Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MN is on In Session now!

Mark Nejame on--"endless frustration with attempting to get them to review what we think to be valid documents."

I heart MN.

I wouldn't go by what Conway says. This is Cindy. She's going to say what she wants to say. Conway couldn't control her if he tried. You know she's going to grandstand with her little family reunion and all. I will be shocked if she testifies in agreement with Conway. He's probably crossing his fingers, wishing he could give her truth serum or put a truth spell on her.

Right! How many times has he said "They don't know what happened. They just want to know the truth." Then they go on the air and spew KCs innocence.

This is why I really wish someone would make a cheap waterproof laptop. Just think we could even take WS into the tub with us!
Something like this maybe?

amphibious-pc-pool.jpg

Oh yeah, this is just what I need; a portable office disguised as a pool toy. Unveiled at the Next-gen PC Design Competition, the 'Swim-Ring" device, shaped like a big floatie, can check e-mail, surf the net, play movies, games, and music. It also features a GPRS receiver, Bluetooth wireless solutions, finger-touch input, solar power driven processor, water-cooling system, magnetic charging interface, and water-proof design. And just in case you get lost in your pool (in which case, I want whatever you're drinking), the GPRS helps show you the way. The concept-only amphibious PC includes a backlight keyboard design (in case you're skinny dipping at night), a 7-inch LCD display, and a stereo speaker set.

http://www.popgadget.net/2008/06/

NEAT HUH?

Mark N. is on In Session, talking about how difficult it has been dealing with this defense team.

Well, Casey should be safely inside the courthouse by now, eating her little sack lunch before showtime.

Hope she doesn't choke, really.
We all have waited TOO long for this day to arrive.

or trip.......:angel:

I've always had problems with them stating that she is "pretty" and that is the reason for the following...CORRECTION: Caylee was pretty--she is the reason I follow it---I just could never get over all the bs ICA did and how that family didn't help much in finding that baby....it's their shameful behavior that pulled me in....NOT ICA and her "beauty":sick:

Agreed!

And I remember when those horrid Bella Vita tattoo photographs were released in discovery. Those pictures had to be down right embarrassing for her. Knowing that the entire world saw her extra weight and back acne was probably harder for her to deal with than knowing she'll never see her daughter again.

I wish someone would inform her that Caylee is the only reason why anyone cares about what is happening in an Orlando courtroom in one hour.

BBM

I resent that. I have a job - I just choose not to do it.

Besides, WSers clearly at least give the press something to write about. That is as employed as Lindsay Lohan, at least.

I know! I have a job AND went to school evenings and weekends at the same time! And raise a 13 year old by myself...with some help from family!

I would SO LOVE to see that court room filled to capacity, and that everyone gets there early, taking all the seats BEHIND the defense, so that George and Cindy and their little group would be FORCED to sit behind the states side FOR Caylee.

Everyone on the other side could sport "Caylee Buttons", or, a simple Sunshine Button, no words needed, they'd get the point.

I know what Brad said on InSession a little bit ago about prepping Cindy for today and it will be easy and she will tell the truth. Guess what? I think Cindy has no idea what the truth means, Cindy and Casey are the biggest liars I know. I think Cindy will end up perjurying herself today, watch. I would be very surprised if she says anything that won't show Casey as a angel that is innocent. And Lee, he will beat around the bush and one or both of them will try not to answer questions. They will cry when they take the stand when they look straight at Casey and probably utter I love you.

What is the best website for live feed? wesh? local6? wftv? myfoxorlando? or another one? thanks

Baez? On mine I see Mark N.

I think they were referring to the clip of Baez being a jerk and nearly giving himself and aneurysm whining about TES records/searchers in front of Honorable Stan Stickland.

OT: Anyone else just get the boot? :)

I think they were referring to the clip of Baez being a jerk and nearly giving himself and aneurysm whining about TES records/searchers in front of Honorable Stan Stickland.
Yes, thank you. I noticed that just as I got booted and could not delete it. lol

I know what Brad said on InSession a little bit ago about prepping Cindy for today and it will be easy and she will tell the truth. Guess what? I think Cindy has no idea what the truth means, Cindy and Casey are the biggest liars I know. I think Cindy will end up perjurying herself today, watch. I would be very surprised if she says anything that won't show Casey as a angel that is innocent. And Lee, he will beat around the bush and one or both of them will try not to answer questions. They will cry when they take the stand when they look straight at Casey and probably utter I love you.

Amen. The thought that CA will stand up there and tell the truth is ridiculous. It's not going to happen. I'm trying to prepare myself so I am not so outraged when I hear the lies she will spew today. Same for Lee, the only good thing is when/if he starts talking CMA carp someone will call him on it. Both these people have absolute contempt for the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89