LE wants to interview the parents separately

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They could have gotten a subpoena for a blood sample or without one a breathalyzer on her that night which I why I dont think she was drunk at all. that would have set off some bulbs there if she was drunk when LE came to the house for a kidnapping and mom was smashed. I dont believe she was drunk at all, that was just a ploy, it was something to be used as a defense tactic. IMO

I get what you are saying, but I think that she was drunk...at first...and then something happened to sober her RIGHT up.

I keep thinking that maybe the neighbor she was supposedly with that night answered a few of the very important questions in this case and LE is laying low with it.
Did she Lisa and what time was that?

I heard a caller say tonight on either JVM or NG what some of us said last night.
The man described walking down the street with the baby fits JI's description....

I still wish they had video of JI at work. I am sure each one of us could find someone to cover for us, a friend or coworker, to say we were there. And if they were very busy at work, they might have thought they did see JI there when he did leave for a while. I still dont understand how he was supposed to be home at 10:30 and didnt come home till around 3:30am because they ran late. Just doesnt sit right with me.

I'd go to jail for my baby even if I were innocent and scream it from the top of my lungs continuing to talk to LE. I'd beg them for help and tell them every personal detail of my life and what I did in every minute in the hours leading up to the event of my missing baby.

The talk shows can put exposure out there. The feet on the ground are those that need to be hearing the truth! I'm not buying this at all. Too many cases, too many missing babies and not a good excuse in the world not to talk to police until your voice goes silent from laryngitis and then I'd be typing it out loud and clear.

If I was innocent.

A baby is defenseless. When we bring a baby into this world we have an absolute obligation to do whatever it takes to keep them safe. If Lisa truly was kidnapped, weeks and weeks have gone by with no assistance from the parents. Lisa is not safe! WHY?

I keep thinking that maybe the neighbor she was supposedly with that night answered a few of the very important questions in this case and LE is laying low with it.
Did she Lisa and what time was that?

I heard a caller say tonight on either JVM or NG what some of us said last night.
The man described walking down the street with the baby fits JI's description....

Well BS just said on Joy Behar that the neighbour claimed that DB turned out the lights at 10:30 when she left and that they were still off at 11:30 when she went to bed.

So the neighbour is claiming the lights were off for a full hour after she left at 10:30? Or is that just BS spin?

He also made a comment that perhaps the white blob was just "relieving himself" in the woods. I wish someone would tell him there are no "woods" at that corner. And then he went on to say that all three independent witnesses described the man as being similar. I thought we had a tallish bald man by the couple and Jersey, a short man with hair from the biker dude. :banghead:

MOO

I'd go to jail for my baby even if I were innocent and scream it from the top of my lungs continuing to talk to LE. I'd beg them for help and tell them every personal detail of my life and what I did in every minute in the hours leading up to the event of my missing baby.

The talk shows can put exposure out there. The feet on the ground are those that need to be hearing the truth! I'm not buying this at all. Too many cases, too many missing babies and not a good excuse in the world not to talk to police until your voice goes silent from laryngitis and then I'd be typing it out loud and clear.

If I was innocent.

A baby is defenseless. When we bring a baby into this world we have an absolute obligation to do whatever it takes to keep them safe. If Lisa truly was kidnapped, weeks and weeks have gone by with no assistance from the parents. Lisa is not safe! WHY?

Because, and I will say in MOO, that the one person you thought you could trust in your life, your mom, killed you. For whatever reason. Its the only thing that fits with what she is giving the public and LE to work with, which is nothing but lies. I said the same thing before, i would die for my kids, they are my life. I would let them torture me if thats what it took. Why, because if I was innocent I would take whatever they threw my way. If I am guilty, thats when I have something to hide.

If I was innocent.

I agree...I would still be talking from jail, even if charged...as long as I knew I was innocent. Maybe that is naive but my worries for myself would be so far down the list, they wouldn't even register...JMO

I get what you are saying, but I think that she was drunk...at first...and then something happened to sober her RIGHT up.

She was supposedly drunk, taking anxiety medication and sleeping pills according to BS on Joy Behar. I don't think anything would make someone on that cocktail jump out of bed 5 hours after "passing out". And yet JI says she did.

MOO

Well BS just said on Joy Behar that the neighbour claimed that DB turned out the lights at 10:30 when she left and that they were still off at 11:30 when she went to bed.

So the neighbour is claiming the lights were off for a full hour after she left at 10:30? Or is that just BS spin?

He also made a comment that perhaps the white blob was just "relieving himself" in the woods. I wish someone would tell him there are no "woods" at that corner. And then he went on to say that all three independent witnesses described the man as being similar. I thought we had a tallish bald man by the couple and Jersey, a short man with hair from the biker dude. :banghead:

MOO

I honestly wouldn't believe anything that came out of BS or JT's mouths.

MOO

Well with BS he can't let the truth/facts get in the way of a chance to talk some more on a television interview. Spin. :(

She was supposedly drunk, taking anxiety medication and sleeping pills according to BS on Joy Behar. I don't think anything would make someone on that cocktail jump out of bed 5 hours after "passing out". And yet JI says she did.

MOO

I heard that she was on anxiety medication (takes it once a day in the morning), but never heard anything about sleeping pills. I guess BS just keeps adding to the story.

I personally wonder why they dont arrest her for child neglect, she was severely intoxicated (Im being nice and tactful) while caring for small children and one is now missing.
Is that not enough to arrest her for child neglect or endangerment? then she would be sitting in jail and LE can "interrogate" her all they want. doesnt mean she will talk but she would be accessible.
I dont get that part.

Being in jail doesn't mean that a person can be interrogated all that LE wants. The jailed person can still say they will not answer questions without their lawyer being present.

OT but how do I double quote on here. I know someone fixed one for me before and I see other people doing it but its not working for me.. thanks in advance... I NEED HELP PLEASE....:waitasec:

When I want to quote more than one post, I click on the little quotation marks at the bottom right of each post I want to comment on. When I am ready to posty replies, I click on the post reply button at the end of the thread. A reply box pops up already populated with the posts, and I just click in after each post to make my remarks. Hope this helps!

Kevin Fox CONFESSED, he did not "lawyer up." Some of you are comparing this case to cases that are not similar and it's taking the thread entirely off topic.

JMO

It's not about comparing cases. The original discussion was about how some LE have used threats and scare tactics to prosecute innocent people. Kevin Fox came up because that case was so terrible and because there is no doubt that he was innocent. (Even though some people still don't believe him).

Who are they even calling "three independent witnesses?" We have a couple, who clearly are not independent from each other, and the motorcycle guy who came forward "about a week" after the fact. By that time the lady neighbor was on TV already telling the story. And they don't describe the same person at all.

Well OT but I am out of here to get a good nights sleep, lots of appointments tomorrow and I actually cooked dinner tonight, I am so proud of myself from walking away from this site since i joined you. Another night, another prayer for Lisa. I hope she leads us to her killer and her little body once again to be brought home and put to rest. See you all sometime tomorrow..:seeya:

I heard that she was on anxiety medication (takes it once a day in the morning), but never heard anything about sleeping pills. I guess BS just keeps adding to the story.

Yeah...and why would someone who was black out drunk need to take a sleeping pill? Perhaps that's what she first told LE as to the reason why she didn't hear anything. She can't go back on it now but added the black out drunk excuse after box o wine video surfaced?

MOO

That's your opinion. I disagree because I don't believe dogs can detect decomposition "from years ago" nor is it a fact that there was ever another dead body on that floor years ago.

JMO
This fact is easily proved or disproved fairly instantly. LE does know the answer to this. Some dogs CAN detect aged decomp. We don't know about these particular dogs though.

Being in jail doesn't mean that a person can be interrogated all that LE wants. The jailed person can still say they will not answer questions without their lawyer being present.

When I want to quote more than one post, I click on the little quotation marks at the bottom right of each post I want to comment on. When I am ready to posty replies, I click on the post reply button at the end of the thread. A reply box pops up already populated with the posts, and I just click in after each post to make my remarks. Hope this helps!

Who are they even calling "three independent witnesses?" We have a couple, who clearly are not independent from each other, and the motorcycle guy who came forward "about a week" after the fact. By that time the lady neighbor was on TV already telling the story. And they don't describe the same person at all.

Well, it was 3 different people, but I agree with you. I don't think any of them saw what they say they saw.

And where was biker dude when the Amber Alert came out? You'd think he'd have made a connection then. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back