LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, it was most likely done to block the light out for them to do luminol testing.

But we don't know for sure, correct? I always assumed that LE did it, but maybe we're assuming too much.

Does LE always put black plastic and tape around windows when doing luminol testing? Anyone know?

But we don't know for sure, correct? I always assumed that LE did it, but maybe we're assuming too much.

Does LE always put black plastic and tape around windows when doing luminol testing? Anyone know?

Someone here posted a link to an article back when we were discussing it, and there was a description of what they do when they do luminol tests during daylight, and they described taping black plastic over the windows. So I think they did it for the testing. Looking at the rest of the house, I cannot see them doing that to a little girls nursery windows. Maybe they might put dark curtains to keep out the light, but who would tape plastic garbage bags to the window in a little child's nursery?

I don't think we will find a link to anything telling us that they were doing luminol testing and that is why they put the blackout on the window. But, that is just an obvious reason for putting it there. I can't think of any other unless they were trying to keep fingerprint dust out of the baby's room (which doesn't ever happen and that stuff is messy). Lisa's room wasn't the point of entry anyway.

Why would they have taken the tape and tape dispenser from the home if they weren't trying to compare it to something? IMO

I think they found the tape in a weird place, like between the mattress and crib, or . . . anyway, somewhere completely out of place.

I had this weird feeling, reading about that tape. If Lisa was really fussy in her crib, and they were trying to watch TV, would one of the kids have put tape over her mouth? She had a cold, and would be unable to breathe through her nose. Tape over her mouth for 10 minutes would likely have killed her.

The tape really sent a cold, cold chill.

Additionally, a kidnapper might have brought tape to tape her mouth. I just think they found it somewhere suspicious.

I think they found the tape in a weird place, like between the mattress and crib, or . . . anyway, somewhere completely out of place.

I had this weird feeling, reading about that tape. If Lisa was really fussy in her crib, and they were trying to watch TV, would one of the kids have put tape over her mouth? She had a cold, and would be unable to breathe through her nose. Tape over her mouth for 10 minutes would likely have killed her.

The tape really sent a cold, cold chill.

Additionally, a kidnapper might have brought tape to tape her mouth. I just think they found it somewhere suspicious.

Wow...I hadn't heard that they found the tape there. I think that pretty much anything is possible at this point.

Wow...I hadn't heard that they found the tape there. I think that pretty much anything is possible at this point.

Oh no, I'm speculating that's why they took the tape. It was on the list of items removed from the home, "tape" and a "tape dispenser", and I'm speculating that the reason they took it was because of the location where it was found.

They were requested that the 911 call be released. I remember reading a short article that said it was either a judge or the DA decided against releasing the call.

I'm tellin' ya'll - there is something on the 911 call that LE is keeping close to the vest for whatever reasons.

And yes, I sure wish they would release it.

JMHO
I sure wish they would too Wise one. It's driving me up the wall + may mean nothing at all, but... the dispatching it as "burglary in progress"... :waitasec: I'd really like someone to explain that to me in little bitty words. I should think hearing the 911 call would do it. JMO

Thread topic is about the search warrant served on JI's home--please remember that extended family who have not been named as POIs or suspects in MSM are off-limits for sleuthing!

Where this post falls is random, and
:tyou:

my little boy has a barney,if this is the same one his sings a song and theres no room for anything in it cause theres a battery pack

My daughter had one like that (I think it's still in the attic!), but the small one she had (like the one in the interviews I've seen) was just a stuffed animal. I don't think the cell phones are in it...JI was kind of squeezing it and I don't see how they all could fit in there.

I don't think we will find a link to anything telling us that they were doing luminol testing and that is why they put the blackout on the window. But, that is just an obvious reason for putting it there. I can't think of any other unless they were trying to keep fingerprint dust out of the baby's room (which doesn't ever happen and that stuff is messy). Lisa's room wasn't the point of entry anyway.

But supposedly Lisa was kidnapped from her room, so it makes sense that LE would try and find fingerprints, etc. with luminol in her room.

Has anyone heard a direct response from DB or her attorney about the dogs hitting during an earlier search?

No, but Ashley Irwin knows all about that and assures us it's nothing. So, y'all just move on now. Nothing to see here. :innocent:

This may have been discussed in earlier posts, but I just got on for the first time today, so here is my question: today I heard Judge Janine on Fox say that when the LE did the warrant search they found the shorts and top Lisa was supposed to have been wearing. Has this been reported anywhere else or has anyone heard that too?

She also said that there had been a fire earlier that morning. (dumpster fire?) Also mentioned the freshly tilled earth in the back. Has any of this been confirmed? tia

This may have been discussed in earlier posts, but I just got on for the first time today, so here is my question: today I heard Judge Janine on Fox say that when the LE did the warrant search they found the shorts and top Lisa was supposed to have been wearing. Has this been reported anywhere else or has anyone heard that too?

She also said that there had been a fire earlier that morning. (dumpster fire?) Also mentioned the freshly tilled earth in the back. Has any of this been confirmed? tia

They found some purple shorts and a top that could be similar to the one mom mentioned, it did not say what characters were on it, I believe, or else she didn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86
Back