LeAnna (Mom) #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that I don't know is when did LH resume a career? I realize that they relocated to Atlanta shortly before the little guy's birth. I sense ((JMO)) that she went back to work not just to save for a house but to save herself too. From what I have seen, Mr. Wonderful seemed a bit of a loose cannon and she may have sensed that she would have to save the day somehow.

It may be that she had more of a promising career and potentially could have supported her son without you know who's assistance.

It will be interesting to find out how well regarded (or not) JRH was by his employer. I suspect she was 'exit planning' astutely for sometime - she knew ultimately she could not rely on JRH

gngr~snap, seething does seem to be one the best words to describe LH, imho.

Leanna was 22yo when she married the 25yo loser in 2006. If Leanna was still a virgin and loser had ED, I am positive he did not inform her of this condition until after the wedding. I believe she was betrayed going into the marriage by loser concealing this important fact from his new bride. If so, there is no way she could have anticipated the troubles that lie ahead.

While I may not know exactly when he began TRT, once on the Testosterone, it is for a lifetime. It is similar to a diabetic who needs insulin everyday.

Low levels of T, will cause a man's penis to shrink. Men feel tired and without energy. They won't develop manly characteristics or a deep voice and various other symptoms.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQlkrJgN0Y

Unless men take HCG alongside the TRT, their gonads shrink to the size of raisins. Now, that would freak me out if I met a man for sex (which I personally wouldn't do) and he opened his fly to expose an erection with a pair of raisins.

moo and all that jazz

gngr~snap, seething does seem to be one the best words to describe LH, imho.

Leanna was 22yo when she married the 25yo loser in 2006. If Leanna was still a virgin and loser had ED, I am positive he did not inform her of this condition until after the wedding. I believe she was betrayed going into the marriage by loser concealing this important fact from his new bride. If so, there is no way she could have anticipated the troubles that lie ahead.

While I may not know exactly when he began TRT, once on the Testosterone, it is for a lifetime. It is similar to a diabetic who needs insulin everyday.

Low levels of T, will cause a man's penis to shrink. Men feel tired and without energy. They won't develop manly characteristics or a deep voice and various other symptoms.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQlkrJgN0Y

Unless men take HCG alongside the TRT, their gonads shrink to the size of raisins. Now, that would freak me out if I met a man for sex (which I personally wouldn't do) and he opened his fly to expose an erection with a pair of raisins.

moo and all that jazz
I just threw up a little... I don't know why at that age ha had low T. That is odd to me. There is something here in the mix we haven't been told. Cobb County got the medical records... We might find out.
Do anabolic steroids cause lifetime low T?
I wanna say yes. Did he take anabolic steroids/clomid/HGH in high school for football or wrestling?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

What Causes Low Testosterone in Young Men?

“You need to look at a young man with low testosterone more carefully [than an older man], and you may need to treat him more aggressively. Since age is not the cause, you need to look for common causes, like obesity, drug abuse, or diabetes. You also need to look for less common causes, like congenital abnormalities and tumors,” said DeSouza"

http://www.everydayhealth.com/mens-health/low-t-and-the-single-guy.aspx

VERY interesting.

I think in every missing children's case, the child has a favorite color. Heck, I remember you put the crayons on the table with paper and the child almost always picks up the color they are drawn to most. Nothing sinister in choice of color. Cooper is a boy.

After I retired from my career, I worked about a year with the school supply company. One mother would call and order cases each buying season, June/July of blue crayons for her mentally disabled daughter.

I was thinking it was supporting Cooper "red truck" theory--that's also what was led to believe the red casket was for? Perhaps I'm wrong. :dunno:

I noticed the red clothing as well and can't help but wonder who orchestrated this color coordination. I'm going to confess here that it irks the living hell out of me that someone would even think about the color of their clothing at this very early point in this case. Cooper has been forgotten already, since it appears that the color coordination theme is about supporting Jason. Makes me sick.

Ya know, I dunno what to think about all the red. They had to pick a color for his casket. His favorite color probably was red, considering he was 22 months old and his parents were "et up" with the Crimson Tide. I believe he probably did like it best.

I've had to choose a casket and I was completely bewildered. In the end I just shrugged, and chose for my grandma the same thing she had chosen for my grandpa a few years earlier. I didn't have a good reason to pick one thing or the other. I had just buried my mother 4 months prior and was in a total tail spin. So, I just can't pick on a family too much for their choice in casket colors. I wore purple to my mom's service because it was her favorite color. She died of leukemia. So, wearing favorite colors is a thing that perfectly innocent people do. I happen to think there's fishy stuff happening with this case, but I wouldn't point at the casket color, or what people wore, as the big-red-flag of guilt.

Yep, read it and disagree.

I trust my gut.
It's never failed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Linda7NJ we often think alike, Sistah :yourock:

Yep, read it and disagree.

I trust my gut.
It's never failed me.

Well mine has. I have been 100% wrong on a couple of very old, very famous cases, so I am know questioning my
POV on several other famous cases I have been dead (no pun intended) sure about.

That may also be why I am holdiing back on convicting the mom just yet. I remain on the fence.

I did not think that particular writer made very many good points, in fact, seeing it all laid out again in that fashion definitely had me leaning to guilty, but the one really, good point was exactly, how do you go about conspiring with you spouse to kill your child?

Think about that. Realistically, I don't think anyone with half a brain would premeditate murder for $27,000, so the insurance just doesn't do it for me.

Aside from that, how does it work? You are just sitting around the dinner table and say, hey, honey, what do you think about killling the baby and collecting that 27K? I just cannot imagine it.

Yes, I have always been convinced A Ramsey did it,, and believed the McCann's were far more likely guilty than not, (although I am re-thinking those beliefs right now as well), but I always assumed with the R's it was either P did it and John didn't know until it started to dawn on him the next day, or that Burke did it and the Parents covered it up. I have never ever believed they sat around and "planned" to get rid of their daughter.

As for the McCann's, I always assumed, if they were guilty, it was an accident of some kind that they covered up. Again, not that they sat around and planned it.

Even with the Routier's, the white trash of white trash couples, I have never believed Darin was complicit in the crime. Did he figure it out and still protect her? Yeah, I think so, but again, no plan between the two of them to kill those babies.

That is the part I have the biggest problem with. If my husband ever said anything like that to me the only murder that would have potentially have happened would have been his. And Vice Versa. It is unimaginable to me that they sat around and discussed this.

I just threw up a little... I don't know why at that age ha had low T. That is odd to me. There is something here in the mix we haven't been told. Cobb County got the medical records... We might find out.
Do anabolic steroids cause lifetime low T?
I wanna say yes. Did he take anabolic steroids/clomid/HGH in high school for football or wrestling?

Extending my sincere apologies for making you or anyone else feel ill with the words posted.

What about hypospadias as the cause for LowT? TRT is administered to increase penile length in these patients.

LowT also causes depersonalization.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3183705/

What Causes Low Testosterone in Young Men?

“You need to look at a young man with low testosterone more carefully [than an older man], and you may need to treat him more aggressively. Since age is not the cause, you need to look for common causes, like obesity, drug abuse, or diabetes. You also need to look for less common causes, like congenital abnormalities and tumors,” said DeSouza"

http://www.everydayhealth.com/mens-health/low-t-and-the-single-guy.aspx

VERY interesting.

BBM. Is it possible RH had some type of 'sydrome'?

Would that type of 'syndrome' be hereditary?

Just speculating. Interested to see what the subpoena of medical records come up with.

Well mine has. I have been 100% wrong on a couple of very old, very famous cases, so I am know questioning my
POV on several other famous cases I have been dead (no pun intended) sure about.

That may also be why I am holdiing back on convicting the mom just yet. I remain on the fence.

I did not think that particular writer made very many good points, in fact, seeing it all laid out again in that fashion definitely had me leaning to guilty, but the one really, good point was exactly, how do you go about conspiring with you spouse to kill your child?

Think about that. Realistically, I don't think anyone with half a brain would premeditate murder for $27,000, so the insurance just doesn't do it for me.

Aside from that, how does it work? You are just sitting around the dinner table and say, hey, honey, what do you think about killling the baby and collecting that 27K? I just cannot imagine it.

Yes, I have always been convinced A Ramsey did it,, and believed the McCann's were far more likely guilty than not, (although I am re-thinking those beliefs right now as well), but I always assumed with the R's it was either P did it and John didn't know until it started to dawn on him the next day, or that Burke did it and the Parents covered it up. I have never ever believed they sat around and "planned" to get rid of their daughter.

As for the McCann's, I always assumed, if they were guilty, it was an accident of some kind that they covered up. Again, not that they sat around and planned it.

Even with the Routier's, the white trash of white trash couples, I have never believed Darin was complicit in the crime. Did he figure it out and still protect her? Yeah, I think so, but again, no plan between the two of them to kill those babies.

That is the part I have the biggest problem with. If my husband ever said anything like that to me the only murder that would have potentially have happened would have been his. And Vice Versa. It is unimaginable to me that they sat around and discussed this.

I would agree, I too believe all of the above named cases were not discussed round table style.
There was however, IMO, an unspoken pact. There was a defining point in ALL of them where one party decided to protect the other and jumped in with both feet. That makes them complicit in the crime.

All IMO

hmmmmm All I am sat here thinking is, he was not only cheating but ALSO killed your son, I would have dumped and divorced his sorry *ss (and that is me being polite on here) after violently attacking him at the first available opportunity, but that's just me. Not declaring my support and undying love. She said she did searches too, she said they were worried about leaving him in the car, this could be an infatuated woman that simply does not care that her child has been killed by this guy and is attempting to cover. BUT if that's the case why would you ask "have you said too much"? I dont know in what context that statement was made, but if it had been accidental what is the harm is saying too much. You say it how it is and how it happened, because its an accident. i don't get it.

On Thursday, Cobb County attorney Lawrence Zimmerman told CNN that Leanna Harris has hired him, adding that he is not speaking to the media at this time.

The 30-year-old dietitian is licensed in Georgia and Alabama, records show, and she has lived in Georgia since 2012. Before moving to the Atlanta suburb of Marietta, Leanna Harris lived in Moundville, Alabama, a town of about 2,400 people south of Tuscaloosa.

She married Ross Harris May 7, 2006, in Tuscaloosa where her husband worked as a police dispatcher from June 10, 2006, to May 22, 2009.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/10/justice/hot-car-death-whats-next/

I am hopeful now that LH has hired an attorney. My thought is that any counsel worth his salt is going to let her know how bad things look for RH and could be for her if she continues to support him unconditionally. I really think this could be the beginning of her coming clean on many things to save her own skin. Then again, maybe I am just an optimist.....

I would agree, I too believe all of the above named cases were not discussed round table style.
There was however, IMO, an unspoken pact. There was a defining point in ALL of them where one party decided to protect the other and jumped in with both feet. That makes them complicit in the crime.

All IMO

Yes, I suppose legally it does. If you mean complicit in a Darin Routier way, then yes, I agree. She has probably figured it out by now and at least very strongly suspects, like the rest of us, that this was not an accident.

That is reprehensible enough to be sure.

What I meant I am on the fence about was that some people seem convinced this was an actual, arranged situation, a plan, in advance, to kill their son.

That is what I am not convinced of.

Even if you could find two people of a mind to kill their own child, how on earth could they do it this way? The thought of how that child suffered.

Yes, I suppose legally it does. If you mean complicit in a Darin Routier way, then yes, I agree. She has probably figured it out by now and at least very strongly suspects, like the rest of us, that this was not an accident.

That is reprehensible enough to be sure.

What I meant I am on the fence about was that some people seem convinced this was an actual, arranged situation, a plan, in advance, to kill their son.

That is what I am not convinced of.

Even if you could find two people of a mind to kill their own child, how on earth could they do it this way? The thought of how that child suffered.

I'm
Not convinced they premeditated it together....but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Neither one reacted to testimony of what their son suffered through.

Neither one IMO reacted, in any realm, with any sort of semblance of normal grief response.

IMO Both showed severe emotional detachment from their son.

I feel, because of the comments she made, such as the saying too much and the comments about him not suffering in school (at the funeral), that they decided to kill him for a reason.

They looked up how long it would take and they knew people are not prosecuted for this type of "accident".

She knew JRH left Cooper in the car. It was the only explanation to her. Nothing else the daycare provided to her as an alternative explanation.

JRH told her he was worried about how CH would look, but he lied and said it was peaceful.

They have justified this killing in their own minds.

BBM. Is it possible RH had some type of 'sydrome'?

Would that type of 'syndrome' be hereditary?

Just speculating. Interested to see what the subpoena of medical records come up with.

Frequently, this is seen in cases of hypogonadism. In other cases, it related to adrenal gland injuries or disorders. I wonder if that bottle rocket explosion that caused the scar in his ear and led to vertigo also impacted his adrenal gland in some way? If so, then he wasn't born with it- it was acquired. Any neurologists or neurosurgeons here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08