Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so very impressed! Wow.

My mind is spinning with all the potential turns that this case might take or have taken in regards to this location. I think there will definitely be more to this, and I am very curious as to how it will unfold.

A wireless card is easy to obtain.

LOL....yes, yes they are... for those of us who have jobs and money..... AND they ping also as I understand it since they use cell phone towers to connect just like an I phone does.

1) Great job again. Go WSers!!!!! I love how all of the lurkers are even coming out to say congrats and that they have been watching this thread all day waiting for something. P.S. Stop lurking and post! :)
2) One of my thoughts, like other WSers, is that the PIs would find Caylee or other evidence and move it to this house. It totally fits in with the Gonzalez, Puerto Rico, close to where Caylee's remains were found, etc.
3) I don't know why any of this was filmed in the first place. Psychic tip my a..! I can see them filming the spot where the remains were found to say, "See. She wasn't there at this time. Someone else did it." I'm not sure about filming at the house. It seems like they did want to set this place up as a place belonging to the "nanny" or a relative. So, why film DC finding nothing? His "searching" there was odd.
4) I am sure LE knows this is the house. I think and hope they have already searched there.

Wow.. using a laptop there? Must be different from around here because when people abandon a house here they don't continue to pay for electricity, gas, or water service, and even if a realtor or a bank has arranged to keep that on to try to sell the home...they sure don't maintain their internet service! This house did not seem like one that would look attractive to ANYONE to sneak into, and it would be very difficult to do anything like that on a regular basis when the neighbors KNEW it was abandoned!

Hot Spots. Our neighborhood has a couple and we are in the middle of nowhere.. We provide a hot spot for the neighbors. Those houses are close together and you can connect to any unsecured network.

LOL....yes, yes they are... for those of us who have jobs and money..... AND they ping also as I understand it since they use cell phone towers to connect just like an I phone does.

If you have a lap top.....and someone has a wirless network set up in their house....you can hook up on that for nothing.

Just a thought on the abandoned house, there's been some scams going on here, people finding foreclosed homes, doing a "dummy" rental agreement, and people moving in, one house here (IIRC - please don't make me find a link-did I say please?), where the renters had been living there for almost a year before the house went on the auction block, when the house flippers showed up, it was a huge mess.

So the point to this post is I wonder if KC told the neighbors that she had rented the house?

I have yet to read the latest in dungschpeel coming from DC or the A's, but IIRC, Hoover said DC had been out to that same area on the 14th. So, even if the psychic told him telepathically, she was still a day late, though maybe not a dollar short in the end.

:) Nothing against the psychic, really. It would be odd for the A's to lend a teddy bear when they wouldn't even give TES a clothing sample. Don't know.:confused:

Consider Hoover's description of DC's words We've found Caylee, etc., not Let's go check out this psychic tip even though I don't know what it is yet.

This house, the owner's name associated with it, Puerto Rico, and the videotapes of DC poking, digging, tearing open bags are creeping me out.

1) Great job again. Go WSers!!!!! I love how all of the lurkers are even coming out to say congrats and that they have been watching this thread all day waiting for something. P.S. Stop lurking and post! :)
2) One of my thoughts, like other WSers, is that the PIs would find Caylee or other evidence and move it to this house. It totally fits in with the Gonzalez, Puerto Rico, close to where Caylee's remains were found, etc.
3) I don't know why any of this was filmed in the first place. Psychic tip my a..! I can see them filming the spot where the remains were found to say, "See. She wasn't there at this time. Someone else did it." I'm not sure about filming at the house. It seems like they did want to set this place up as a place belonging to the "nanny" or a relative. So, why film DC finding nothing? His "searching" there was odd.
4) I am sure LE know this is the house. I think and hope they have already searched there.

How are they going to explain that the house was abandoned 6 months before Caylee went missing?

Ah... I see you mean just connecting through the neighborhood.....not a very secure method but it can work. I was thinking you meant the kind we take on trips and pay for through a cell phone service. Still would not allow too many hours of using a laptop with no electricity to run off of though.

I have only been a member for a day or two, and I am just blown away by all the amazing talent here.

Same here. Just AMAZING! :blowkiss: to all those who have worked so hard on this. Your incredible sleuting skills, searches for the truth and for justice are an amazing tribute to your love for Caylee.

Ummm... Casey seemed to just fine for years without a job. :waitasec: She was able to get money. The cell tower at this house may just be the same one used when she was at her house.

Could abandon cloths or evidence be in the house?

If the A's / Defense are reading here would they dare to go?

I've studied the pictures that Marellano took, and in one of the pictures she took of the sliding glass doors on the back of the house, you can see (barely) that there is furniture in the house.

The shed pictured looks like it too has a lot of stuff in it. It looks like this Gonzalez family just upped and left, leaving all their belongings behind.

Ah... I see you mean just connecting through the neighborhood.....not a very secure method but it can work. I was thinking you meant the kind we take on trips and pay for through a cell phone service. Still would not allow too many hours of using a laptop with no electricity to run off of though.

I believe the laptop reference was to JB taking his laptop into the jail when he visits KC.

I've studied the pictures that Marellano took, and in one of the pictures she took of the sliding glass doors on the back of the house, you can see (barely) that there is furniture in the house.

The shed pictured looks like it too has a lot of stuff in it. It looks like this Gonzalez family just upped and left, leaving all their belongings behind.

Wonder if they left any chloroform behind? :waitasec:

If Im understanding correctly, by the defense "staging" this house what they are saying is the video of this house is bogus and they were going to use it as thats where the nanny live but is now gone? Someone help me out here?

I wonder............if Caylee's remains hadn't been found, if the defense was going to try to say that THIS is where Zanny lived and she kidnapped Caylee and took her back to Puerto Rico?

4) I am sure LE knows this is the house. I think and hope they have already searched there.

Here! Here! All you lurkers, lurk no further!
And I agree, psychic tip, my aunt fanny!! And if they were creating a video for the "she couldn't be here" scenario, the acting would have been atrocious and the filming much better!!
Nope! DC had his marching orders. "We found Caylee. She's dead. We have to go get her."

I wonder if KC or Caylee ever used the potty there? If so, it wouldn't flush, no water. DNA?

Also, the MR wouldn't have to have been at that house because if the water was turned off, he would not have to read the meter. I wonder if the neighbor had seen DC or JH when they were there digging and poking around?

Michelle... YOU are amazing! I think KB should have given you on air credit (along with the 1st person here that figured out it was the house to begin with)
You guys ALL make me so proud to be a member of this forum!! Im just honestly amazed at the great job you all do!!

Wow! I am so impressed, this is so great.....

Good job you guys!

Just a thought on the abandoned house, there's been some scams going on here, people finding foreclosed homes, doing a "dummy" rental agreement, and people moving in, one house here (IIRC - please don't make me find a link-did I say please?), where the renters had been living there for almost a year before the house went on the auction block, when the house flippers showed up, it was a huge mess.

So the point to this post is I wonder if KC told the neighbors that she had rented the house?

Interesting! Wonder who owns the house. Back to the OCPA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8