Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGOMGOMG

Can't smoke in my place so running outside for final cig now--please, nobody say anything funny while I'm gone cuz I will NEVER catch up with this thread! LOL

Take an extra puff for me. These electronic cigs just aren't doing it for me!

Wondering if Casey will be stoned cold while her mother speaks today, or if she will cry...

I imagine this will be better than Jeff Ashton's insight as to what happened to Caylee. :woohoo:

Laughing already that the angel of death will not be there to console her today.:innocent:

OMGOMGOMG

Can't smoke in my place so running outside for final cig now--please, nobody say anything funny while I'm gone cuz I will NEVER catch up with this thread! LOL

I'll join you for a cig..............

Is everyone getting a still picture of a stadium of some sort on Fox?

I predict that cindy will be on her very best behavior today. Will she lie? Yes. But she will not act like we saw on the depos. People like her know when they need to knock it off and behave correctly. They just choose not to do so most of the time. I think she will be intimidated by the judge. She'll probably pull the grieving grandma bit. I have a feeling the judge will see through her lies and allow in the tape.

Let's keep reminding those sleuthers who are just tuning in and those who cannot watch live, and even the lurkers to switch to this thread [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109383"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109383[/ame] at 2pm when the hearing begins :twocents:

Lee is the wildcard today for me. I have no clue how he will act or what he will say or how he now feels, etc. I have thought him to be a strange guy from the moment I heard him speak. Not as messed up as the rest of the family but he certainly has his issues. His odd laughing, etc., I think he is a bit eccentric. I wonder if he will still be as supportive of his beloved sister as he was before she accused him of molestation. Let's see.

Just read on chat that Orlando Central has photos live, Cindy is letting her hair grow long, George is there too.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here at WS. I started lurking here when this case began, and I hope to see the day when Caylee gets the justice she so deserves.

I don't post often, but just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate having a resource like WS and how thankful I am for everything you guys do here.

It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years. I just happened to be in Orlando for the birth of a Niece at this time.

Everyone was searching and talking about the family back then. Even my 6 year old Nephew! :furious:

My husband was traveling for work at the time and I met up with him when I could. I spent many an hour sitting in a hotel room reading here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunaris