Lee Anthony's meeting with Tony L? - Casey's Behavior (State Release DVD's)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC, during the audio interview with TL, I think the detedtive gives him something, and it goes quiet for a minute. the reason I remember is i thought maybe they were having him set up someone for drugs or something...I am going to look for it. That part of the conversation seemed to me like LE and TL were trying to keep something off tape. It was a long time ago, i will listen again

They even said they were keeping it off the tape... whatever he was going to do for them... same time they said they would give gas money.

And thank you also to Bond who helped me find it in the first place. The detective also mentions giving TonE $40 at the very end of the audio tape. Now why would LE do that?

I could swear that they said something about money for gas.

those sneaky LEO's..i love it, hope this is true and we get to see it!

Is there a discussion going about the other DVD? What sort of behavior did KC exhibit? I think I might have missed the discussion at the time of her arrest because I was busy birthing a baby. ;)

Well, God bless you! That certainly is a valid excuse if I've ever heard one!

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
Pages 1023 - 24

Investigator - Are you, you stated before you're willing to allow us to use some investigative leads that I don't necessarily want to talk about on tape?

AL - Yes

EE - um, you're freely giving us that cooperation?

AL - Yes Sir

Paintr routed me to the recorded version as we were discussing it a few days ago.

Well, I must say, both you and Paintr Rock!! Thanks for finding this!

ETA- Bond- you kick a$$ too! :)

Is there a discussion going about the other DVD? What sort of behavior did KC exhibit? I think I might have missed the discussion at the time of her arrest because I was busy birthing a baby. ;)

Congrats!!

Since AL testified in front of the Grand Jury, and LA did not, I will vote on the side that says AL was helping LE, not LA. Also, fits in with LE slowly tightening the noose on LA and whatever his need for lawyering up is..

veddy interrresting

I was checking to see if any of the legal experts have given any insight.

Nancy.......Nancy Botwin.........where are you............

Perhaps... it was a 'chance encounter' between LA and TL, in a waiting area of the Sheriff's Dept. Maybe while each was waiting to be (separately) interviewed by LE.

It's possible neither of the men knew that they were being recorded. One may have entered the room and sat down, while the other was already sitting there waiting. It would only seem natural (and less awkward) that they would begin conversing.

I imagine that all public waiting areas at the Sheriff's Dept. are being recorded at all times, for a number of reasons.

I haven't been really following this story that much since I have been super busy.

Wasn't there an envelope that had Lee's name on it? Wasn't there some mention of there being a possible video in that envelope? If so, couldn't LA or TL have video taped a convo between the two, and forwarded it to LE?

I'm probably way off on this, but I didn't think that it could hurt to ask....

This is the first time I have started a thread, hopefully I am doing it right.
The following was obtained from channel 6...

I didn't have room in the title space to include the subject of both DVD's, Casey at Sheriff's Dept. and LA's conversation with TL.

As for the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the state has given the defense two DVDs, one of which shows her behavior at sheriff's headquarters on the day she was indicted on a murder charge. The other shows Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's last boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18785360/detail.html

This is the first I have heard of these DVD's, so if they were released to the Defense, does that mean we can look for them to be released as public record soon ?

This is the first I have heard of these DVD's, so if they were released to the Defense, does that mean we can look for them to be released as public record soon ?

lets hope so....:angel:---:slap:they sound interesting....

Perhaps... it was a 'chance encounter' between LA and TL, in a waiting area of the Sheriff's Dept. Maybe while each was waiting to be (separately) interviewed by LE.

It's possible neither of the men knew that they were being recorded. One may have entered the room and sat down, while the other was already sitting there waiting. It would only seem natural (and less awkward) that they would begin conversing.

I imagine that all public waiting areas at the Sheriff's Dept. are being recorded at all times, for a number of reasons.

and therefore there is no expectation of privacy, so no consent is needed to be given for the recording

Yes, when 'discovery' is released to the defense, it's release to the public quickly follows, as per Florida's Sunshine Law!:dance:

Darn! Wouldn't you know it? I'm scheduled to work the rest of this week!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back