LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, I'm off to transcribe. I'm just going to start with the oldest video I can find that has the parents in it, and work forward from there. When I'm done, I'll probably post them in the parents statements vs. the media thread, as long as that works for everyone.

Okay, I'm off to transcribe. I'm just going to start with the oldest video I can find that has the parents in it, and work forward from there. When I'm done, I'll probably post them in the parents statements vs. the media thread, as long as that works for everyone.

Thank you and it probably should be a sticky. I cannot watch them anymore, so reading transcriptions would be cool.

It doesn't look as though Barney has any edges to it. If there were phones in it, you would see that since Barney isn't that big. MOO Probably any dna on it is long gone or contaminated so probably there is no probable value. MOO

As far as the dog hit. Hopefully LE knows who lived in the home 20 something years ago and could pull up records of anyone located deceased in the home. Also, they may have taken the rug, but the flooring should also be cut out under the spot where the dog hit, because I'm rather certain that the rug they took wasn't still the same as the one that was there 20 or 30 years ago. Just sayin.....

We learned last night from a dog expert that a dog wouldn't hit on a death that long ago.

I find it notable that no computer was taken from the home by LE. Do we know if they own a desktop, laptop or tablet computer?

Sent from my Android device

I find it notable that no computer was taken from the home by LE. Do we know if they own a desktop, laptop or tablet computer?

Sent from my Android device

Could they have copied the hard drive, and not actually taken the computer?

ETA - Ooops, I guess they actually took the drive:

The hard drive was taken...but please don't ask me to give a link...I couldn't bear to go back through them all...:)

The hard drive was taken...but please don't ask me to give a link...I couldn't bear to go back through them all...:)

Thanks norest4thewicked. For some reason I have a feeling that in the same way computer history revealed Chandra Levy's planned jogging route for the day she was murdered that the family's hard drive will reveal the location of the body...

Also, does anyone know if the dumpster fire burned long enough to completely cremate a body?

Could they have copied the hard drive, and not actually taken the computer?

ETA - Ooops, I guess they actually took the drive:

I've heard both...that LE took the computer and then that they took the hard drive. I don't know if they might have possibly a laptop and a desktop. We have a desktop and my husband and I both have laptops.

Thanks norest4thewicked. For some reason I have a feeling that in the same way computer history revealed Chandra Levy's planned jogging route for the day she was murdered that the family's hard drive will reveal the location of the body...

Also, does anyone know if the dumpster fire burned long enough to completely cremate a body?

Definitely possible on the computer history part and no, the dumpster fire did not. They also went to the landfill to check that part out.

I believe that they might have found something in the landfill, but it's possible that they didn't. DB herself told the media that LE had shown her some burnt clothing. We don't know if it really was clothing from Lisa or just something they were telling her to scare her because they thought it was related.

It doesn't look as though Barney has any edges to it. If there were phones in it, you would see that since Barney isn't that big. MOO Probably any dna on it is long gone or contaminated so probably there is no probable value. MOO

my little boy has a barney,if this is the same one his sings a song and theres no room for anything in it cause theres a battery pack

Why would they have taken the tape and tape dispenser from the home if they weren't trying to compare it to something? IMO

Why would they have taken the tape and tape dispenser from the home if they weren't trying to compare it to something? IMO

Exactly.

Do we know for sure that black plastic and duct tape on the nursery window came from LE ? :waitasec:

If they do find Lisa, and she is somehow taped or tape is around something that she is in, they can match the tape up to the tape dispenser. If it matches exactly (end to end), that would be excellent evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back