Legal Arguments - What went on behind Closed Doors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where can we follow the tweets minute by minute while jurors are deliberating and when a verdict comes forth? Please and thank you! <3

No quetion the terms "underage rape", "real underage rape", "real underage rape picture" could in anyway be miscontrued for exactly what they are.

The same vile filth as what happened to Victoria.

Make me want to get sick.

Piece. Of. Trash.

I can only in my worst nightmare imagine what this did to Tori.

Rot in HELL, Rafferty.
Hell is too good for Rafferty.

I am beyond disgusted with what has come out so far, feeling sick to my stomach. Not sure if this has been posted so far, it's not really clear why this woman did not testify:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/05/10/what-the-jury-didnt-hear_n_1507746.html

The jury also did not know that in January 2009 a woman Rafferty met on dating website Plenty of Fish, where he met most of the other women he dated, invited Rafferty over to her house to watch a movie. According to a police complaint, he arrived with an already opened bottle of wine, poured her some, but did not drink any himself.

She told police she started to feel "fuzzy," the room started to spin and Rafferty climbed on top of her on the couch. He started choking her, removing her clothes and tying her hands behind her back, according to the police report, which was cited in court documents. She started vomiting, and Rafferty anally raped her while still choking her, she alleged.

There were no charges laid in the matter.

She was too terrifed to press charges.

The "fuzzy" part makes you wonder about the rape drug.

Sick bas&^^d.

Is it posible for your heart to break more than once?

Evil lurks.

This makes me sick.

rafferty-bernardo.jpg

Michael Rafferty’s police interview: ‘Am I sitting across from Paul Bernardo here?’

Cornered in a tiny room at the Woodstock, Ont., police station on May 19, 2009, a sniveling Rafferty nearly vomited into a bucket at the mention of Bernardo — who was convicted in 1995 of sexually assaulting and murdering two teenage girls, while he videotaped their torture.

“There’s no doubt in my mind that you’re involved in the abduction of Tori. No doubt at all. We’re past that,” says Det. Staff-Sgt. Chris Loam from the Ontario Provincial Police’s Behavioural Sciences unit.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...-am-i-sitting-across-from-paul-bernardo-here/

I can't blame his mother, she may have had absolutely no idea.

If she was not informed of this via himself and/or his attorney he should be ashamed of himself even more.

If his mother is sitting at home right now and reading and hearing this for the first time I have no words.

MOO

Whoops, I started a new thread about what the jury didn't hear. Sorry, can you wipe my thread mods? xoxo

This proves he is a , can I say that now without a JMO?

Sillybilly doesn't want to laugh or joke anymore today, or maybe even tomorrow. Want to throw up and sleep for an escape from one of the greatest injustices I have ever known.

IMO, the jurors will need more counselling as a result of what the justice system has done than what they have had to endure throughout this trial.

I am pro-victim, pro-LE, pro-justice, but today, the LAW IS AN *advertiser censored*!!

Smyth had his number.

‘Mike, this is the girl you killed. She’s not missing anymore. She’s dead’

“You told her to get a girl and you wanted her young,” says Smyth.

Smyth, a seasoned interrogator who a year later drew a confession out of ex-Col. Russell Williams on the horrific murders of two women and sexual assault of two others in eastern Ontario, flies into a rage.

“Do you want to tell us your side of the story? Get rid of your f—ing security blanket and start being a man, because it is not going to be her semen we find on her body,” he says.

“Tori Stafford is all over your car. All over it. And Terri-Lynne explains everything we’re going to find and you’re explaining nothing. So I don’t give a f— if you say one more word, tell you the truth.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...-am-i-sitting-across-from-paul-bernardo-here/

So according to the interrogation MR did have a criminal record...hmm. Wow he sounds so pathetic in these interviews. "Poor sick guy". PUKE! MOO

Swedie, what do you mean about a criminal record? I just can't watch these videos right now.

Thanks

Victoria Stafford was not this creep's first victim.

I hope LE is going to charge him with other offenses.

can't they charge him with child *advertiser censored*? or was that also waylaid by the faulty warrant (most likely just answered my own question)

Even his Mother will be running for the hills with this garbage. She will be shocked, I am sure. Not like it wasn't bad enough with what we seen at trial.

I believe they were going only by the evidence that was admitted and "innocent until proven guilty" and were swayed by Derstine's rhetoric. I also think there are people on this board who have aspirations to the legal profession and take the role of devil's advocate just for the sport and to see how far they can take it.

Knowing what we know now, it makes me wish that in its closing arguments, the Crown could have told the jury what they heard was only the tip of the iceberg and a large part of the evidence had to be suppressed because of a bungled search warrant and other technicalities.

What really frightens me is that the jury could find him not guilty, or just guilty of a lesser charge. They would never forgive themselves after learning the truth. I have always dreamed of serving on a jury, but when crap like this happens where a jury has to rule on inadequate evidence when the truth is withheld, I would want no part of it.

If he's not found guilty, revelations like what we've just heard will seriously harm the jury system. The judge who worked so hard to protect the sanctity of the system has undermined it.

Every juror from now on will a little bit scared to acquit, scared of what they're not being shown, scared of letting the next Bernardo walk free.

The jurors did hear that JG had a drug debt (as testified to by TM).

From the snippet you posted, it is my impression that the convo about taking a child was an interrogation between JG's dealer and LE, not a convo between JG and the dealer.

Make sense?

JMO

Hi yes makes sense and they heard when TM testified about the debt. I worry some jurors will think the debt was to TLM's mom. It was not clear before IMO, kwim?

Wonder what the people who didn't feel MR is guilty on all counts are thinking now...

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sickened and angry and sad. I will still go with innocent until proven guilty with cases in the future, but very upset jurors couldn't hear it. They may be feeling the way I did, while they deliberate. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back