Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links please?[/

Possible Relatives: PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28) PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37) ...

I cannot find the link I was talking about. It's gone. poof. This is what I remember

Basically, he was signed to find his birth parents, stated raised by his grandparents, born said his birth mother was "stubborn", born in 1980.

I will tell you what, it boils me to no end that there is never followup. I would like more details from him, but he has seemingly been correct on many things following him.

I think you are treading into grey area with them being public figures. Ask the tabloids, they can't come out and say that kind of stuff without proof otherwise they get sued. They risk it for sales sometimes, but we have seen many "public" figures sue for this type of thing. Remember the case with Tom Cruise and the guy who came out and said he was gay? Tom won that case. There are many other examples.

They are public figures. And LP isn't a tabloid. Nor do the Anthonys have the money Tom Cruise has. At least not yet.

I am getting very frustrated with the lousy reporting on the national shows. I mean you don't have to be a trained reporter to use your common sense to ask for more details on a statement, especially a, ahem, bombshell like this.

Have any of the local reporters picked up on this at all? If they did, I'll bet none of them bothered to ask where he got his information from either.

Links please?[/

Possible Relatives: PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28) PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37) ...

I cannot find the link I was talking about. It's gone. poof. This is what I remember

Basically, he was signed to find his birth parents, stated raised by his grandparents, born said his birth mother was "stubborn", born in 1980.

There is a Nathan Zachary P from Ohio but where did you get the information that he was adopted?

Doubtful. This family disputes the silliest things. Listen to Casey answer LE in her interview and she says uhuh and then gets combative about silly things. This accusation is far from silly and if true it tells us why Casey became what she is and also explains George, Cindy and Lee circling the wagon around her ferociously as they have likely done for several years now. When Casey says in a phone call, she almost threatens her mom when she said "you don't know what my involvement is?" Cindy backed off immediately. If that secret comes out, it will destroy the family secret and Baez can fight for an insanity plea based on abuse within the family or at least garner her sympathy in the jury pool on sentencing.

I didn't take CA's reply as 'backing off', just not provoking her further. CA was talking to KC as if she was used to her talking that way, which kind of boggles my mind.

IF the rumor of KC and LA is true, KC was over 18 when she got pregnant. That's kind of old for abuse, matter of fact that would be called two consenting adults.:yuck:

A couple things come to mind in regards to the possibility of LA having fathered little Caylee.

From all reports, CA and GA were obviously in the throes of some marital turmoil at the time of Caylee's birth--to the extent that one or both of them had filed for divorce. Most marriages don't deteriorate overnight, so it is likely that there had been some strain in the elder Anthonys' relationship for at least a couple of years.

Children of marriages that are disintegrating often turn to one another for moral and emotional support.

Siblings understand better than anyone outside of the home what the traumatic dynamics are of seeing their parents fighting constantly, not speaking to one another, name calling, throwing things, even physical abuse. Most children who endure this type of environment often become embarassed by their parents' behavior and often won't even tell their closest friends what is happening behind closed doors at home.

The Anthony children were likely taught all their lives that there are certain things that are not discussed outside the bounds of their home. It was ingrained in them, I am certain, from a very early age, that whatever happened within their home was not to be shared with anyone else. It is obvious that CA pretty much controls everything that occurs in that family--it is not out of the realm of possibility to think that she even tried to control what those children thought or believed in.

Reports have also indicated that KC was pretty much a loner in her younger teenaged years. She didn't really have any friends--no one she hung out with from school. It would be quite natural for her to turn to her older brother--her protector--for comfort while her parents worked to resolve their marital discord.

Children will often turn to each other for comfort and solace. They may sit in the dark crying and holding each other as their parents are fighting in the next room at night. They may share with each other their feelings about what is happening in their world. They may not have anyone else that they can trust--including their own parents. They are confused and feeling lonely, scared at the prospect of one of their parents possibly leaving the home, frightened by the fighting--so they turn to one another.

For this type of scenario to occur with the two Anthony children--young adults by this time--it is not too far-fetched to imagine that those comforting hugs could spark a surge in hormonal changes within their young bodies. Those hormonal urges may become too strong for them to overcome--even knowing that what they are feeling is wrong.

This comforting and protective bond that may have grown between KC and LA may have led to a pregnancy--and then the birth of Caylee. This would certainly explain their very close bond with each other. It would also explain the secretiveness surrounding the paternity of Caylee.

With CA controlling what is said outside the home, trying to maintain that public persona that everything is "hunky-dory" at home, the rest of the family agrees to keep the secret. This, however, creates so much stress that the already rocky marriage falls apart--as do the relationships between GA and his children.

I find it very interesting, from a psychological standpoint, that CA has made no public condemnations of this rumor--even when it was reported in the media. We all know that she closely follows what is being reported, so it is obvious that she is well aware that this type of discussion is being carried out in the public forum.

If this rumor were not true, I would expect CA to be blasting anyone and everyone who were to ever utter such a thing; yet, she has chosen to remain absolutely silent. She has not refuted nor denied the possibility that LA is indeed little Caylee's biological father, which could only mean that it had resulted from an incestuous relationship with KC--something that she would NEVER want as part of their familial image to portray.

CA's silence, more than anything else, speaks volumes to me.
Thank you for this insightful and thoughtful post, Cleo. I agree with you 100%.

The subject of incest is so shameful to most people, but it happens. A girl like Casey with all her obvious mental/emotional problems and severe boundary issues, would be the type to come on to ANY man even her own brother. She doesn't see anything else she does as wrong. She doesn't censor anything else she does. She does whatever moves her in any one particular moment. I can easily see Casey "hooking up" with her own brother; it would fit right into her personality disorder(s).

The question I have is when a child is born from two people who are brother and sister, doesn't the child usually have defects? This was the rumor going around when I was growing up. The child would be born with severe mental and/or physical defects. Does anyone know about this?

Thank you for this insightful and thoughtful post, Cleo. I agree with you 100%.

The subject of incest is so shameful to most people, but it happens. A girl like Casey with all her obvious mental/emotional problems and severe boundary issues, would be the type to come on to ANY man even her own brother. She doesn't see anything else she does as wrong. She doesn't censor anything else she does. She does whatever moves her in any one particular moment. I can easily see Casey "hooking up" with her own brother; it would fit right into her personality disorder(s).

The question I have is when a child is born from two people who are brother and sister, doesn't the child usually have defects? This was the rumor going around when I was growing up. The child would be born with severe mental and/or physical defects. Does anyone know about this?

Not always. I know of a family were the grandfather was the product of brother/sister insest. He was very handsome and very intelligent. In fact all his children and grandchildren turned out to be extremely good looking and super intelligent. It was like the good genes were intensified.

Links please?[/

Is this what you're talking about?

Comment by Mia
August 21st, 2008 at 11:15 pm

This is Cindy’s Brother and

PLESEA, RICK A (Age 55)

Associated names:

RICK, A PLESEA

Available
CORTLAND, OH
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
NILES, OH
WARREN, OH

Possible Relatives:
PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28)
PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37)
PLESEA, PAMELA S (Age 59)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

FEDDISH, ROBERTS ROBIN (Age 52)
BONNER, HARRY A (Age 99)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...s-on-tonights-show-right-here/comment-page-6/

It's a bit down the page.

Still searching..........

Found this under the Greta threads with Google Search but that link only brings me to a Greta interview with LP and TP when Casey was first released from jail. The info above with all the names is there, too, but I couldn't find any more on this:

PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28) PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37) ...... They were in the adoption process when the “biological mother” decided she wanted the baby ...

According to Ancestry.com, Nathan was born June 1980 and lives in Warren, Trumbull County, Ohio.

Could he be Cindy's child? She would have been 22 at his birth. Somehow, I doubt it. Probably the son of one of her male relatives.

Please tell me ONE time when Cindy has ever refused to comment on anything?

Yeah, I too had considered the "I am not going to dignify that with a response" possibility, but come on-this is Cindy-right? There is nothing that poor Cindy will not rattle off about. So if this is rendering her silent, then that is scary...

I suspect this could has been the 'family secret' for some time now...

Hello everyone. This is my first post but I have been reading everyones ideas about this tragic case of little angel Caylee. I wasn't going to comment but when I saw the information about LA being Caylee's father I had to jump in. Yesterday I searched through the Orange County Florida Court Records site and looked up the Anthony's curious to see if anyone had any trouble in the past and sure enough Dec. 29, 04 there was a domestic altercation, needing family court! Could it be the family found out about Casey and Lee's relationship and pregnancy? I know it is a reach but it sure looks like he is the daddy...

Unfortunately, no - because it was NEVER, EVER revealed to anyone. I was the ONLY person she had ever told (besides her parents) - her parents were so ashamed that they forced the adoption and went on like nothing ever happened. Thankfully, my friend has established communication with the adoptive parents and her daughter is 100% healthy - a very bright, beautiful girl.

That is the only good to come out of that mess. For your friend to be treated like a criminal (being sent off in secret) by her parents, forced to give up her baby, then return home to face her abuser (who went unpunished) is wrong on every level.

I can't imagine how they felt, but to treat their daughter like she did something unspeakable and treat their son as if nothing happened? They allowed him to get away with rape. Her parents are lucky she ever spoke to them again. And twice as lucky she allows them to see her children.

Putting the baby up for adoption was probably the best thing, as your friend sounds as if she went on to have a good life. But forcing her to do so was not the way to do it. And threatening her, oh that just makes my heart hurt.

I guess I feel that your friend was victimized by her brother and her parents and that all the shame belongs on them, for failing their daughter and not making sure their son was punished.

Is this what you're talking about?

Comment by Mia
August 21st, 2008 at 11:15 pm

This is Cindy’s Brother and

PLESEA, RICK A (Age 55)

Associated names:

RICK, A PLESEA

Available
CORTLAND, OH
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
NILES, OH
WARREN, OH

Possible Relatives:
PLESEA, NATHAN Z (Age 28)
PETERSON, STACY MARIE (Age 37)
PLESEA, PAMELA S (Age 59)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

FEDDISH, ROBERTS ROBIN (Age 52)
BONNER, HARRY A (Age 99)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...s-on-tonights-show-right-here/comment-page-6/

It's a bit down the page.

Still searching..........

Are you telling me there's a family member named STACY PETERSON?
That is just....too creepy and coincidental for words!!

Hello everyone. This is my first post but I have been reading everyones ideas about this tragic case of little angel Caylee. I wasn't going to comment but when I saw the information about LA being Caylee's father I had to jump in. Yesterday I searched through the Orange County Florida Court Records site and looked up the Anthony's curious to see if anyone had any trouble in the past and sure enough Dec. 29, 04 there was a domestic altercation, needing family court! Could it be the family found out about Casey and Lee's relationship and pregnancy? I know it is a reach but it sure looks like he is the daddy...

Do the records say who the domestic altercation was between?

A couple things come to mind in regards to the possibility of LA having fathered little Caylee.

From all reports, CA and GA were obviously in the throes of some marital turmoil at the time of Caylee's birth--to the extent that one or both of them had filed for divorce. Most marriages don't deteriorate overnight, so it is likely that there had been some strain in the elder Anthonys' relationship for at least a couple of years.

Children of marriages that are disintegrating often turn to one another for moral and emotional support.

Siblings understand better than anyone outside of the home what the traumatic dynamics are of seeing their parents fighting constantly, not speaking to one another, name calling, throwing things, even physical abuse. Most children who endure this type of environment often become embarassed by their parents' behavior and often won't even tell their closest friends what is happening behind closed doors at home.

The Anthony children were likely taught all their lives that there are certain things that are not discussed outside the bounds of their home. It was ingrained in them, I am certain, from a very early age, that whatever happened within their home was not to be shared with anyone else. It is obvious that CA pretty much controls everything that occurs in that family--it is not out of the realm of possibility to think that she even tried to control what those children thought or believed in.

Reports have also indicated that KC was pretty much a loner in her younger teenaged years. She didn't really have any friends--no one she hung out with from school. It would be quite natural for her to turn to her older brother--her protector--for comfort while her parents worked to resolve their marital discord.

Children will often turn to each other for comfort and solace. They may sit in the dark crying and holding each other as their parents are fighting in the next room at night. They may share with each other their feelings about what is happening in their world. They may not have anyone else that they can trust--including their own parents. They are confused and feeling lonely, scared at the prospect of one of their parents possibly leaving the home, frightened by the fighting--so they turn to one another.

For this type of scenario to occur with the two Anthony children--young adults by this time--it is not too far-fetched to imagine that those comforting hugs could spark a surge in hormonal changes within their young bodies. Those hormonal urges may become too strong for them to overcome--even knowing that what they are feeling is wrong.

This comforting and protective bond that may have grown between KC and LA may have led to a pregnancy--and then the birth of Caylee. This would certainly explain their very close bond with each other. It would also explain the secretiveness surrounding the paternity of Caylee.

With CA controlling what is said outside the home, trying to maintain that public persona that everything is "hunky-dory" at home, the rest of the family agrees to keep the secret. This, however, creates so much stress that the already rocky marriage falls apart--as do the relationships between GA and his children.

I find it very interesting, from a psychological standpoint, that CA has made no public condemnations of this rumor--even when it was reported in the media. We all know that she closely follows what is being reported, so it is obvious that she is well aware that this type of discussion is being carried out in the public forum.

If this rumor were not true, I would expect CA to be blasting anyone and everyone who were to ever utter such a thing; yet, she has chosen to remain absolutely silent. She has not refuted nor denied the possibility that LA is indeed little Caylee's biological father, which could only mean that it had resulted from an incestuous relationship with KC--something that she would NEVER want as part of their familial image to portray.

CA's silence, more than anything else, speaks volumes to me.

Wow, Cleo, excellent post.

I know exactly what you are talking about as far as keeping secrets goes. My parents were alcholics and there was a LOT of fighting and domestic violence in my home when I was growing up. I never brought friends home because I didn't know what condition I'd find my mom or what might happen while they were there.

ITA about Cindy. If there wasn't a kernel of truth about Caylee's paternity she would've been making threats from the get-go.

The theory is certainly plausible that Casey seduced her brother. If this was the case then the question is... once Casey realized she was pregnant, did she let Lee know? We know the parents didnt know until the eighth month.

Why didnt she go to her brother for money for an abortion? ( can you really imagine that Casey was pro-life? not so much) I think he'd pony up that cash pronto.

Remember in his interview, Lee said that Cindy told Casey that Caylee was her mistake thus her responsibility- If Cindy and George knew about the union wouldnt they hold them both accountable for her financial and emotional care?

Lee seems to me to be a stand up guy who although he may have made a mistake, he would take responsibility for it. His actions through out this whole case dont seem to fit the person who he truly is - I feel he has just succumb to the pressure of his mother to close ranks in the family (its theonly one he has after all) support his sister at all cost in order to not cause familial dicension etc...

These factors are the ones that make me think this cant be true.

Maybe the reason paternity is such a secret is that Casey trully doesnt know who the father is and the humility of going to door number one ,two, three...for paternity testing is more humiliating/embarrassing than the pay off of child support - George and Cindy will foot the bill anyway- right?-

ooooor maybe he was Latin? Casey said Cindy didnt allow Latin riends in the home so maybe thats why Casey wouldnt tell who it was...

all just thoughts I wanted to share...

Do the records say who the domestic altercation was between?
Cynthia and George Anthony. I originally got the information from another forum then was curious and looked at the records here: https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order

Here is a copy and then the web address above to look through. There are 1000's of records because I did a state wide search.

Case Number: 2005-DR-0021291-O Filing Date: 12/29/2004
1st Plaintiff: GEORGE A ANTHONY Party Type: PLTF
1st Defendant: CYNTHIA ANTHONY Party Type: DEFT
Case Type: DOMESTIC (SEALED)
Outcome: ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING Outcome Date: 11/28/2007

I thought Cindy had said she and George had filed for divorce around that time? I remember thinking it was between Christmas and New Year's Day. Perhaps it was in one of her loooong statements to LE? Or maybe a TV interview? They broke up, they were separated, filed for divorce, then got back together before divorce was final. Something like that. Does anyone else remember?

Oh, my head, my poor head. :crosseyed:

Thanks, Whitty! That's what I remembered!

So it was George filing for divorce (plaintiff). Case dismissed, fights continue, except now they're fighting the protesters, the media, LE, Orange County, the state of Florida.........:eek:

GREAT sleuthing, NEWBIE!!
kc would not have been pregnant yet, if my figures are correct.
But a volitile household for sure.

As much as I dislike Cindy and can understand why KC might be upset b/c Cindy was the 1st person to hold the baby this is not unusual. I work in women's health and it is not uncommon for a family member or friend to hold the baby b/f the mother while the doctor takes care of the mother.

The first time I heard this the reason for Cindy holding the baby first was KC was exhausted and over come by the labor. It sounded to me then that Casey had indeed passed on wanting to hold the baby. And maybe this was all it was.

The more times the story is told it sounds like CA and KC made it a point of contention later. I just don't know which one did it, CA holding it over KC's head as an example of her bad parenting or KC holding it over CA's head as her over stepping her bounds.

Cynthia and George Anthony. I originally got the information from another forum then was curious and looked at the records here: https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order

Here is a copy and then the web address above to look through. There are 1000's of records because I did a state wide search.

Thanks for this--I'm new too and glad to have you here!

Wow, so it was CINDY who was the defendant?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I would so love to know the details of what happened!
Btw, your link didn't work, I get an error message everytime I try to launch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust