LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SARX,
Not sure if you saw my previous question and i know there is another thread for this but.... if the mother touched that tape and tape dispenser after touching the baby who died would she transfer that scent of decomp onto those items..??

Sorry, missed that one!
Yes, it s possible.

Imo,why if this was an accidental death,DB not call 911.
I amm thinking baby died by mothers bed but some thing
awful happened. Then Lisa 'disappeared'.
No body,no crime. Tiny ones evidence will be gone quickly.

sorry If I only had the time.....no time here for that task ... but they are news stories linked on this site if you want to research it all further.... how could the neighbor see the baby if she was only on the front stoop and DB says she put her down and can't remember ever checking on her again after 6:30.. and the neighbor came at 6:30?

it's not an issue for me but anyone it is any issue for... should go back and review.... the facts are all there :)

The neighbor reportedly brought her 4 yr old daughter with her, to play with the boys. So I am going to assume that she had to have gone inside a few times to check on the kids. No way a 4, 6 and 8 yr old just sat quietly in the room watching a 'fairy tale' video, and did not require any parental input. imoo

I am having a tough time with the "accident" theories. There is no "covering up" necessary for an accident. Period. I agree that none of us wants to believe this could be anything other than an unfortunate accident or bad decision-making because we cannot really get our heads around the alternatives. The reality though is that 10 month-olds are generally not particularly "fragile" and Lisa's photos all look healthy and normal for her age. It is highly unlikely that a child of this age and health would die from something like falling out of a crib, being dropped by an 8 year old or even having Mom roll over on her.

It is even less believable that should such an unlikely thing happen, that one or both parents would assume it was somehow a good idea to stage an elaborate and logistically difficult kidnapping scenario instead of dealing with it. There are no circumstances under which covering up the death of a child makes any sense unless it is to avoid what you know to be terrible consequences for a terrible act. It isn't a "mistake" to harm a child - it is a crime. I agree with those who are thinking we are watching the excuse-making scenario unfold for the purpose of "claiming" the accident alternative and I am LIVID that the CA case just wrote that playbook out for every child killer that comes after. stepping off of soapbox now.

This is the second time I've read a poster saying neighbor didn't see baby while over drinking (Slynderella).

Where is this information coming from, if I may? I can't find it and have not heard any statements from the neighbor being confirmed. Things are just moving so rapidly though, easy for me to miss. tia

wouldnt the boys ask where there sister was if something happened sunday night? moo They would know!

I just read it on links on here.. but we have to be realistic.. If the neighbor was there from 6:30-10:30 and if DB now says she put the baby down at 6:30... I put my 5.00 on she didn't see the baby like I read.... people get too sensitive on here...this info is all on the links on this form for lisa.... we all must use our own common sense about it all IMO :)

I totally missed that link. Would love to read it if you can find it. That would be pretty important information!

Thanks!

sorry If I only had the time.....no time here for that task ... but they are news stories linked on this site if you want to research it all further.... how could the neighbor see the baby if she was only on the front stoop and DB says she put her down and can't remember ever checking on her again after 6:30.. and the neighbor came at 6:30?

it's not an issue for me but anyone it is any issue for... should go back and review.... the facts are all there :)

It is not anything personal...nor is it an attempt to get you to waste your time. It is simple really, it is just that TOS here at websleuths requires us to post a link for anything we state as a fact.

So JVM is covering the people that saw the baby in the early morning. Guess shes behind? :innocent:moo

The neighbor reportedly brought her 4 yr old daughter with her, to play with the boys. So I am going to assume that she had to have gone inside a few times to check on the kids. No way a 4, 6 and 8 yr old just sat quietly in the room watching a 'fairy tale' video, and did not require any parental input. imoo

Also, presumedly they had to keep going back in to refill the wine glasses.

I still believe the baby escaped from the crib and from there, something happened while unattended for hours while Deborah drank on the stoop. I believe the baby ended up in the back yard. I don't know how.

I think Deborah found the baby out back, and brought the (deceased) baby inside, wrapped the baby up (on the floor) and she and/or Jeremy disposed of the baby's body elsewhere (i.e., not on the home premises).

And I think when a person lies, causing resources to be spent on searches when the original person has reported an event based on lies, there ought to be a 5 year sentence added for every single day the lie and therefore search/investigation ensues.

She needs to fess up where the baby's remains are.

Originally Posted by kantoo
ah, but she said there was no accident.

"that's what 911 is for" to quote Deb

Bingo! Post of the day!
I'm sure the DA will have this burned into memory for future reference.
If not, I hope some little armchair sleuther reminds them ;)

So, if DB ends up doing the perp walk, she'll be stuck with her own words. She eliminates any accident theory. Nobody is going to buy the I was too drunk BS. Now what's she left with? Well, I'd probably break some TOS if I filled in the answer to THAT. JMO

wouldnt the boys ask where there sister was if something happened sunday night? moo They would know!

They would absolutely be able to say whether they saw the baby at any time Monday, and they were both interviewed.

please please please attack the post not the poster.... this lands at random

Bingo! Post of the day!
I'm sure the DA will have this burned into memory for future reference.
If not, I hope some little armchair sleuther reminds them ;)

So, if DB ends up doing the perp walk, she'll be stuck with her own words. She eliminates any accident theory. Nobody is going to buy the I was too drunk BS. Now what's she left with? Well, I'd probably break some TOS if I filled in the answer to THAT. JMO

AND she has Joe Tacopina to defend her in the court room!!!!:gasp:

This is the second time I've read a poster saying neighbor didn't see baby while over drinking (Slynderella).

Where is this information coming from, if I may? I can't find it and have not heard any statements from the neighbor being confirmed. Things are just moving so rapidly though, easy for me to miss. tia

There is no link but rather posters using common sense deductive reasoning. MOO

Why would the mother change her time line when she put the baby to bed earlier then what she first stated?

Neighbor goes over there, states to LE she never saw the child, nor DB never went inside to give the baby a bottle, change her, or kiss her goodnight the entire time she was there. Reasonable conclusion as to why DB had to change her timeline so DB can say the reason why was because she put her to bed before Neighbor came over. A BIG MOO but also based on common sense reasoning is all.

I haven't read anything saying neighbor DID see her either... we don't know for sure either way :( :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back