Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe this rumor has any legs to stand on. LP is treading on thin ice on this one and if he isn't "shut up" soon it's because it's not threatening the A's in anyway. Anytime anyone gets too close to the truth it's amazing how fast they are discredited.
IMO:rolleyes:
Lee is the only person who has stated hge KNOWS who the father of the child is. He refuses to give DNA. That leaves it wide open to speculation. We all know that Casey would sleep with anyone and did so what would make her think that Lee was taboo?

The speculation about Lee being Caylee's father is just gross and there is absolutely nothing to even indicate that this could be true. Why is it that some of you feel the need to constantly suggest that Lee did his sister? Really, just stop. Unless you have some type of information that says this is even a remote possibility, stop being disgusting.

This thread is discussion based on the radio show - LP mentions this subject and therefore it is being discussed.

That's just heartbreaking. Were there any sanctions against her brother?

Unfortunately, no - because it was NEVER, EVER revealed to anyone. I was the ONLY person she had ever told (besides her parents) - her parents were so ashamed that they forced the adoption and went on like nothing ever happened. Thankfully, my friend has established communication with the adoptive parents and her daughter is 100% healthy - a very bright, beautiful girl.

Do we know for a fact that KC and LA are biological children of CA and GA? Any chance either of them were adopted?

Lee is the only person who has stated hge KNOWS who the father of the child is. He refuses to give DNA. That leaves it wide open to speculation. We all know that Casey would sleep with anyone and did so what would make her think that Lee was taboo?

I pray this just isn't true - it is sooooo disturbing!!! :yuck:

The speculation about Lee being Caylee's father is just gross and there is absolutely nothing to even indicate that this could be true. Why is it that some of you feel the need to constantly suggest that Lee did his sister? Really, just stop. Unless you have some type of information that says this is even a remote possibility, stop being disgusting.

Gosh, that was pretty brutal. We are all entitled to our opinions and for me, an probably others, feel that ANYTHING possible with this family.

IMO, another red flag that something isn't right about Lee is he is flighty, you will see him on the news one day and then he disppears, and the other red flag is him refusing DNA without a search warrant. Unless he has something to hide, I would have given it on the spot! Actually, I was surprised the family hadn't already given their DNA.

Or it could simply be he's a just being a DRAMA QUEEN as his sister and in that case, he is just wanting his name in the news again.

If I was anyone in this family, I would have given them my DNA day 1 unless I had something to hide.

I'm sorry if I offended you and I do agree that it's disgusting to think about, but this whole thing is DISGUSTING!!!!:furious: JMHO.

It may be gross, but LP is certain when he says LA is the father and why would an educated man like himself open up a front he could literally be sued to oblivion on if he wasn't sure. If you don't like what he had to say, just stay off this particular thread and any thread that discusses the fact that LE says they know who the father is per LP, that Lee refused to take a DNA test for fear it might be claimed that he is the father. In ten days we might just know for sure since they have subpoenaed the DNA from Lee and it might even be exculpatory evidence to some degree on her Casey's mindset. In my mind it is the ONLY theory that can explain so many things about this case on so many levels.

Gosh, that was pretty brutal. We are all entitled to our opinions and for me, an probably others, feel that ANYTHING possible with this family.

IMO, another red flag that something isn't right about Lee is he is flighty, you will see him on the news one day and then he disppears, and the other red flag is him refusing DNA without a search warrant. Unless he has something to hide, I would have given it on the spot! Actually, I was surprised the family hadn't already given their DNA.

Or it could simply be he's a just being a DRAMA QUEEN as his sister and in that case, he is just wanting his name in the news again.

If I was anyone in this family, I would have given them my DNA day 1 unless I had something to hide.

I'm sorry if I offended you and I do agree that it's disgusting to think about, but this whole thing is DISGUSTING!!!!:furious: JMHO.

I would say killing your daughter is far more disgusting as is riding around with the decomposing body in the trunk. If a family secret so dark led Casey to that, I think it is extremely important.

I missed it. I tuned in long enough to hear, goodnight. :crazy:

It's going to take a lot more than LP tossing out accusations to get me to believe that Lee is Caylee's father, though. That's about as absurd as it gets, IMO. I can't even begin to imagine what information LP may have had access to that would suggest such a thing.

DNA in the trunk?:waitasec:

OMG, I was stunned by this case. It was in Austria Germany. The father's name is Josef Fritzl and the daughter's name is Elisabeth Fritzl.

I am sure you can find all kind of articles if you google the names. IMO, the Fritlzl's wife (Elisabeth's mother) had to know what was going on. :furious:

Hope this helps!

Yep. It happens all over the world. Don't shut the door to your mind, by thinking it is too repugnant. It can and does happen and we can't dismiss it. One of the reasons this went on for so long is that people refused to look at it.

I would say killing your daughter is far more disgusting as is riding around with the decomposing body in the trunk. If a family secret so dark led Casey to that, I think it is extremely important.

AMEN Broderick!!:clap: I have often wondered if KC is blackmailing George & Cindy with something.

Could LA be the father??? I don't know.

I have noticed you don't see near as many pictures of him as you do the rest of the family.

It's like he is trying to avoid and stay out of the cameras as much as he can. JMO.

AMEN Broderick!!:clap: I have often wondered if KC is blackmailing George & Cindy with something.

Could LA be the father??? I don't know.

I have noticed you don't see near as many pictures of him as you do the rest of the family.

It's like he is trying to avoid and stay out of the cameras as much as he can. JMO.

He is laying low no doubt. There are two long time best friends of Casey that we have seen and heard nothing from. Could they be the two that might know the family secret if there is a deep dark family secret?

Yes insest/child abuse-molestation is very disgusting, but it happens, more than the average person could even comprehend.
And turning a blind eye or refusing to discuss....ignorence breeds ignorence. NOT disgussing is what permits some of this abuse to occur and occur again.
Like I have said on other threads, many of us have first hand knowledge, family, or friend that has been abused or had a crime commited against them.
So NO, I can't stop discussing. I want all the knowledge there is to be at anyone's disposal.
Forums like this is where I got help from Victims Advocates when my family member was violated.
And they are who gave me the strength to see the process thru to get the perp behind bars and help my family heal.

Do we know for a fact that KC and LA are biological children of CA and GA? Any chance either of them were adopted?

Possiblity I guess, but KC, IMO, looks just like George and Lee also looks more like Cindy. In other words, they all look like they are blood related.

You know the picture of the cute boy holding Caylee? He also looks a lot like LA to me. I think he could be the cousin that came to visit the GGP earlier in the spring.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA............we suspected it, but he would not say that unless it was true and he had the proof. LA used to "hang out" in their motorhome with them. They could have had his DNA anytime on a glass, coke can, etc.

Is this Nancy G.???? Just kidding. :crazy:

Saw the "whoaaaaa" and thought of her. Just had to say it. Whoaaaaa :gavel:Whoaaaa Whoaaaa. LOL

Oops, I forgot to say I too wondered about them already having his DNA. Is it only like that in the movies/TV???

It would be legal if say he smoked a cigarette then ground it out and threw it in the garbage for pick up. Once it is in the public domain LE can retrieve it and test it.

They also can go to the Judge and get a search warrant for his DNA and then he will have to give his DNA.

imoo

OOOOHHHH!In that case, maybe they *cough* LP already has LA's DNA and tested it??????:waitasec:

I don't think LP fell off of a turnip truck and I don't believe he would say it without being confident enough to have something to back it up.

And Big Mouth Cindy has NOT refuted the claims and as someone else said, this is not something that has just been recently speculated. Specualtion has been on the board for a while. JMO as always.

If the family now realizes that this information may come to light, this could be the reason that Casey did not attend the hearing on Baez's motions. This could be the reason that Cindy went with Casey to see Baez the day before. They are letting Baez know that LA is the father and that Lee's DNA was subpoenaed. Baez needs to know that in preparation for defense. Doubt it explains why he wore no wedding ring, but he sure seemed a bit unprepared for the motions hearing.

:waitasec:
Ewwww, that is just gross. But if true, it makes the hold KC has over her brother more believable. It also clarifies who might have helped her after the fact and the whole brother-sister code over the telephone when she was in jail the first time.

BINGO CaliKid! Does anyone know if they haved checked HIS cell phone records and pings?

I would think that this would absolutely put CA & GA over the edge and we would soon see them both in a padded cell - how much more can they take? So disturbing....
IF it is true, I would bet that CA already knows.

Why on earth has no one had sense enough to ask LP what information he has that led him to this conclusion?!

The only explanation I've seen is what he originally said on NG:

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

Now that sure looks to me like he's assuming that the hair (mitochondrial) DNA would have anything at all to do with Caylee's father. And assuming further that it matched Lee's. Well, it would match Lee's mitochondrial DNA but only because he and Caylee share common matrilineal DNA.

A straight answer from LP on what exactly he's basing his statement on would be very helpful. Preferably from someone who doesn't interrupt before he can finish answering the question. Yes, I'm talking to you, NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member