Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love LP but I don't think he has or gets any insider info other than what he saw or heard from his crew at the A's house while they were there. I still enjoy listening to his theories even when they are wrong. I think he is just like the rest of us trying to put 2 and 2 together.

Well I would sorta agree with that. He's a character IMO. Can I say I want to believe him? I think I did say that :) He is interesting to say the least.

IF LP thinks they have her body, then WHY is he still searching? He is simply guessing or hoping.

Why would anyone need a power of attorney? To sign for media deals?

I believe this is re: Caylee..Remember she told the FBI she got legal rights to her but it turns out she never did..It's also the first time we heard Caylee's father's name was "Eric"..CA claimed that's all (his first name) she knew about him & all she wanted to know..How :crazy: is that?

IF LP thinks they have her body, then WHY is he still searching? He is simply guessing or hoping.

It's possible he's just grasping and looking for anything. Don't know? Or he could be bad and an evil shyster cashing in on this case. That's why I have no idea what to think anymore about any of it.

It is a good and interesting discussion tho......No matter what I think, he does make things interesting. Perhaps that's why NG let's him say his theories w/o commenting. She finds it interesting as well? Doesn't quite know what to think about him either? Who knows.

It's possible he's just grasping and looking for anything. Don't know? Or he could be bad and an evil shyster cashing in on this case. That's why I have no idea what to think anymore about any of it.

It is a good and interesting discussion tho......No matter what I think, he does make things interesting. Perhaps that's why NG let's him say his theories w/o commenting. She finds it interesting as well? Doesn't quite know what to think about him either? Who knows.

Correction, the comments from Kagykaren were made today (Not November) in the thread I started this morning 12/9, about what LP said about evidence found on the plastic bag. I had heard it too on NG and was badgered by a couple of trolls who insisted and screamed bloody murder to merge my thread or put it in the rumors thread yada yada. I said I heard it on NG and was asked for link, which many nice people provided. That was a jumping off point to this as there was much speculation that maybe LE had the body. All of this is lost in the what happened to garbage bag thread thanks to a couple of trolls who caused a ruckus, posting one post after another. :banghead:
Last time I will post anything I know.

Maybe the Anthony's were told........

.... but decided to keep it quiet so they can continue to search till trial starts for their 'reasonable doubt' quest. :)

Maybe the Anthony's were told........

.... but decided to keep it quiet so they can continue to search till trial starts for their 'reasonable doubt' quest. :)

For some odd reason :confused: I believe if something was found and Casey or her attorney were notified, they would both keep Cindy, George and Lee in the dark about it. Casey will need the support of her family at the trial and even she knows that if they find out the truth before then, they will not emotionally be able to deal with her trial.
Its all about Casey..JMHO

That is what I was wondering also when I heard Leonard make this statement. I was actually kind of surprised that Nancy just kind of let it go by and did not respond to his statement or even ask him why he would think that.

Dunno. Sometimes I feel that LP likes to use NG to stick it to the A's, to ruffle their feathers. As CA admitted herself, she is o.k.-ish with TM -- I think she can handle him but LP is a rogue that she cannot control and he pushes her buttons big time.

There may be some truth to this, that they found something but I also think it is for effect, since the A's watch NG. NG knows and enables him as her proxy.

Breanna, we can't really do anything more for Caylee then Pray for her.
God will take care of her now. She is finally safe.
Don't let all this make you sick. If it does, once again ca and her clan win by proxy. All those people want to do, IMO, is play head games with the public.

LP...well, he more then likely knows more then any of us do. I think he had a slip of the lip tonight and NG purposely let it slide.

take care of yourself, it won't be much longer. (hopefully):blowkiss:

That was a very nice post Drip Drop. I'll have to be one to take your advice too. I have a terminal illness and it seems to be flaring every time I get involved with trying to figure this out. Can't comprehend the cold callousness surrounding the family in this case. :crazy:

Zanny got him too. :doh:

:clap:

would LE put themselves in that position? i say no.

it would be a bonus if some other body or evidence was found but would LE think that was worth the risk?

Esp. with gator dangers, but who knows.

Don't think NG blew it. She knows more than she says publicly

I agree that DNA on any evidence has not been completed. Therefore, it has not been released.

I think that is sometimes true with NG. She had the recent jail videos before they were released. She didn't air them on that episode, though she said she would, maybe bc she found out they weren't released yet.

I really like LP and think he has been an asset to this case, by drawing attention to it. Just my opinion, I know others disagree (which is fine). He often comes up with stuff that no one knows or stuff not yet blogged on, which is an amazing feat in itself. But he's been wrong lots of times. For a while he was on the Amscott dumpster thing, convinced she went into the dumpster, so track the trash trucks. Then he thought she went in the recycling container, so find out what days they had to stop the machines because something got stuck in there. Now it's that she's in the Little Econ. How'd she get there from the recycling plant? Each time he has said the story with his nonchalance.. So who knows. I still like him anyway.

I hope they have found the body.

Legal eagles:

If KC plead to get the DP off the table (by saying where the body was), does that plea deal need to be disclosed at some time? Or is there a chance we could never know that?

I'm thinking bc of appeals, that it would have to be disclosed at some point. It is obviously better for the defense if it never gets disclosed..

Correction, the comments from Kagykaren were made today (Not November) in the thread I started this morning 12/9, about what LP said about evidence found on the plastic bag. I had heard it too on NG and was badgered by a couple of trolls who insisted and screamed bloody murder to merge my thread or put it in the rumors thread yada yada. I said I heard it on NG and was asked for link, which many nice people provided. That was a jumping off point to this as there was much speculation that maybe LE had the body. All of this is lost in the what happened to garbage bag thread thanks to a couple of trolls who caused a ruckus, posting one post after another. :banghead:
Last time I will post anything I know.

When things get ya down, and you can't take it anymore: don't not post! Use ignore!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Yeah. Whatever Leonard :rolleyes: Just another exaggeration, assumption or straight out lie. Isn't this the same man who said he was bringing Caylee home? That he'd find Caylee? That 'enough of her body' had been found so TES no longer had to search?

He's full of it. It's a damn shame so many people hang off his every word too.

I completely agree. This guy cares more about being on tv and hearing himself talk more than anything. I don't know people believe him just because he finally realized that Casey is guily. I find it embarrassing for Nancy Grace that she gives him so much air time.

For some odd reason :confused: I believe if something was found and Casey or her attorney were notified, they would both keep Cindy, George and Lee in the dark about it. Casey will need the support of her family at the trial and even she knows that if they find out the truth before then, they will not emotionally be able to deal with her trial.
Its all about Casey..JMHO

I have that same odd feeling. :liar: After all, then she would have to figure out her next batch of lies to spoon feed them. jmo

Some people I just can't figure out, LP is one of those. I don't know what he's doing or what his deal is.

Wouldn't doubt for a second he's a Shyster but also wouldn't doubt that he really does know what's goin on :(

I think if they made a plea deal it would be announced right away. Remember months ago when they offered a plea and KC wouldn't take it? No, I don't think KC told anyone anything. I think that LE has something and will say what it is when they have to.

I like Leonard but, this sounds like something that no LE would do.
It actually seems illegal for LE not to notify a family if they have a body.

How do you know that they haven't contacted the family about possible finds?
Also why would he say something like that out of the blue?
He has people working in Orlando still and he also gets calls from a l ot of people....

IIRC he said that until KC was formally charged, CA's POA wouldnt come into effect. I'll go back and make sure it wasnt 'convicted'.

That was all another one of CA's lies. LE checked that out and the attorney she told the FBI she used, said it had never been discussed and never been done.

My question is WHY would they LIE about something so simple? Do these people actually believe that LE wouldn't check out what they told them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985
Back