Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if I am just grasping at straws here, but TES packed up quickly, and all of a sudden LP and TM had a disagreement about searching..so the circus they were accused of bringing to town just may have worked to their advantage as far as the media coverage went! It could have been planned to detour cameras from what they found..

I could be wrong, but with regards to the searchers, its completely voluntary. With 2 other persons missing in the area including a child, I don't think there would be a problem with anyone searching, who knows it could solve one of the other cases as well. I think its possible that LE has way more than we even think they have..only time will tell at this point!

i know it's voluntary but it would not surprise me if someone was out searching (even though LE had the body and didn't tell anyone) and then one of the searchers gets hurt..then finds out later they didn't really need to be searching because LE had the body but didn't tell anyone..could they sue? I know i would be pissed off if i took time off work to search, let alone if i got injured and found out later it was just wasted time because the body had already been found.

would LE put themselves in that position? i say no.

it would be a bonus if some other body or evidence was found but would LE think that was worth the risk?

I wonder if it would be different though because CA has power of attorney.
Anyone know? Would that change things at all?

Lee was explaining this to Casey on the first video visit he had with her, I don't remember exactly what he said, or if it was true, you may want to check there for that answer.

I want nothing more than Caylee to be found, but I have got my hopes up way too many times before, just to be let down. I can't take that emotional drain again. I will just wait as patiently as I can and pray that they have her or they are close.

So they would only have to notify KC, right? And if she told them where to find the body in exchange for a plea bargain......I never believed that she would tell the truth, but I wish that would be what has happened. It adds up. But I'm afraid to hold my breath on this one.

Momto5 - Brilliant! It never occured to me that she told them where the body was in exchange for taking the DP off of the table. I assumed that the case lacks sufficient aggravating circumstances and too many mitigating factors to qualify for DP. At least that is what the DP attorney implied, although I was curious as to why the murder of a child under 12 did not make this a capital case. Not knowing all the intricacies of FL law puts me at a disadvantage when trying to determine why things are happening as they are.

LP just blurted this out. NG did not respond. She didn't ask him anything about this statement. Of course, she isn't interviewing LP either.

The State must declare whether it will seek the DP within a certain amount of time prior to trial. I believe their cut-off date was 11/25(?). We didn't hear of the decision until the next week. (last week). DNA tests take time and if what Momto5 is thinking is true, we are only 14 days into the process.

Is it possible that KC finally told the truth for the first time in her life?

Even sociopaths will confess to save their own lives.

Momto5 - Brilliant! It never occured to me that she told them where the body was in exchange for taking the DP off of the table. I assumed that the case lacks sufficient aggravating circumstances and too many mitigating factors to qualify for DP. At least that is what the DP attorney implied, although I was curious as to why the murder of a child under 12 did not make this a capital case. Not knowing all the intricacies of FL law puts me at a disadvantage when trying to determine why things are happening as they are.

LP just blurted this out. NG did not respond. She didn't ask him anything about this statement. Of course, she isn't interviewing LP either.

The State must declare whether it will seek the DP within a certain amount of time prior to trial. I believe their cut-off date was 11/25(?). We didn't hear of the decision until the next week. (last week). DNA tests take time and if what Momto5 is thinking is true, we are only 14 days into the process.

Is it possible that KC finally told the truth for the first time in her life?

Even sociopaths will confess to save their own lives.

If that's true, why would Jose B be making the media rounds today saying she is completely "100% innocent"?

i think its a real possibility that some remains were found fairly recently
and the police think it is her ( based on all kinds of other evidence )

and the results (DNA) are simply not back yet

no need to tell anyone anything YET

this case is just about over

and more than one are going to spend a long time in JAIL

Now.....:clap: YOU, I believe.

If that's true, why would Jose B be making the media rounds today saying she is completely "100% innocent"?

Zanny killed Caylee and left it in the script where her body is..remember the script Casey was suppose to follow?:crazy:
Reasonable dout..thats it, Zanny did it and not Casey.
I think the last deal was something in regards to tell us where the body is, we will not use what you told us against you in regards to the recovery!

Does anyone have any idea regarding just how much information we will get at the pretrial hearing? Does LE have to spill? JB is spinning.

Lee was explaining this to Casey on the first video visit he had with her, I don't remember exactly what he said, or if it was true, you may want to check there for that answer.

IIRC he said that until KC was formally charged, CA's POA wouldnt come into effect. I'll go back and make sure it wasnt 'convicted'.

Because he has proven himself to be an incompetent fool who's in it for the fame and potential big bucks. Even the defense lawyers on NG were horrified at his stupidity tonight.

i think its a real possibility that some remains were found fairly recently
and the police think it is her ( based on all kinds of other evidence )

and the results (DNA) are simply not back yet

no need to tell anyone anything YET

this case is just about over

and more than one are going to spend a long time in JAIL

my hopes are up...i hope you're on to something here

Janis, if the defendant lies about facts in making the plea, the deal is off again.

For instance in this case IF KC told them the death was an accident and forensic examination revealed otherwise, no deal. This would then be the reason for Baez to continue claiming her innocence. CYA. (I am just following this to a logical result based on the premise that KC made a deal in exchange for the body).

(Mods I hope this was OK to make a thread on this b/c I think it is a very important comment and considering the NG thread gets very big not everyone will see it. You may do what you chose to do with it but hopefully you allow this to stay. :) )
-----------------------

I heard it also.Would they have to reveal this to the defense before the trial? I should think yes.

IIRC he said that until KC was formally charged, CA's POA wouldnt come into effect. I'll go back and make sure it wasnt 'convicted'.
It was reported that Cindy lied about getting power of atty.
LE asked the lawyer and he knew nothing about the meeting she described. Another lie to LE from cindy!

Why would anyone need a power of attorney? To sign for media deals?

I am not holding my breath. I do not think KC will ever crack. The DP is off the table because they didnt want to lose completely. At least with the other charges they have a decent chance at getting her. I wish there would be a plea deal, but didnt JB finally request a change of venue for her to get a fair trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back