Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh! Will we get in trouble?

My apologies to the Mod! Just trying to laugh a bit!

Rootin' Tootin' WEBslingers!

Chilly bring your salad shooter! I have some killer tomatoes we can shoot! lol
All we need is Bruce Campbell.

I'm just trying to imagine the face of the waitress at Stucky's as we all come stumbling in for a pecan log....

LMAO. I bet they would be like this.
aaah.gif

That be dem dar pecan log waitresses

I'm just trying to imagine the face of the waitress at Stucky's as we all come stumbling in for a pecan log....

ROFL, and with that image in mind, I gotta say g'nite, too. It was real, lol.

I guess I have to say buenos noches also and thanks for the laughs..it was fun.

posse.gif

Y'all can wear these so Lenny knows which side yer on.

Happy trails!

Borrowing a bit from Frasier that I think is fitting of the accused:

It's not like she worships the devil.

Of course she doesn't worship the devil... he worships her!!!

Is that rubbish real? That couldn't really be a church spouting that sort of stuff, could it?

Just reading this thread................these awful people hide behind the word "church." By calling themselves a "church" they can get away with the rubbish they say by saying it's their "religion", and crying religious persecution if they're not allowed to speak.

Take away the "church" and what you have left is a racist hate group.
:mad:

It is wrong to protest for anyone's funeral, but they are covered by the 1st amendment and that is why they are allowed to protest all the dead soldiers funerals. It is also the reason why the Patriot Guard can do their counter protest to protect the families. The 1st amendment is a 2 edged sword.

I agree to a certain extent but at a not quite 3yr olds memorial......They would make more noise if they took it to the jail where KC is & not at Caylee's memorial. This isn't a political issue either & that's where the fine line comes in! It's the murder of Caylee at the hands of her own mother! :furious: They really would get more news mention if that's what they are seeking if they took it to the jail! That would cover the political, legal issues etc. all in one! Leave the people alone who are coming to honor a little girls too short lived life here on earth. I hope that makes sense I'm not quite awake yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member