LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

This to me is where the whole thing about the parents not cooperating with the police also comes in. They havent helped the police out really since day one.

But they consented to the cadaver dog search...so by extension, that is cooperative. Perhaps more than they could have even imagined. Although, had they had knowledge of a dead body being there, you wouldn't think they'd consent. Now...that said...what we don't know is if they were told the dog(s) were cadaver dogs particularly.

Is it possible for LE to just ask for permission for a "search dog" access? Without explicitly saying the word "cadaver" or death scent related dog?

the above quote was from previous thread, not sure how to "quote" it and yet have it show up in new thread? So just did a copy & paste*

Geralyn, this one took me a while to figure out too. Best way is to have a window open for both the post you want to quote, and the thread you want to take it to.

When you double click on the white post number for the post you want to copy, it will open a screen that only shows that post.

- Highlight and copy the URL information on that screen
- Go to the window for the new thread you want to take the post to
- Hit the URL button above the reply box (just to the left of the icon that has a chain with a red X through it)
- Paste the URL into the box that pops up
- Type in other stuff, being sure not to mess up the [ or ] marks on the quoted post, and
- Hit reply

Hope that helps! :seeya:

From previous thread post [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7263412&postcount=462]Here[/ame]

KansasPerson said:
2. The one thing that keeps sticking in my mind is, if you have a sick or deceased baby (geez it's hard even to write that), why would you put the body on the floor when you've got a perfectly good bed right there? Could be perhaps because someone else (an asleep son?) was on the bed and she didn't want him to see?

I was holding it together up til now but I feel kinda like I'm gonna cry, or maybe be sick.

I don't think the mother put the baby on the floor. I think the baby fell to the floor, or rolled off the bed in the night.

There's no way to know when she was found or exactly who moved her from where the dogs hit.

Also - people were asking on the previous thread if the child could have been alive when she left the house, even if the dogs alerted to a spot near the bed. I don't think so. It's my understanding that cadaver dogs don't respond to living bodies.

I guess I could say can someone find me a link to anyone who says they saw baby Lisa on Monday?

It's just speculation that someone saw her on Monday :)

I don't think we have any verified sightings of her after the party on Sunday but we have no idea what the drinking buddy told LE since MSM hasn't interviewed her.

If indeed the parents allowed the cadaver dogs in, perhaps they did not know that even if a person did not bleed or otherwise leave liquid traces that they could still be scented. Lots of people are questioning what dogs can or can't do, so no reason to believe they would be totally aware. And perhaps their lawyers advised them to comply since a warrant would be obtained anyway.

My guess? They didn't think the body was there long enough to get a scent.

Just a thought. What if while DB was on the stoop drinking wine the boys got the baby out and they were playing in Mom and DAd's room. She fell off the bed and was dead but the boys didn't pay attention. Instead of DB reacting like a mother should and call911 that her baby wasn't breathing she protected the boys. I know this a long shot and I'll get many pfffft responses but I have to wonder. They don't want to boys talking to cops anymore. Why?????? They handled this all wrong because I don't believe that this mother killed this child either intentionally or by shaken baby syndrome. I won't believe it till I read it. Thoughts?

ETA: I do not believe this child was murdered but still if accident they handled it all wrong. I hope they talk and soon. I am so sad over these results.

bbm

For me this is such an issue, because if it was an accidental death by telling LE and the public that it is an abduction you are allowing for other people to be unjustly investigated and accused and that is not acceptable which is why I hope they throw the book at this woman.

correct me if I am wrong but we have..

Lisa not actually seen, accept by parents since Sunday Birthday party
Father accepts the night shift job on Monday the day of the job
Neighbor dosen't see the baby while over drinking on front step from 6:30-10:30

Something happened either Sunday night or Monday IMO

I have never seen anything about a birthday party on Sunday, or that the neighbor didn't see the baby while over at the house.

Would you be so kind and provide us all with a link so we can read it and add it to our timeline. Thanks so much.

From the Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotine: The Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline, Kansas City, Missouri Police Department and FBI have received numerous inquiries in regard to the website www.lisa-irwin.com and want to make it clear to the public that this website is NOT affiliated with the official investigation, the TIPS Hotline, KCPD or FBI.
Further, the TIPS Hotline wants to warn the public that although the www.lisa-irwin.com site encourages the public “if you have any information about this case, please use the form below, even anonymous tips will be welcome:” it is unlikely that submissions are truly anonymous. The Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline has software in place that keeps TIPSTERS anonymous and prohibits the tracking of IP addresses or cell phone numbers if the TIP is received via text message.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers Greater Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477), TIPS may also be submitted electronically at KCcrimestoppers.com, or by texting TIP452 and you information to 274637 (CRIMES). Information leading to an arrest in the case could be eligible for up to $1,000.00 in reward money.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 6:29 P

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bScQCQoa
interesting who is the owner of the other site?

I haven't seen any links about the neighbor seeing or not seeing the baby but I have been wondering if it is the reason DB changed her timeline. Maybe she had to put Lisa to bed earlier because the neighbor didn't see Lisa and was there at 7.30 and didn't see DB putting her to bed.

How heartbreaking.... How can you hurt such a beautiful little helpless baby like this.. I dont understand how any mother or any person could do something like that. I hope I never do understand.

And in MHO it would prove that whatever happened was no accident. If it was, you call 911 and report it. You don't go to great lengths to fabricate a kidnapping story :(

MOO

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

And I wonder why they limited the "consent" search........

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.
<From:Wishbone >

Yep, thats why I am confused.
*also, the above quote was from previous thread, not sure how to "quote" it and yet have it show up in new thread? So just did a copy & paste*

There is no reasonable explanation for limiting the search efforts of LE trying to locate your “kidnapped” child by collecting evidence in your home. The only reason I can come up with would be to limit the collection of evidence that would prove there was no kidnapping. The more I think about that the more obvious it becomes that the parents were actively hindering the investigation. IMO they don’t want Lisa found and it is likely she is no longer alive…….

Foxnews talking about the former friend from Ft Bragg right now...repeating what she said.

I guess I could say can someone find me a link to anyone who says they saw baby Lisa on Monday?

It's just speculation that someone saw her on Monday :)

It's also just speculation that NO-ONE besides JI and DB saw her on Monday.

I think DB knows the detectives are getting close to this and that's when she started in with her defense of ignorance because she was 'drunk' and may have blacked out. To me that says "yes I killed her but now I can say I didn't remember." I don't understand why else she would say this so late in the game. If Lisa was truly missing, that first night most desperate parents would say I had been drinking, taking meds, and may have blacked out - I'm such an idiot but please find my baby. I'm saying most would probably confess this - this woman is young and scared and honestly I think she lost her cool, killed the baby and dad may have helped hide the body - probably in a river. Why she didn't just confess and say it was an accident is beyond me.
Hi Just, I'm thinking that if the Mom was involved she didn't confess to it being an accident as it might have been due to her negligence. She might have been at fault even if her baby died accidentally. And she would know that would be manslaughter or SS. IMO

It seems to be coming together now what with the death scent found in the house and now 3 witnesses having seen a man walking with a baby between the hours of 12:15 am and 4am.

ETA: We all know it would take 2 hours for the death scent to mature before it could be detected by a human recovery dog. That means the baby, or whoever scent this was, was lying on the floor by that bed for up to 2 hours.

I tried to peruse that document quickly. I am missing its relevance. What am I missing? tia

Some of us were wondering if anyone else had died in that house, possibly in that bedroom. If so we wondered if the dogs could still "hit" on it.

This woman lived there, the one in the document, but there is no obituary that the person found attached to that name.:innocent:

I read all those things on links that are on this site dealing with this case... all I'm saying.....

You must have misread...and that's easy to do with all of these threads flying. I've read every thread from day one and have never heard any of this as a fact.

But, welcome to Websleuths and hope you enjoy it here! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back