Lee Anthony Almosts Hits Protesters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I DO believe a man or woman has the right to protest. I do NOT believe they should be bringing their minor children along. To me this would be almost the same as wreckless child endangerment, like what Casey did when she took HER child to a nightclub to party, or to a "party pad". These protesters are just looking worse and worse by the day, but then again, this makes Lee look REAL bad...if he would have hit one of them, even if their parent should not have had them there he would still be neck deep in it, because that would be HIM guitly of wreckless endangerment...I mean, he already IS guilty of it, but if her hurt one of them it would be that much worse. It does not help ANYONE for all of this to be going on, but I think it shall go on and on...

this isnt about what is legal or anyone's rights . Its about a few parents

allowing their children anywhere near the home of people who have

consistently demonstrated a depraved indifference towards humanity .

LA whipping in the driveway has been captured on video many times

their granddaughter is missing and most likely deceased and their

daughter is out on bail for criminal acts with more charges

likely coming down the pike .

The site and that family are unstable and dangerous and no one

much less a child should ever be in close proximity to them under any

circumstances .

/send friend request

LOL seriously though. I agree with you 100%. You are my type of person! and seriously, I'ma send you a friend request :)

I am by no means an Anthony supporter But let's be real here.

How many people in our own neighborhoods "whip" into their driveway or down the street?

So true. Thanks for being a calmer mind - I was thinking the same thing, they should see the teens in my neighborhood peeling into their driveways..

How many people in our own neighborhoods "whip" into their driveway or down the street?

On purpose? Lee admitted to it. Not me. And the only ones in my neighborhood that do that are irresponsible jerks. Pedestrians still have the right of way.

I cannot tell a lie. I whip into my driveway sometimes. but there are no kids in my 'hood.

So true. Thanks for being a calmer mind - I was thinking the same thing, they should see the teens in my neighborhood peeling into their driveways..
You should see the adults in mine.
Yes, they do it with children standing around.. close. Is that a callous disregard of life, yes, in my op, but they aren't thinking of hurting someone, they just drive like they always do or were taught.

On purpose? Lee admitted to it. Not me. And the only ones in my neighborhood that do that are irresponsible jerks. Pedestrians still have the right of way.

What is the "it" that Lee admitted to? Do you have a link?

I know this is not a popular view, but I would say that any other family in this situation would lash out in the same manner regardless of innocence or guilt. Pressure makes people act strange. I'm not saying the Anthonys have a right to attack anyone, but I think the protestors are just trying to antagonize them just for the camera.
Really, think about the 'real celebrities' who have lashed out at the papparazi. Does that make the 'real celebrities' crazy? Although I think the Anthonys should have kept her in jail and avoided this circus, I still don't think it gives these protestors the right to harrass them to a breaking point. And I do think some of these protestors are looking for camera time of a good ole lawsuit.

I agree 100% with this post.

Protestors: Use your time for good: Join TES, Join another foundation that helps families with missing children. There are other families out there that would so appreciate someone helping with thier case. Harrasing the family and neighbors isn't going to make Casey talk. She doesn't seem to be bothered by you at all. In fact, while your protesting she's hanging out w/Baez eating brownies and keeping up with her my space chats!

Casey also loves that she is the "Center of Attention" right now! If you want to get to her take her power away. Don't care where she is, don't care what she has to say(all lies anyway). We should use our time, energy and resources to find Caylee. It is all about Caylee.

You know, honest to god, those parents bringing those children should be ashamed of themselves for bringing those children out to that house. To me, there is no right whatsoever that any of us have to put our children in danger..They should be charged with endangerment..
I don't condone Lee's actions or whatever,
but sometimes parents need to step up and take some responsibility for what they are subjecting their kids to!

I'm only a few pages into this thread and have already seen similar statements several times.

What is the danger in taking your children to a residential neighborhood?

Oh yeah, Lee Anthony is the danger. He shouldn't be on the streets.

I DO believe a man or woman has the right to protest. I do NOT believe they should be bringing their minor children along. To me this would be almost the same as wreckless child endangerment, like what Casey did when she took HER child to a nightclub to party, or to a "party pad". These protesters are just looking worse and worse by the day, but then again, this makes Lee look REAL bad...if he would have hit one of them, even if their parent should not have had them there he would still be neck deep in it, because that would be HIM guitly of wreckless endangerment...I mean, he already IS guilty of it, but if her hurt one of them it would be that much worse. It does not help ANYONE for all of this to be going on, but I think it shall go on and on...

Encouraging them to say they were "clipped" by his car is what gets me. After the mom was gone the kids admitted it wasn't true.

They will be back, watch! They are just like Cindy- they wont be able to stay away!

I'm only a few pages into this thread and have already seen similar statements several times.

What is the danger in taking your children to a residential neighborhood?

Oh yeah, Lee Anthony is the danger. He shouldn't be on the streets.

When you know you are taking them to a place where people have been assaulted and such?

Were the children screaming? Don't forget Cindy came out and confronted the protesters BEFORE Lee played killer with his car. So who incited the protesters?

I disagree. These children are old enough to see that a little girrl is missing and her mother is doing nothing. Now the mother is free to visit her attorney for god-know-what for six hours a day, and no one does anything. Cannot a child want something to be done?

Contrary to what people think, children are not stupid. That trait belongs to Cindy who thinks her lies are credibkle. jmo

Doesn't matter to me if the children were screaming or not. Their parent(s) put them in a potentially dangerous situation with no apparent regard for their safety or well-being.

I didn't take my son with me to D.C. for a protest (as in a real protest not a self-righteous hair up my behind over how I expect people to react to personal tragedy) because there was a chance there could be a confrontation/violence. That experience was MUCH calmer than what's taking place outside the A home, but there was no way I was going to put my child in the middle of it.

I'm a very rabid environmental, political and social activist, but I don't believe in harassing victims of violence/crime (which until LE says/shows otherwise is what the A family - with the exception of KC - are) or hanging out in front of anyone's house screaming at them.

You're not going to agree with me. Fine. And I've read enough of your messages to know I'm not going to agree with you. That's fine too.

Why doesn't LA just drive KC around in the trunk, then no one would see her and she could, well um ... get a taste of her own medicine.

BEing sarcastic here, but maybe they'd give Lee a cell next to his princess sister. Sure sounds like the Anthony family is more of a danger to other people than protesters are.

Seems like that is what I keep hearing --- the protesters are in danger from the Anthony's and occasionally upset (appeared drunk too) neighbors. "Well they shouldn't have been in the way/there!" Also often repeated. Makes me think of other victims who 'shouldn't have been there' or 'shouldn't have worn that' etc. etc. etc.

And then there are the neighbors that retrieve stolen, damaged signs for protesters...

I bet ther is stuff on her computer. I wish they would come and take it now. She HAS to be IM'ing and MySpacing.I bet she has said something there

No need to take her computer/hard drive. I'm sure they've already installed some kind of software that tracks every keystroke she makes. Heh heh...
biggrin.gif

http://www.wesh.com/news/17451811/detail.html

Lee Anthony said that was what he had been waiting for.

"Yes, for someone to walk into the driveway," he said.

I also posted this a page or so back.

And you take this out of context comment as an admission from Lee that he was just waiting for a child to stand in the driveway so he could run the child over? I don't. I take it as Lee saying that he knew the situation was out of control and that someone was going to get hurt. He was just waiting (in other words, he expected) that someone would be hurt in the driveway - because cars pull in and out of there.

Was Lee being sarcastic when he replied?

There's a fine point here that we as voyeurs, (yes, that's what we are no matter what term we use to wrap it up in) of this whole situation get close to crossing.

When do we stop being sleuthers and become participants in a soap opera of our own making?

We're sitting around discussing "hatred" of Lee Anthony or Cindy or George because of "things they've said" instead of discussing Casey who is the real culprit here. Even the P's didn't garner the level of protesting and dislike as the Anthony's are receiving.
Many of us witnessed the extent of the P's delusions and their actions and comments in trying to sway the public about Scott. The Anthony's are doing the same thing yet I sense a level of hatred that seems way out of proportion to what they've actually done or said. Perhaps I'm wrong in thinking this.

And you take this out of context comment as an admission from Lee that he was just waiting for a child to stand in the driveway so he could run him over? I don't. I take it as Lee saying that he knew the situation was out of control and that someone was going to get hurt. He was just waiting (in other words, he expected) that someone would be hurt in the driveway - because cars pull in and out of there.

Riiight.

No need to take her computer/hard drive. I'm sure they've already installed some kind of software that tracks every keystroke she makes. Heh heh...
biggrin.gif

ahhh. is that legal or Admissible ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheTodd