DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding-ding-ding-ding!
Let's get this party started!
154zp7r.jpg

:waitasec:
I dunno...after hearing Conway, I believe he might have her prepared to accept that she is tied to her prior testimony in her SA depo. He made it very clear on In Sessions that he believes there is no doubt it was an excited utterance and feels confident it the SA will win that battle.

I was a bit surprised at how forthcoming he was.

didn't he say a similar thing during the depos?????

Talking about molestation allegations towards Lee, quoting letters Casey wrote.

Regarding the article......I think that to call WS FANATICS.....is skewed.

Take a look at the other boards like T0px, and even the Orlando news station comment threads...you will see people calling for KC to be fried, calling family members profane filled names, making up stories, accusing each other of being the family of KC.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that WS does NOT allow that behavior and that so many members put their hearts into encouraging justice for victims, and trying to answer burning questions instead of playing the bashing game...and not just in this case.

I wish the article had been a bit more balanced and respectful.

There are fanatics out there..........but there are many "fantastics" here.

BC is still, in a way, looking for sympathy for the A's.

Regarding the article......I think that to call WS FANATICS.....is skewed.

Take a look at the other boards like T0px, and even the Orlando news station comment threads...you will see people calling for KC to be fried, calling family members profane filled names, making up stories, accusing each other of being the family of KC.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that WS does NOT allow that behavior and that so many members put their hearts into encouraging justice for victims, and trying to answer burning questions instead of playing the bashing game...and not just in this case.

I wish the article had been a bit more balanced and respectful.

There are fanatics out there..........but there are many "fantastics" here.
I totally agree - You saw the size font I had to use to show my disgust. I think when this hearing is over and all day tomorrow we call and ask - demand a correction. I don't care what 'exclusive' they have - I will not click on their site and generate ad revenue for them until they do. I can be stubborn for justice and I won't be collectively bullied by some 'writer' who is jealous WS has a higher readership than him!

Went to Mexico and I went down to get coffee for hubby and I and found myself paying for the internet to log on. In what I felt like was 10 minutes or so (actually 30) hubby came downstairs and just like the icon with the smoke coming out of its ears there he stood. I logged off quietly and at that very moment realized I may have an obsession..

hahahahaha

omg that's funny

well, maybe not so much for you & he

I wouldn't go by what Conway says. This is Cindy. She's going to say what she wants to say. Conway couldn't control her if he tried. You know she's going to grandstand with her little family reunion and all. I will be shocked if she testifies in agreement with Conway. He's probably crossing his fingers, wishing he could give her truth serum or put a truth spell on her.

Well what else do we have to do besides watch? Didn't Tracy what's her name say Websleuths is just a bunch of people without jobs sitting home all day? I demand a retraction that we are Casey Fanatics!!

BBM

I resent that. I have a job - I just choose not to do it.

Besides, WSers clearly at least give the press something to write about. That is as employed as Lindsay Lohan, at least.

OMG these ASPCA commercials---"THROWN AWAY" "LEFT TO DIE"--are just killing me on multiple levels. Did not expect to need Kleenex for the freekin' commercial breaks. Caylee didn't have the second chance that an abandoned animal might. :furious:

do tell more....I'm on the west coast and tru-tv won't cover that for a bit.....due to time difference......tia

They said Lee has to face Casey and perhaps he is not to happy with her given the release of the letters. Added that today we may get to know Lee Athony a little better.

That article is rather offensive. Wonder how the posters feel whose comments were quoted in the article.

Casey Fanatics Anticipate Court Hearing
Fans Say Nothing Will Stop Them From Watching 2 P.M. Hearing

Hmmm. Casey Fanatics. Yeah I don't like that. Maybe some of us could be "Caylee Fanatics."

People are eager to see something happen after two years of waiting. I wish every person I know would be equally as outraged as I am, and would continue to be as outraged two years to the day after Caylee was reported missing. No one in my family or circle of friends follow this case as I do. So I have always been extremely grateful and forever impressed that people on this forum care about Caylee and remain interested as I have.

The thought of Casey possibly reading that story (or just hearing about it) and thinking she is some notorious celebrity really bothers me. I wish that article would've quoted something that would upset her, if she ever read it.
Something that would shake that narcissist to the core. Something like:

"Elizabeth Johnson is wayyyyyyy prettier than her."

Talking about family dynamics and replaying the clip of Lee's statement that he believes everything his sister says...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89