Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that ZG brought a civil suit against KC because she feels that she was wrongly dragged into this case and suffered because of it. It's about her name and the connection to Sawgrass.

Now... Could the owners of this abandoned house bring a similar civil lawsuit against WFTV (and/or others) for dragging them into this case? It's about their name and the connection to the PI video.

The PIs never publicly named the owner of the house. It seems that the public did not collectively know about the location of this house and the owner's name until WFTV broke the story.
What about the fact that he was trespassing? Maybe he got permission to be there (doubt it)? Sorry if this has been addressed...just got home.

I need to take a break from this. I thought your post said "it may take a while to channel through to the DEAD." :rolleyes:

Well yeah that would take quite a while LOL and would require the help of the psychic holding the teddy bear I'm sure.

:crosseyed::crosseyed::crosseyed:

I don't think LE is going to go. After watching wftv.com video of their "legal expert" say he thinks it's a hoax that defense would use since the house was owned by a Gonz****.

If this legal expert thinks it's a hoax, LE probably does to thus no visit to investigate and probably won't be! Yeesh! What if the phone is here or something else? They aren't even going to look? Figures.

Yeah, they knew about this house previously and didn't go, they also knew about the MRs calls in August - no body til December. LE is disappointing me big time. Just because this is a high profile case is no reason to blow off reports and tips - it only takes ONE tip to be the right one!

I know this case is hard and they are working it but the devil is in the details! No stone unturned ya know? They are leaving this stone (ahem - BOULDER) unturned...IMO:bang:

I also agree with the need to search this house. I know it means more work but dang it.... You don't know what you would find if you don't look.

Edit:
There is thread that is discussing just this thought.

I don't think Kio has had any recent talks with CA.......she'd be selling that story for sure.

I think Tia T just added to the neighborhood gossip & some of it got back to CA.

You know someone in the neighborhood is still talking to CA.
This very well could have been information she obtained during her own "Q and A". Remember this was not that long after Casey was arrested and Cindy was on a mission to find out as much as she could from EVERYONE that knew Casey.

What about the fact that he was trespassing? Maybe he got permission to be there (doubt it)? Sorry if this hasd been addressed...just got home.

Was WFTV trespassing as well?

marellano said:
I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico.

Did the boss call the "G's" in Puerto Rico to get permission?

I've put the photos into a new PB account that has nothing to do with my personal photos. Yeah for common sense!

I also watermarked the photos...not sure what that really accomplishes, but it made me feel better.

The videos are currently not on this site. Not sure what to do about those yet.

Lastly, the account is password protected. Again, not sure what that accomplishes since I have to give out the password for you all to see the photos. But, false security is better than none I guess.

http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee%20Anthony/

password: nancydrew

~Michelle

Michelle,

Do you have these photos in a higher resolution than they appear on your photobucket account? Have you tried looking at the items visible on the porch and through the glass door close up?

Michelle,

Do you have these photos in a higher resolution than they appear on your photobucket account? Have you tried looking at the items visible on the porch and through the glass door close up?

My originals are 300 dpi. I guess PB automatically reduced them for space purposes. I'll check them out and see what I can find.

I've been super busy today so I know there are a lot of posts and PMs with questions that I haven't answered. I need to go back through this thread and see what info everyone is interested in. I promise I'm not ignoring your questions, though! :)

~m

Was WFTV trespassing as well?

Did the boss call the "G's" in Puerto Rico to get permission?
I know according to a post here they asked someone before going on the grounds...legal dept.? Don't know.
I'd be annoyed if it was my house. It's all so strange.

I know according to a post here they asked someone before going on the grounds...legal dept.? Don't know.
I'd be annoyed if it was my house. It's all so strange.

I have no idea about that conversation. KB told me it was her "boss" but no specifics were given. I didn't hear her end of the conversation and she didn't offer the information. All she told me is that they had discussed it.

Here is a link to a close up of that bike. I gotta tell you....it looks new-ish to me. The treads on the tire don't look worn at all. No visible rust (at least that I saw). If that bike had been sitting out there through Fay (or any of the other rainstorms, for that matter), there is no way it wouldn't be rusted. Thoughts?

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee%20Anthony/769ce534.jpg

That bike chain is not showing any rust and the sprockets are nice and shinny. From what I see, if not a newer bike at least well maintained and does not fit an abandoned home scenario, MOO

Marellano, I was wondering if you looked in the windows at all and if you did what did you see that you remember? Was there still furniture in the home? Anything like toys, drink containers, blankets etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove