Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It figures I had a pool for 15 yrs in Fla. They don't allow them where I live now. I would have love to watch the trial in the sun while getting some business done.

[bbm]

:waitasec:

remember during the depos...when we all longed for a judge to keep CA in line...

our dreams have come true

30 minutes and counting

Something like this maybe?

amphibious-pc-pool.jpg

Oh yeah, this is just what I need; a portable office disguised as a pool toy. Unveiled at the Next-gen PC Design Competition, the 'Swim-Ring" device, shaped like a big floatie, can check e-mail, surf the net, play movies, games, and music. It also features a GPRS receiver, Bluetooth wireless solutions, finger-touch input, solar power driven processor, water-cooling system, magnetic charging interface, and water-proof design. And just in case you get lost in your pool (in which case, I want whatever you're drinking), the GPRS helps show you the way. The concept-only amphibious PC includes a backlight keyboard design (in case you're skinny dipping at night), a 7-inch LCD display, and a stereo speaker set.

http://www.popgadget.net/2008/06/

NEAT HUH?

Does it come with a waterproof cable line?

Is Court TV now under the banner of CNN and on CNN Headline News - same channel Nancy Grace is on?

I just want to be sure. I'll probably watch online from one of the local Orlando channels that's streamed online, but it's good to know it will be on television too as a back-up.[/QUOTE

Its actually now called In Session on truTV(the old Court TV)....talking about it on this channel RIGHT NOW (9am est)!

Thanks Pattymarie..............I spent some time earlier this morning going through our tv channel line-up and found it. Unfortunately, I can only get it on the main television in the family room, and not the little television I have in the office near the computer.

I had hoped to have Tru-TV on the small tv right near the computer so I could have it as a back-up to the online streaming. But, as it is now........I'm going to have to run to the family room if the need arises. Guess I might get my exercise today. :)

LESS THAN 30 MINUTES TO GO....:dance:

Can someone please help......I only have my iPad can someone either provide a link or tell me how I can watch the hearing live

I just turned on In Session a bit ago because I thought I was already missing the hearing. I saw Judge Strickland on the bench and about had a heart attack but then realized it was an old clip from April 5th, whew lol :crazy:

remember during the depos...when we all longed for a judge to keep CA in line...

our dreams have come true

30 minutes and counting

Yep. It just saddens me that it has been almost 2 years since I first started lurking here. It was around the time of the text and email doc dump I think.

Stuck here at work, but will be half-watching the live broadcast (when the boss ain't watchin') and of course, following along on this thread.

I'm counting on you guys!!

Can someone please help......I only have my iPad can someone either provide a link or tell me how I can watch the hearing live

This is the live link. It starts at 2. :)

OMGOMGOMG

Can't smoke in my place so running outside for final cig now--please, nobody say anything funny while I'm gone cuz I will NEVER catch up with this thread! LOL

Yep. It just saddens me that it has been almost 2 years since I first started lurking here. It was around the time of the text and email doc dump I think.

It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years. I just happened to be in Orlando for the birth of a Niece at this time.

Everyone was searching and talking about the family back then. Even my 6 year old Nephew! :furious:

I can't wait to hear the reports from the lucky WSers who will be in the courtroom. I'm so jealous!!:dance:

Someone mentioned earlier it would be good to have a dedicated thread for their feedback - if one is made, someone link it here or in the hearing thread, PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member