Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Anthonys have NO LEGAL rights to that information.

I have searched as best I know how the statutes in Florida and there is nothing there concerning the notification of anyone but parents. (and I am not convinced that is even a statute as such). It does say if one or both of the parents are involved in the child's case, they do not have to be notified.

I posted links to the statute. Notification of next of kin by state. They have an absolute obligation to notify Casey, and she has been not been convicted of anything to do with Caylee so her next of kin status has not been waived.

Outside of next of kin status she is accused of killing this person, she has rights as a defendant to be notified of evidence relevant to her case. This would be a MAJOR misstep by the prosecution to withhold something of this magnitude. She has a right to defend herself. In the world of the law the body could have evidence which clears her.

Casey has multiple fronts to be notified on. The grandparents do not have a legal right to that information, but LE would be under no obligation not to make a public announcement and no one has made an arguement for why they wouldn't make that announcement?

As a personal life experience my mother in law was murdered by her spouse during an ugly divorce. The divorce was not final when she died and he was not convicted so he had full rights as a spouse and next of kin. There was nothing we could do about it.

LP keeps spitting out more and more tid bits about the case when hes on NG- I am wondering how he knows so much about the case- is he working with LE?

remember when the ROCKS were 1st released as little finger and toes and a brick??? How CA fought the memorial, but LP did a memorial with the Rev G.
but called it a vigil...............that makes me think that the divers DID find something!! GJ came in so fast with murder indictment..........

Casey was already in jail with the indictment when LP did the search in BP.
She even saw part of it on jail tv.

Honestly, I think that LP's comments may be based on his interpretation of some veiled comments that LE has made to him. I don't think that LE has a body, yet. I think that they may be getting close, though. There is evidence that we haven't seen, not sure how compelling it is, but there is evidence. That evidence may be leading them to a body and they know it. However, I do not believe that LE would tell LP this directly. If there were a body, we would know by now, due to the fact that this case has more leaks than a pasta colander.

I like Leonard but, this sounds like something that no LE would do.
It actually seems illegal for LE not to notify a family if they have a body.
We don't know if the family was informed, they very well could have been. We are talking about the A's, and just where is Lee?

Casey was already in jail with the indictment when LP did the search in BP.
She even saw part of it on jail tv.

KC has been in and out of jail so many times, I forgot! Thanks for correcting me!:banghead:

I also think that "person in hiding" is the father- have thought that from day one and will continue to think that- the refusal of a DNA test and lie detector test led me to believe this more so- hes hiding something and if he wasnt he sure should of taken the tests- not to mention the similarity in looks, which I know Caylee would look like the rest of family but she sure dont look like Casey to me. I see Lee and Cindy in her. I'd put NOTHING past Casey- Absolutely nothing

I don't know about anyone else, but everytime I see this picture, I'm blown away at how much Caylee looks like Lee. Look at the area between the eyes and the crease at the top of the nose.

2enmhoi.jpg

WOW. I heard that "BombShell" too. Was stunned Nancy didn't comment on it.

I don't think LP just makes stuff up. He always has some bit of info to go off of.

You all have already come up with everything I thought of so I'll just sit back and read. :dance::dance:

I agree with you about the "person in hiding" ...I have looked at so many pix of Caylee...and can't see any resemblence of KC (maybe if she had been allowed to grow older it would have been there). But I DID see CA in Caylee...weird....

Isn't it amazing how much Caylee looks like her grandma??

Looking back at the jail visit when CA told KC to LOOK at her .... KC found that hard to do. She never looks at GA or CA when speaking to them...guilt ..has the better of her.

Honestly, I think that LP's comments may be based on his interpretation of some veiled comments that LE has made to him. I don't think that LE has a body, yet. I think that they may be getting close, though. There is evidence that we haven't seen, not sure how compelling it is, but there is evidence. That evidence may be leading them to a body and they know it. However, I do not believe that LE would tell LP this directly. If there were a body, we would know by now, due to the fact that this case has more leaks than a pasta colander.

The only way it would make sense to me is if skeletal remains were found at some point and they are waiting for formal identification to come back. No notification would be made until then. The topic is coming up so frequently I could see preliminary reports having come in and thus the buzzing about an upcoming announcement.

I still find it unlikely that they found remains, secured a crime scene and processed it without the media or someone getting pics of them processing it, but stranger things have happened in this case.

The idea that they have her body and are just withholding that info as a surprise in court I am not buying at all.

We don't know if the family was informed, they very well could have been. We are talking about the A's, and just where is Lee?

YES!! Just where is high-fiving LEE????

I posted links to the statute. Notification of next of kin by state. They have an absolute obligation to notify Casey, and she has been not been convicted of anything to do with Caylee so her next of kin status has not been waived.

Outside of next of kin status she is accused of killing this person, she has rights as a defendant to be notified of evidence relevant to her case. This would be a MAJOR misstep by the prosecution to withhold something of this magnitude. She has a right to defend herself. In the world of the law the body could have evidence which clears her.

Casey has multiple fronts to be notified on. The grandparents do not have a legal right to that information, but LE would be under no obligation not to make a public announcement and no one has made an arguement for why they wouldn't make that announcement?

As a personal life experience my mother in law was murdered by her spouse during an ugly divorce. The divorce was not final when she died and he was not convicted so he had full rights as a spouse and next of kin. There was nothing we could do about it.

Could you tell me where that link is please or post it again. I looked everywhere and didn't find anything which said she had to be notified if arrested for a crime against the child.

A plea bargain already arranged. I believe the DP attorney already set that up.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the plan, but I'm doubtful that Jose would go for it....even with a body. I think he'd still try pin it on 'zanny', or anyone but his 'innocent' client.
( Gosh,its hard to type that 'innocent' bit, even tongue in cheek).
I am interested to hear what LP says, but I usually take it with a grain of salt.
BTW I didnt see NG, but its normally put up on youtube within 4-5 hrs of it airing, for anyone who wants to see it.

If they had the body...wouldn't they have had to tell the Anthony's by now?
im thinking not if they are also going to be arrested for covering and lying for casey .. they are all gonna get nailed i bet and imho I DO THINK CASEY SHOULD GET DP.. she has no right to even breath as far as im concerned .. ppl shouldnt have to waste thier tax $$ feeding her .. she should never get to taste food again .. she should never get to take a hot shower again she should never get to have a good nights sleep again .. no no no .. she should be gone .. MOOOOOO

i think its a real possibility that some remains were found fairly recently
and the police think it is her ( based on all kinds of other evidence )

and the results (DNA) are simply not back yet

no need to tell anyone anything YET

this case is just about over

and more than one are going to spend a long time in JAIL

I still find it unlikely that they found remains, secured a crime scene and processed it without the media or someone getting pics of them processing it, but stranger things have happened in this case.

I agree with you on this one. As you said above, with all the people that would be involved, and this being such a high profile case, someone would have leaked the info or the Media would have noticed the activity.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
I don't know how many times I have said this now. :banghead::banghead:

I wonder if it would be different though because CA has power of attorney.
Anyone know? Would that change things at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back