Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so obvious that Lee was talking to Casey with the CMA comments. That just isn't the way an adult would sort of "talk" to a deceased child - talking about what she taught him, the promise he made her, etc - get real!!

yep. LP on NG just said that Lee referred to Casey as CMA.

Lee said "CMA" and LP said "What does that mean, they both have the same initials"

and Lee said Casey.

Here is my interpretation of what Lee said at the memorial:

For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness. You allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your hearts with compassion and truth, and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
For the people that were close to Caylee, please forgive her mother. That way you will feel better and will begin to heal. To certain people who know the truth you need to explain what happened to the rest, because they deserve to know the truth. I want you to tell the truth in such a way to not make them suffer any more. I ask you to speak from the heart and to choose the right words even if your brain can’t accept the totality of what happened.

Padilla said he once asked LA who he was talking about when he said CMA and he said Casey.

WOAH BOMBSHELL: LP says LEE referred to KC as CMA back in July

Link ????

Also the letters in the Room were they perhaps even for both Caylee and Casey

In regards to LP saying something well I am not so sure that I hold much water with that, not after he held a memorial at the same time :( I personally think that was tacky.
Holding it in the afternoon or today would have been far more classier

(and out of curiosity is Rev Grunds hair naturally that colour ?) Ive never seen a older man with such Jet black hair like that

I honestly didn't feel strangely towards LA's words this morning.
Even if he was talking to Casey, THAT IS HIS SISTER. Regardless of the hate that we carry around for her... I am sure that this man wants to believe that his SISTER is good, and not evil. He loves his sister, and will stand by his sister till the end. Same goes for GA and CA of course they didn't stand up there and hate on Casey, its family.
I was touched by his words today, whether or not they were some coded message to Casey. I have to say I hope that this man finds peace in life.

I believe the CMA was meant solely for Casey and had nothing at all to do with Caylee. I really honestly believe that Lee knows alot more than he is admitting too.

I would take what LP says, with a grain of salt. Anyhow, I've found resolution to Lee's "CMA" for myself: given that he kissed his bracelet twice, I think he was using the initials ambiguously to talk to and about both. He loves his sister, he loves his niece... that I will not judge. He's a man in pain and if anyone couldn't see that, today, had to be utterly blind.

Link ????

Also the letters in the Room were they perhaps even for both Caylee and Casey

In regards to LP saying something well I am not so sure that I hold much water with that, not after he held a memorial at the same time :( I personally think that was tacky.
Holding it in the afternoon or today would have been far more classier

(and out of curiosity is Rev Grunds hair naturally that colour ?) Ive never seen a older man with such Jet black hair like that

As seen on Nancy Grace

I believe the CMA was meant solely for Casey and had nothing at all to do with Caylee. I really honestly believe that Lee knows alot more than he is admitting too.

I agree with you. I also noticed he was the only one not wearing a Caylee button/pin but he did wear the Casey pin.

Here is my interpretation of what Lee said at the memorial:

For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness. You allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your hearts with compassion and truth, and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.
For the people that were close to Caylee, please forgive her mother. That way you will feel better and will begin to heal. To certain people who know the truth you need to explain what happened to the rest, because they deserve to know the truth. I want you to tell the truth in such a way to not make them suffer any more. I ask you to speak from the heart and to choose the right words even if your brain can’t accept the totality of what happened.

Fab interpretation! :)

The only thing I know for sure is that he wasn't referring to the Country Music Awards. But, then again, with this family anything is entirely possible. I wonder if LA grew up with a speech impediment and used different forms of communication whilst a youngster. Because nobody on the planet speaks as cryptically as this guy.

I do not know what to make of the Anthony's. Lee's eulogy was just plain strange, using initials instead of a name. It's kind of smarmy. I think he was talking about Casey. What was Cindy smiling about? I know she is devastated over Caylee's death, but it is her daughter and the child's mother who is accused of killing Caylee. You couldn't pry a smile out of me if I were in that position if you tried. I am also disturbed by the public memorial. My feeling is if they wanted to honor Caylee publicly, they should have set up a foundation for murdered (not missing) children and kept the service private. jmo.
I find Lee very annoying.

The only thing I know for sure is that he wasn't referring to the Country Music Awards. But, then again, with this family anything is entirely possible. I wonder if LA grew up with a speech impediment and used different forms of communication whilst a youngster. Because nobody on the planet speaks as cryptically as this guy.

Wait! Now that ya mentioned it ............ oh, never mind! lol

Normally I would refrain from commenting in a thread like this, but tonight I feel compelled to offer my opinion based on my observations.

IMHO, two emotions showed from Lee today despite his best efforts to suppress them.

One was sincere and deep grief at the loss of his niece. He started off his statement with a thanks to everyone who had a role in making today a special day. It was a special day for Caylee, not KC, and he was thankful for it. He adds later "Today is the day to remember. Today is the day to pay tribute." Certainly words for Caylee.

The final passage of Lee's statement - and his actions at the podium - show just how deep that grief goes. Yes, to many of us (myself included) I was initially taken aback by the use of "CMA" rather than "Caylee". But then I thought of all the memorials I have been to and all the times I have seen a speaker break down when mentioning the deceased's name, and I believe Lee said her initials as a coping mechanism and a means to get through what he had to say.

He is incomplete...broke. Each day she continues to teach him about life, about the way it should be lived. She gives him the ability to be strong and allows him to be weak. He has not been able to hug her, tell her how much she means to him, he misses her, he loves her, he is proud of her...and hopes she is proud of him. He is talking about one person here, not mixing messages to two people. In the context of the ceremony, his final words only make sense as grief for the loss of Caylee.

The other emotion I saw, both at the beginning of the ceremony and during the middle of his statement, was anger. I believe this is directed at KC. He sends that one not-so-coded message out there that someone out there has answers, but they need to fill their heart with two missing elements: compassion and truth. And when filled, they need to allow their conscience to speak for them.

One does not go from a message of anger like that to suddenly grieving for missing the very same person. Why should he not be angry? She was a liar and thief. She implied or told at least some friends that he tried to molest her (I put that right there with George's stroke and Cindy's intent to sign the house over to her). And she killed his niece and showed callous indifference to the fact she was missing / dead. Not someone who would inspire words of pride and a desire for a hug at Caylee's memorial.

Notice that Lee was the only one of the three not to ask for some level of compassion or forgiveness or to say something nice about KC. He did not even refer to her directly.

I think Lee's promise to Caylee was to ensure justice is served, despite the fact it was his sister and Caylee's mother that was involved. To ensure this will take strength and courage on his part, but he made a promise, and he is hoping Caylee is proud of him working to keep that promise.

Normally I would refrain from commenting in a thread like this, but tonight I feel compelled to offer my opinion based on my observations.

IMHO, two emotions showed from Lee today despite his best efforts to suppress them.

One was sincere and deep grief at the loss of his niece. He started off his statement with a thanks to everyone who had a role in making today a special day. It was a special day for Caylee, not KC, and he was thankful for it. He adds later "Today is the day to remember. Today is the day to pay tribute." Certainly words for Caylee.

The final passage of Lee's statement - and his actions at the podium - show just how deep that grief goes. Yes, to many of us (myself included) I was initially taken aback by the use of "CMA" rather than "Caylee". But then I thought of all the memorials I have been to and all the times I have seen a speaker break down when mentioning the deceased's name, and I believe Lee said her initials as a coping mechanism and a means to get through what he had to say.

He is incomplete...broke. Each day she continues to teach him about life, about the way it should be lived. She gives him the ability to be strong and allows him to be weak. He has not been able to hug her, tell her how much she means to him, he misses her, he loves her, he is proud of her...and hopes she is proud of him. He is talking about one person here, not mixing messages to two people. In the context of the ceremony, his final words only make sense as grief for the loss of Caylee.

The other emotion I saw, both at the beginning of the ceremony and during the middle of his statement, was anger. I believe this is directed at KC. He sends that one not-so-coded message out there that someone out there has answers, but they need to fill their heart with two missing elements: compassion and truth. And when filled, they need to allow their conscience to speak for them.

One does not go from a message of anger like that to suddenly grieving for missing the very same person. Why should he not be angry? She was a liar and thief. She implied or told at least some friends that he tried to molest her (I put that right there with George's stroke and Cindy's intent to sign the house over to her). And she killed his niece and showed callous indifference to the fact she was missing / dead. Not someone who would inspire words of pride and a desire for a hug at Caylee's memorial.

Notice that Lee was the only one of the three not to ask for some level of compassion or forgiveness or to say something nice about KC. He did not even refer to her directly.

I think Lee's promise to Caylee was to ensure justice is served, despite the fact it was his sister and Caylee's mother that was involved. To ensure this will take strength and courage on his part, but he made a promise, and he is hoping Caylee is proud of him working to keep that promise.

How do you explain Cindy standing next to him, smiling, nodding and patting him on the back as he was saying these things directed at Casey then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed