Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts from Casey's Purse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that what KC found entertaining on 7/13 was
"Hellboy#3". I believe it is a horror movie.

Mind Student

Mind Student

I thought so too. I looked up "Hellboy 2" and found it was rated PG13, which surprised me. Then on 7/7 she watched "Hancock" which is also rated PG13. That is actually a good movie, Will Smith usually does good movies. On 6/28, KC then watches "Wanted" which is rated R. She seems to like action, drama packed movies.

She seems to like action, drama packed movies.

Or whoever she's going to the movies with likes that type of movie and she goes along with them so they don't decide to kick her to the curb. :)

Do we have anything official that says Cindy *would not* turn over that extra receipt? I remember reading that she said something like, "I don't know what they want it for..." but the way I remembered it, she was not sure if it was a purchase she made or KC - no one was sure, because no one had the receipt. Then LE subpoenaed the info from JCP (no link for that one, just what I've heard) and that's where we are. Obviously she could have had the receipt and not handed it over, but I think all we know is that she said she didn't have it and so she didn't hand it over, and perhaps wondered aloud why LE would want it. Given the caliber and apparent relevance of KC's other purchases, I wonder why LE would want it so bad too. :crazy:

It also occurs to me that for all of the people who think LA has done something criminal, this receipt thing sure points the opposite direction to me.

He could have tossed the receipts at TL's. He could have hidden them in his pocket when he got home and never showed them to LE that night. He could have not offered them to LE, or once LE turned them down he could have destroyed them, sent them straight to the Enquirer for $$$, or sold them on eBay. Instead he told the FBI about them. Then he could have dropped it, but instead went to JB and made arrangements to copy down the information and bring it back to LE, which they have included in discovery and published. Seems to me LA had ample opportunity to do the wrong thing with those receipts but it does not appear to me that he was putting himself or KC first.

It also occurs to me that for all of the people who think LA has done something criminal, this receipt thing sure points the opposite direction to me.

He could have tossed the receipts at TL's. He could have hidden them in his pocket when he got home and never showed them to LE that night. He could have not offered them to LE, or once LE turned them down he could have destroyed them, sent them straight to the Enquirer for $$$, or sold them on eBay. Instead he told the FBI about them. Then he could have dropped it, but instead went to JB and made arrangements to copy down the information and bring it back to LE, which they have included in discovery and published. Seems to me LA had ample opportunity to do the wrong thing with those receipts but it does not appear to me that he was putting himself or KC first.

Agree!! I think this goes a long way to showing that LA was indeed trying to the do the right thing at that moment in time.

Perhaps some of the cash was a result of writing a check for purchases then returning said purchases for cash refund?:waitasec:

Definite possibility, as this is typical behavior of credit card scammers. This is why a lot of stores will not give cash refunds on items purchased on a card...they will only give card credit.

LE knows exactly what she bought with the JCP CC.

In addition to the purchases on CA's credit card, she spent $831.88 from 6/28 to 7/15, for a total of $937.21. It is sooo easy to spend other people's money.

At least Lee was trying to help LE find Caylee.

I was thinking the same thing. $937.21 in 17 days, all someone else's money. Also, not a gasoline receipt in the bunch.
Lanie

When I dropped the data into Excel from June 30th to July 14th, I get a:

Grand Total of $935.21

Total of Amy's Checks $496.87
JC Penney Card Total $105.33
Cash Spent Total $333.01

This does not factor in the check she cashed on Amy's account on 7/15 for $250. That money, (or most of it, according to Lee, who said the money looked to be around $200) was found in her wallet that he brought back from Tony's.

So where did this $333 dollars come from that she spent in 2 weeks? Where did she get it?

Then I think back on an early article that stated Baez was paid money up front and Casey told him she 'was good' for the rest of it.

:rolleyes: Right :rolleyes: Sure :rolleyes:

Then on NG about 2-3 nights ago one of the TH said something about her having around $1400 on her when she was arrested.

:waitasec:

What?! Did anyone else hear that too? I haven't had time to check back in the transcript for it yet.

Anyway, where did the $333 that we KNOW she spent come from - even if you forget the TH statement about her having ANY cash on her?

Methinks little MissPantsOnFire was definitely working some type of under-the-table cash payment gig. Methinks that's why LA has been lying so low; I think Casey maybe worked for him . . . JMO . . . I'm just saying . . .

Sundance

I have brought up in many different ways that there is no way, even with her known theft that she was not making money some other way. I do know she was a shot girl at Fusion and remember the other money she stole from AH (the time she told AH that she hid the money from herself when she was "sleepwalking".) I bet you she was stealing all over the place a little here and a little there. Too self centered to actually have a coordinated job, even an illicit or illegal job. She just dink and dunked anyone she could.

LA is hiding lots of stuff in my opinion and has tried to re-focus this investigation away from his sister. I am hoping that after the memorial service, those who obstructed this investigation will be prosecuted.

On the note there is :Citco Carwash 7/5 at 5:41 pm....Was this her car, Amy's or Tony's? Anyone remember what car she was using on that day?

That was the day TonE returned from New York. KC was driving his Jeep and had it washed before he returned.

Mind Student

Hellboy would be an excellent movie to calm your nerves if you have been distraught and searching endlessly for your missing daughter.

Makes me want to barf

I was reading thru the text messages the other night and on the 14th or 15th of July, Casey received a text from her bank (I thought she didn't have one?) informing her that a debit charge of $300..or maybe it was $500...had been posted to her account. I'll go look it up....but at the time I was thinking wth?

Remember, she also "allegedly" stole from Amy before she went on vacation. The woke up and had different pants on and couldn't find her money and Casey was going to help her find it incident. That could explain the cash during that time.

I was reading thru the text messages the other night and on the 14th or 15th of July, Casey received a text from her bank (I thought she didn't have one?) informing her that a debit charge of $300..or maybe it was $500...had been posted to her account. I'll go look it up....but at the time I was thinking wth?

I think it was a text from AT&T (cell phone provider) confirming a transfer FROM a bank TO her AT&T account. I believe that was her using Amy's account to do a "virtual check" online (you know, where you enter the account # and the routing # and they treat it as a check), in order to pay her cell phone bill and avoid having the service cut off.

Definite possibility, as this is typical behavior of credit card scammers. This is why a lot of stores will not give cash refunds on items purchased on a card...they will only give card credit.

Our Target stores will only give a store gift card for cash or check returns or credit it back to the charge card it was charged to originally. They also circle all items returned on the original receipt in pen and mark the date returned on that receipt.
J.C. Penny also would have credited it back to the charge card, not given cash for any returns.

Sundance, here is one mention of the $1400.

Oh thanks enzeder, I appreciate you finding that! I still have not had time to look, but it was a niggling worry in the back of my mind.

So, where did she get that info about the $1400, and more importantly, where in the world did Casey get $1400?

I guess from "free lancing" huh?

:rolleyes:
Sundance

I have brought up in many different ways that there is no way, even with her known theft that she was not making money some other way. I do know she was a shot girl at Fusion and remember the other money she stole from AH (the time she told AH that she hid the money from herself when she was "sleepwalking".) I bet you she was stealing all over the place a little here and a little there. Too self centered to actually have a coordinated job, even an illicit or illegal job. She just dink and dunked anyone she could.

LA is hiding lots of stuff in my opinion and has tried to re-focus this investigation away from his sister. I am hoping that after the memorial service, those who obstructed this investigation will be prosecuted.

That's right, she did take that $400 cash from Amy that she convinced her she (Amy) had gotten up at night and hidden for her PR trip. That was the first few days of July, so I guess that could account for the $333 cash she spent.

Doesn't account for the alleged $1400 though.

I think she was free lancing for LA on the side, and that's where the majority of her money came from. (And where those *advertiser censored* pictures came from too.)

It doesn't sit right with me - there's something we don't know about behind all this stuff with her and LA. The conversation about the phone 'for work' and their carefully worded phrases . . . .

BUT, I am just saying . . . . JMO, IMO, blah blah blah.

Sundance

Sadly, it's pretty easy to get cash from a credit card. Buying things on-line with a credit card but returning it at the store itself without your reciept(you'll only get the most recent sale price for it but who cares, it wasn't your money to begin with) is a way around all that. Also, while checking out in a store it's as simple as claiming the credit card is a debit card and asking for cash back.

Oh thanks enzeder, I appreciate you finding that! I still have not had time to look, but it was a niggling worry in the back of my mind.

So, where did she get that info about the $1400, and more importantly, where in the world did Casey get $1400?

I guess from "free lancing" huh?

:rolleyes:
Sundance

Sundance -

Probably barrel racing at the rodeo - you know.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online