Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching In Sessions, and they showed the clip of Lee at the memorial.

I would've sworn I'd seen it before, but I guess I heard so much about it, I just thought I had, because that was the first time I have seen it.

I've been on the fence about Lee, but seeing this clip, my heart goes out to him. I firmly, 100% believe he was talking to and about Caylee.

My money is on Lee taking the stand and doing whatever is in his power to see Caylee gets justice.

Now I have to get some housework done, cause my fanny is not leaving my seat until this hearing is over.

Attorney commenting Lee makes her uncomfortable and she doesn't know if she would put someone like Lee on the stand unless she absolutely had to because his credibility is at stake.

The link in the article takes you right to THIS THREAD! Too funny

I just read the article and lmbo at the quotes they quoted. Too funny.

And no, I don't believe we are "fans". IMO, that's a goofy comment.:waitasec:

You can't kill you innocent child and dump her liek garbage and then go hang out for 31 days while hiding from your family and lying to everyone. I am here and watching not because I am a fan of anything, but because I want justice for Caylee. I want every other mother out there like Casey to know that children are not without the right to live full lives because they cramp your style. She deserves the most severe punishment. IMO

Hmmm. Casey Fanatics. Yeah I don't like that. Maybe some of us could be "Caylee Fanatics."

People are eager to see something happen after two years of waiting. I wish every person I know would be equally as outraged as I am, and would continue to be as outraged two years to the day after Caylee was reported missing. No one in my family or circle of friends follow this case as I do. So I have always been extremely grateful and forever impressed that people on this forum care about Caylee and remain interested as I have.

The thought of Casey possibly reading that story (or just hearing about it) and thinking she is some notorious celebrity really bothers me. I wish that article would've quoted something that would upset her, if she ever read it.
Something that would shake that narcissist to the core. Something like:

"Elizabeth Johnson is wayyyyyyy prettier than her."

I've always had problems with them stating that she is "pretty" and that is the reason for the following...CORRECTION: Caylee was pretty--she is the reason I follow it---I just could never get over all the bs ICA did and how that family didn't help much in finding that baby....it's their shameful behavior that pulled me in....NOT ICA and her "beauty":sick:

I cannot get over how "Calm" CA sounds in the first two. Sure she sounds a bit angry, but kind of calm when she says to KC "I gave you a month".

I completely agree. I always wondered what that means "I gave u a month" a month for what, to be away from home? a month to figure out a story? It seems strange that Cindy would allow to not see both of them in a month timeframe. She says she hasn't seen Caylee since June 7th and then the date mistake June 7/June 15/June 16..urgh
And you hear in the 911 call with Cindy and Casey that Casey doesn't even want to talk to the 911 person when the 911 dispatcher asks Cindy to speak with Casey to get more information.

I was just watching In Sessions, and they showed the clip of Lee at the memorial.

I would've sworn I'd seen it before, but I guess I heard so much about it, I just thought I had, because that was the first time I have seen it.

I've been on the fence about Lee, but seeing this clip, my heart goes out to him. I firmly, 100% believe he was talking to and about Caylee.

My money is on Lee taking the stand and doing whatever is in his power to see Caylee gets justice.

Now I have to get some housework done, cause my fanny is not leaving my seat until this hearing is over.

He was angry at the memorial. I honestly believe Cindy wrote a good portion about family being united etc... and made him repeat it. Those were tears of anger streaming down as he spoke and mother stroked him imo.

Lee, with everything, I hope you meant Caylee.

Attorney commenting Lee makes her uncomfortable and she doesn't know if she would put someone like Lee on the stand unless she absolutely had to because his credibility is at stake.

His credibilty???? What about CA's?????? He has pretty much kept to himself...it's the others that are out there:banghead:

I wouldn't go by what Conway says. This is Cindy. She's going to say what she wants to say. Conway couldn't control her if he tried. You know she's going to grandstand with her little family reunion and all. I will be shocked if she testifies in agreement with Conway. He's probably crossing his fingers, wishing he could give her truth serum or put a truth spell on her.

I was thinking a shock collar myself LOL! I think everyone would be fighting for the controller.

It tool me 20 plus years of hard work and school to be able to work from home. I am so sorry that people feel they need to bash that. And those that are at home with kids, etc or due to the economic times, or for WHATEVER reason, WE are spending our time for a worthwhile cause. We are not doing something useless.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

PS Anyone want a pedigreed Siamese Cat? Blue Point. My son thought it would be funny to give him catnip.

That article is rather offensive. Wonder how the posters feel whose comments were quoted in the article.

Casey Fanatics Anticipate Court Hearing
Fans Say Nothing Will Stop Them From Watching 2 P.M. Hearing

I'm not quoted but I'm offended anyway.

Where is the live feed. I cannot find it. tia
Right now it there is not a live feed....they are just going over things right now until 2.

When it is 2, go to this link.

I was thinking a shock collar myself LOL! I think everyone would be fighting for the controller.

and the cameras will be running for that family reunion.....:banghead:

Little over an hour to go...and over 900 users online, 333 members and the rest guests...

It tool me 20 plus years of hard work and school to be able to work from home. I am so sorry that people feel they need to bash that. And those that are at home with kids, etc or due to the economic times, or for WHATEVER reason, WE are spending our time for a worthwhile cause. We are not doing something useless.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

PS Anyone want a pedigreed Siamese Cat? Blue Point. My son thought it would be funny to give him catnip.

and your giving away the cat??????--Is the cat going bonkers? I just have a pug and a golden.....

I completely agree. I always wondered what that means "I gave u a month" a month for what, to be away from home? a month to figure out a story? It seems strange that Cindy would allow to not see both of them in a month timeframe. She says she hasn't seen Caylee since June 7th and then the date mistake June 7/June 15/June 16..urgh
And you hear in the 911 call with Cindy and Casey that Casey doesn't even want to talk to the 911 person when the 911 dispatcher asks Cindy to speak with Casey to get more information.

I hope we finally find out WHY and WHAT actually happened in those 30 days.

there are 2 threads going for this hearing does anyone know which one we wil post on once this starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV