LE wants to interview the parents separately

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Body language IS validated science. Let me put it this way. There is the science of attraction. People can say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it can be subjective and difficult to define. BUT if I post a picture of Adriana Lima and one of Rosie O'Donnell, I would bet that 99.9% of all people ( I would be surprised if it wasn't 100%) could tell us that Lima is more attractive. Could they tell us why they think that? Probably not. It's instinctual. The scientists who study the theories of attraction could most likely tell us though. It's the same idea. Whether you recognize it or not. . .it is VERY real and valid. Just for fun. . .who is more attractive?

<respectful snip of pictures for bandwidth courtesy>

Can scientists predict who people will choose with accuracy? You bet!

ETA. . my point is that there are things that are instinctual and happen on a subconscious level. That doesn't make them any less real. In fact, it makes them more real and genuine. It's part of perpetuating the species instinct.. . picking an attractive fertile mate. . and avoiding people who are deceptive. They both serve the same purpose. . .ensuring species survival. Most people can't explain why they find one person more attractive then the other anymore than they can tell you why somebody makes them feel "hinky."

*The thread has evolved a bit and I apologize for sliding back to something slightly OT*

BBM Yes, absolutely. On both boldings. I watched a show some years back about how attractive people have specific measurement ratios in their faces. It was fascinating. People who most would describe as attractive fit those ratios. Time and time again.

There was also some news in the last decade or so about waist to hip ratios and attractiveness in women. Instinctually men find a certain ratio attractive. Even blind men. It's fascinating the assesments we make about others without even knowing we are. Or knowing why. Some things attributed to "gut" have so much more depth and complexity to them. And science to back them.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

lisa has been missing for almost 8760 hours... but anything more than 30 hours of being questioned by LE is enough, too much etc ??

way to be there for lisa, guys! your resistance to speaking with LE says it all :( ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back