Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just comfortable in the fact that I CANNOT figure out this family.

For if I could, it would mean I would be on their wavelength.

Thank God, I am not!

I just don't see anything malicious here. I really don't. I see a young guy that doesn't know how to express himself emotionally through words. A lot of young men don't, and I don't mean that as a slam in any way.

I heard someone on Jane Velez Mitchell saying that she noticed someone had a drawing on their hand of the initials CMA. Perhaps Lee was passionately kissing his sister's initials, not a Caylee bracelet.

snipped

A caller on JVM said Caylee has a drawing of CMA on her hand in the picture that we've all seen so many times & was displayed all over the church..I hope someone can blow up that photo for us so we can see if this is really what that is on her hand. TIA!

I think the comment "I'm so proud of you" could not refer to Caylee. What had a 2 year old done that anyone would be "proud" of her? Love and adore her, sure, but he said proud. That's a weird word for a toddler, unless they've just mastered toilet training. However, he could be proud of Casey for refusing to speak, refusing to crack under questioning, refusing to give up who Caylee's father is.

I for one have been bursting with pride with my children, even when they were infants. I was proud at every single little milestone, every smile, every first word. With Caylee being the first grandchild (little kid in a family of "adults"), I don't find it odd that Lee said he was proud of Caylee at all.

I just don't see anything malicious here. I really don't. I see a young guy that doesn't know how to express himself emotionally through words. A lot of young men don't, and I don't mean that as a slam in any way.

I agree with ya darlin'.

snipped

A caller on JVM said Caylee has a drawing of CMA on her hand in the picture that we've all seen so many times & was displayed all over the church..I hope someone can blow up that photo for us so we can see if this is really what that is on her hand. TIA!

Are you talking about the picture that is on those "Find Caylee" t-shirts? With her propped up on her hand? I have wondered for a long time what that drawing or writing was of.

are you talking about the picture that is on those "find caylee" t-shirts? With her propped up on her hand? I have wondered for a long time what that drawing or writing was of.

yes!!!

I do not know how I feel.
When george spoke my tears fell, when Cindy spoke my tears fell, when Lee spoke I felt something else.

I found his words, emotions to be very perplexing to me. This was his niece not his child

As per the thread i did in regards to the Green Button which has been definitely established as a token for Casey this is the ONLY button that Lee has on.

He has one or possibly TWO bracelets as he kisses his wrist area twice - one could be for Caylee and one could be for Casey in reference to the CMA that he says twice as he kisses his wrist area twice

I think it strange that he called her CMA if indeed he was speaking to Caylee.

UNLESS of course it was too hard for him to say her name.

I also saw the C M A in Caylees bedroom. I don't find anything strange about that though.

snipped

Doesn't look like "CMA" to me.....

4lhhjk.jpg

2l8us1l.jpg

OK then! The caller was WRONG about what was on Caylee's hand..Sorry folks!

although at the very top of the heart on the left when you look at my reversed picture
there could be three little letters

Could be !

although at the very top of the heart on the left when you look at my reversed picture
there could be three little letters

Could be !

Thanks for the effort :blowkiss: I wish I could tell what it was :(

This is the largest I can go without distorting it I don't think it has letters after all
Just hearts

picture.php

Thanks for your effort, Jane. It does just look like two intertwined hearts.

when lee says "i will never forget the promise i made to you. i will never forget" imo, he is totally talking to casey.

the whole cma thing is dumb and he is faking it. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member