carrying the baby?
Age could be close
Weight could be close
Height.........I think he's taller but if he had his head down he could be mistaken for that height. imo

Eyewitness reports are notoriously inaccurate so could that have been JL or another man?

LE wasn't able to locate a man. Does that mean there wasn't one?

I think this has to be a consideration.............................moo

The witness that saw a man with a baby at 4 am said he would be able to identify him, and he hasn't said it was JI. Also, if this man with a baby does exist, and he had Lisa, he wouldn't show up at the police station to turn himself in..

MOO

I hear you, but a man carrying a baby clad only in a diaper is pretty specific, imo. Not like saying you saw someone who looked like someone.

Seeing a baby in the dark, while moving, from a distance doesn't sound like you could be entirely certain that it was Lisa. You may be certain it was a baby, but if they were certain it was her, why did they only state that they say a man carrying "a baby?"

There's a really good synopsis on many of the inconsistencies over at the hinky meter. If you like you can read it here

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/1...rsion-4-0-1-a-lawyer-still-no-baby/#more-8215

The only "issue" I have with this is what they say about the cell phones -- that they couldn't make any calls out, because the bill hadn't been paid. It's my understanding that even a phone you no longer use (but still have) can still be used to call 911. Same for an "unpaid" bill -- even if you can't make regular calls...you can still call 911.

The witness that saw a man with a baby at 4 am said he would be able to identify him, and he hasn't said it was JI. Also, if this man with a baby does exist, and he had Lisa, he wouldn't show up at the police station to turn himself in..

MOO

There were two witnesses. One was on a motorcycle and he said he would be able to identify him but he was riding by on a bike and it was dark so is he sure of that? It could have been someone else, not JL.

I didn't think he would show up at a police station and turn himself in........

Seeing a baby in the dark, while moving, from a distance doesn't sound like you could be entirely certain that it was Lisa. You may be certain it was a baby, but if they were certain it was her, why did they only state that they say a man carrying "a baby?"

Because they weren't certain, but found it significant considering a baby was missing. I just feel that it HAS to be thoroughly investigated. How often do you see a man †walking around with a baby in the middle of the night?

Mega Dittos Tuffy from one Conservative to another!
Remember the case of Madeleine McCann from England who disappeared in Portugal? There was a "sighting" of a man carrying a child in pink pjs from the hotel who met her description. She has never been found.

I'll have to go find the link, unless someone has it handy, but there was an article early on that said LE had searched near a business where Jeremy was doing electrical work the night that Lisa went missing. Of course, we can assume that that business was the Starbucks. If LE did in fact search the area around the Starbucks, we can assume that even if Jeremy has a rock solid alibi, LE is still checking. Maybe there is a gap in the surveillance footage or he took a really long lunch that made LE suspicious. JMO...now off to find that link.

http://www.volunteertv.com/national...y_while_police_continue_search_131458298.html

Here's link for the search near Jeremy's work site.

So...didn't LE say the sighting of man with baby by the neighbor couple was unfounded or not related to baby Lisa? If so, why is it still being questioned so intensely? Seems the defense team is working overtime, maybe, to keep these "sightings" relevent? (not be anyone here on WS.....I think the defense team feeds little nuggets to the media for consumption and ratings)

This may have been said already...but Dad seems to be under a spell from DB when he is next to her,,ie she controls him.
If he is truly that weak, has LE separated them and grilled him? I would think he would crumble like a cookie under pressure.

Yesterday LE asked the court to seal the evidence that was found in the search last Wednesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back