Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this maybe?

amphibious-pc-pool.jpg

Oh yeah, this is just what I need; a portable office disguised as a pool toy. Unveiled at the Next-gen PC Design Competition, the 'Swim-Ring" device, shaped like a big floatie, can check e-mail, surf the net, play movies, games, and music. It also features a GPRS receiver, Bluetooth wireless solutions, finger-touch input, solar power driven processor, water-cooling system, magnetic charging interface, and water-proof design. And just in case you get lost in your pool (in which case, I want whatever you're drinking), the GPRS helps show you the way. The concept-only amphibious PC includes a backlight keyboard design (in case you're skinny dipping at night), a 7-inch LCD display, and a stereo speaker set.

http://www.popgadget.net/2008/06/

NEAT HUH?

omg that thing is awesome!

no lounging for me in the pool however, I have to go to work shortly after this hearing starts so I'll have to catch up later

Clip of Mark Nejames at the same hearing about TES as the one they just played of Baez a few moments ago.

I wonder how many times Cindy will ask if a question is relevant?
Ya know - that's not a "too far off" thought. Look at how she acted in the JM depositions. Could she, would she be as arrogant as to do that to JB or whoever is questioning her? Oh man, this is going to be good.

snipped pic

Oh yeah, this is just what I need; a portable office disguised as a pool toy. Unveiled at the Next-gen PC Design Competition, the 'Swim-Ring" device, shaped like a big floatie, can check e-mail, surf the net, play movies, games, and music. It also features a GPRS receiver, Bluetooth wireless solutions, finger-touch input, solar power driven processor, water-cooling system, magnetic charging interface, and water-proof design. And just in case you get lost in your pool (in which case, I want whatever you're drinking), the GPRS helps show you the way. The concept-only amphibious PC includes a backlight keyboard design (in case you're skinny dipping at night), a 7-inch LCD display, and a stereo speaker set.

NEAT HUH?
I'll have you know I have gotten lost in my pool. There was tequila involved. I may have been skinny dipping too. See when the kids are gone we do not know how to act. I am so sending that link to my gadget crazy kayaking dad.

Well, I'm off to gather my things for the hearings, so, will catch up to everyone when it's over.

I can't, well, don't know how to have 2 screens/pages open at the same time, and, even if I did with this hearing, I'd miss something between reading and trying to pay attention ~!!

No chewing gum and walking for me at the same time ~!!!

Keep your cool friends, remember, it's "just a hearing", and all of them, ALL of them will eventually have their personal day of reckoning.

Later ~!!!!

'scuse please.
ahem.

Dear ,Tricia, et al.
I will NOT be taking the blame for breaking WS. It is all these other people.
Sincerely,
Kat"it was not me, you can't prove it"

carry on.:angel:

I can't wait to hear the reports from the lucky WSers who will be in the courtroom. I'm so jealous!!:dance:

Wonder if LA ever found a replacement bracelet that he can suck on. I also wonder if he actually tore it off and the concert was a cover story.

Ya know - that's not a "too far off" thought. Look at how she acted in the JM depositions. Could she, would she be as arrogant as to do that to JB or whoever is questioning her? Oh man, this is going to be good.

Once and then Perry will step in and make sure it never happens again.

amphibious-pc-pool.jpg

NEAT HUH?

It figures I had a pool for 15 yrs in Fla. They don't allow them where I live now. I would have love to watch the trial in the sun while getting some business done.

I wonder how many times Cindy will ask if a question is relevant?

Uber-tempted to open a "betting thread"...

Number of times CA goes :devil:
Seconds into hearing that JBP has to issue first reprimand to JB :gavel:
Number of times WS site crashes :pcguru:

...etc....

Wonder if LA ever found a replacement bracelet that he can suck on. I also wonder if he actually tore it off and the concert was a cover story.

Also possible Mallory felt guilt having trashed it herself during an argument about Princess Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member