Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that each time Lee uttered the words CMA- his comments were aimed at a different CMA- Caylee, Casey and Cindy.
That's why he didn't say a name.

Maybe I'm one of the most cynical people in the world, but this is exactly what I thought. They believe in Casey's innocence and are proud of her for remaining so strong throughout this whole ordeal - that's she's been able to persevere through Caylee's "kidnapping", being questioned by LE, being thrown in jail, and then finding out that the "kidnappers" murdered Caylee. I think Lee is greiving both the loss of Caylee and his sister - and I don't doubt his sincere grief - he's going through hell, but at the same time I still think he believes Casey is innocent.

Count me in as another one that thinks the same way as ya'll

I believe that each time Lee uttered the words CMA- his comments were aimed at a different CMA- Caylee, Casey and Cindy.
That's why he didn't say a name.

Interesting point. I didn't think of it that way. In any case, I don't think this was the appropriate time for LA to be cryptic. He should have just said what he meant to say, if that was the case. If it was meant for KC, then that would explain the subterfuge.

Well this reporter references it to Casey http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-memorial-what-i-saw-021009,0,4702049.story

snipped

The audience heard from Caylee's family. Her Uncle Lee asked everyone to hold judgment and to fill their hearts with patience and grace. He spoke about "CMA," saying how much he missed her and will never forget the promise he made to her. At first, I thought he meant Caylee but then remembered that Casey Anthony shares the same initials.
As far as a promise goes - Lee could have promised Caylee that he would see justice done for her
My husband stood at my mothers coffin and promised to take care of me as she would do if she was alive

Simple.

The back rub was motherly support and encouragement that he could get through what he had to say.

The smile was for the pride she had in her son for showing strength.

The nod was in agreement.

JWG, you are attributing normal good thoughts to behaviors that most people would do in a setting such at this.
For the most part I try to do the same thing. Take people at face value and at worst give them the benefit of the doubt but with this family and the things that have been said in the past along with their behavior of the past and with the questions about what they may have done from day ‘31’ I have to be more suspicious about the meanings behind the words and the behavior today.
I don't trust Cindy at all. She does things for specific reasons, mainly to look good to outside people and pretend that everything was normal within the family. She lies way to easily for me. I feel George has been the most forthright from the beginning but I still have many questions about what he has said and done and the reason behind them. Lee, there is just something about him. From the first media interview, the jail house calls and videos and his statements to LE things just don’t jive to me. I can’t put my finger on it yet but I trust my instincts. All is not as it seems with him. Maybe by the time the trial starts I will have a better idea of what it is that bothers me so much about him.
Hopefully the trial will give us some answers as to what was all meant by each one over the last months but until then I'll continue to question.
Respectfully,
Shadow

Looks like one of those rub on tattoos.

Doesn't look like "CMA" to me.....

4lhhjk.jpg

2l8us1l.jpg

I honestly don't know what to think now.

I can't figure out if Lee was just being purposely cryptic or was so upset over Caylee and the anger was for Casey or if the anger was for the circumstances and the pain for losing Casey.

Either way, he is the one I am worried about. He is coiled very tightly. From the first second I saw him before the memorial began, I thought he had already been crying and he held himself so tightly.

I think Lee is torn completely in two. I think he was very cooperative at first and then Casey got him onboard with a verison of what happened so he did all he could to help get to the bottom of that "truth". I think he was duped. I think they were all duped in to believing a story from Casey, maybe saying it wasn't her or it was an accident or whatever but she got them on her side, made them believe in her and maybe now Lee does know the truth and the anger is at Casey and his message is to tell the truth. I think he may be the one who does it eventually. He is under immense pressure and I think he's the one that's going to crack.

Ya know the funny thing is....it would make sense if he was using it for "cover my arse"....lol and the message was to casey. Read it and use cover my arse. Yes I know it's not...but I just find it amusing.

I absolutely believe that was meant for KC. Why would he have said he would keep his promise to her, if it was Caylee? What kinda promise would he have made to a 2 year old that he could still keep?

My thoughts exactly! He was most definitely talking to KC.

He talked in the present tense!!!!!!!!!1

And I have noticed, there are not a lot of photos of Caylee with LA.

He was as detached from Caylee as the monster KC is.

He was despictable.

What Lee? Can't recall any fond memories of Caylee???

No, because you are just as selfish as KC is.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was not Lee that hid the bracelet in KC's socks.

But, again, he talked in present tense and I whole heartedly believe he was talkig to KC, not Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this reporter references it to Casey http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-memorial-what-i-saw-021009,0,4702049.story

snipped

As far as a promise goes - Lee could have promised Caylee that he would see justice done for her
My husband stood at my mothers coffin and promised to take care of me as she would do if she was alive
I completely understand what you're talking about regarding your mother, but it just seems to me if LA made the promise to Caylee that he'd see justice done, then he wouldn't be standing by Casey ~ who is the only one charged with Caylee's murder. Just MOO :)

Ya know the funny thing is....it would make sense if he was using it for "cover my arse"....lol and the message was to casey. Read it and use cover my arse. Yes I know it's not...but I just find it amusing.
OMG ~ I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had that thought ~ but you were brave enough to post it! :)

I'm trying to catch up so forgive me if this has already been stated.

After rewatching him speak a few times, I am wondering if he was online with Casey at the time he was speaking.

He had a laptop at the podium...noone else did.

If you watch him, it looks like he is reading it as it is being written.

Then, he is not looking at it at all when he does the CMA speech. I DO think that was meant for Casey more than Caylee.

JB was seen going into the jail before the memorial with a Dell laptop and leaving with it after the memorial, but would not comment on whether she had watched it from his laptop.

They can't even have a memorial without injecting mystery messages.

Lee probably didn't wear the buttons because he disapproved of the memorial service because it was not KC's wishes and was too much of an event.

They can't even have a memorial without injecting mystery messages.

Lee probably didn't wear the buttons because he disapproved of the memorial service because it was not KC's wishes and was too much of an event.

and you know her attorney was with her with his wi-fi no doubt. sounds about good with me.

I absolutely believe that was meant for KC. Why would he have said he would keep his promise to her, if it was Caylee? What kinda promise would he have made to a 2 year old that he could still keep?
Not an A supporter in any way shape or fashion, but..... I can see a quiet moment where he says to himself I promise you my angel I will see that the real killer gets justice

too much secrecy & unity...and you know with all the access to the internet, theres ways to get around with communication. And are there laws about these correspondences? Probably not....I dont know Florida law. But JB s press release was oh so timely.

and you know her attorney was with her with his wi-fi no doubt. sounds about good with me.
If Baez lets Casey use his laptop during their meetings, would there really be a need for Lee to speak in code to get a message out to his sister?

For all we know, they communicate regularly via email.

If Baez lets Casey use his laptop during their meetings, would there really be a need for Lee to speak in code to get a message out to his sister?

For all we know, they communicate regularly via email.
You mean Casey emailing her brother on JB's laptop? I think JB's computer could be protected by attorney/client privilege, but nothing can stop LE from getting a search warrant for the family's or LA's computer if they think something like that's going on. I think it would be way too risky. MOO

Did anyone else notice this?

I found it very odd especially after finding out that JB took his Dell in for the visitation with Casey during the memorial.

Could he have been online with Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member