Let's leave George & Cindy to grieve in peace & focus on Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bolding by me respectfully

I may be the only poster on this thread that is unaware of this as factual. Could you please share with us the facts that would illustrate how, when, why and when seeking immunity is appropriate in the state of FL?

It is immunity from criminal prosecution...obviously you would seek it if you thought your client may have committed a crime. I'm not sure what you are asking beyond that, but I am not a Florida attorney, so perhaps your question is best directed to someone else.

I do not thrust myself into the Anthony home. I visit a website where I discuss with thousands of others, a case. All throughout this case, the senior Anthony's have thrust themselves into MY living room, into MY news channels, into MY entertainment (not amusement, but shows not quite 'news', like NG.). If it had not been for Cindy's bizarre behavior on these news shows, I doubt this case would have gotten as much attention as it has.

This is very true. I always thought Lacey Peterson's family conducted themselves in an admirable way. They seemed to appreciate the help they got from outsiders (the police, search agencies etc.) instead of berating and belittling them.

why did LP female employee seek immunity ? mabey they are seeking it because their lawyer advised them to ? seems like alot of people in this case are seeking it lol also lets be careful and not make the mods or tricia dissapointed with our posts .. we gotta make them proud and be ladylike .. even if your a man :p

I don't know whats been done on this board to not give them peace. I know I haven't contacted them in any, way, shape or form. And I doubt any others have either. The protesters disrupted their peace, this message board has not. With that said, I feel they are an intregal part of the case, and are fair game. IMO they have not done alot to help find Caylee's killer, on the contrary they have attempted to thwart LE's efforts, fooled the public, and coddled their daughter. My heart is with Caylee with hopes the police will arrest and prosecute anyone and everyone who got in their way.
Caylee is the only victim.

Exactly. How would NOT discussing George and Cindy give them peace? Do they read this board?

We do not have any actual personal connection with them.Plus we are only making our thoughts and opinions known.
To say how wacky this family is well..they are the ones who say and do things for the grandstand showtime and in the tv and
public's face.
It would be nice if I never saw them on tv again...
besides we gotta also remember, there are many other cases out there that might get solved if everyone put as much time & effort into them?:waitasec:

Bickering on this thread is not a very good idea, particularly today.
I am not supposed to be warning anyone, so do me favor and knock it off.

I actually think a lot of the posters here are saying that if the As have obstructed, they don't care, and don't want them prosecuted. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I interpret some of the posts??

I also think they are entitled to privacy. In fact, it seems to me the media has given them privacy since Caylee was identified...I never see them leaving their house, getting into cars etc, webcam is gone etc. But for some reason BC is routinely holding press conferences on their front lawn, bringing GVS around, on Geraldo etc. I really wish they'd just retreat quite frankly. I think it would help with the grieving process if they tried to cut the press out of their lives a bit.

Ok, I"m going to be honest with how I feel about the A's obstructing justice.. Wether it's right or wrong, I will leave that up to the law to decide, however I, myself, am going to cut George and Cindy some major slack here. I just am.. For one, when Cindy washed the pants etc, I'm sure she didn't know that Caylee was dead. She smelled the car and it smelled like a dead body was in that damn car. Her lying daughter I'm sure told her that the "Nanny" took her. Now in my mind I'm sure Cindy was numb and didn't know what to think because there was no body to prove at that point that Caylee was dead. I"m sure Cindy had NO IDEA that this was going to snow ball like it has done. I'm not the law and I don't make the rules, but what I see here is Cindy and George were dealth a BAD HAND and that hand came from their own flesh and blood. How can George and Cindy come to grips with the fact that they lost their beloved grandbaby and their daughter is being held as the suspect???? That is a nightmare to most grandparents.. So, I'm cutting them some slack on this, me, not the law. I can't help what the law does..

OOOPS, sorry JBean, I just saw your post above me.. Hope I'm not bickering.. let me know and I'll delete this..

I don't think the argument is whether they should be allowed to obstruct or not, because of course the answer is no. I think the question is did they? and if so to what degree?
I am not sure about any of this until I see all of it laid out in context.
I am not naive and am not saying that there hasn't been something improper done. But I need all the info in context, to make a determination as to the severity of their behavior. I also think they are entitled to a reasonable amount of privacy at this point. jmho of course

Watch their their last appearance on the LK show and apply what YOU KNOW about what happened to what SHE SAID on that show, and, imo, you have all the context you need, maybe not as to the "severity" of their behavior, but certainly enough to get the drift.

I watched her performance with mouth agape, and I wasn't expecting much "truth" out of the "nurse of decompostion" in the first place.

I've seen enough...if it walks like a duck.....

Whether or not what they did rises to obstruction is to be seen, but, based on her many public LIES, I think a reasonable expectation would be that she,at least, did.

Ok, I"m going to be honest with how I feel about the A's obstructing justice.. Wether it's right or wrong, I will leave that up to the law to decide, however I, myself, am going to cut George and Cindy some major slack here. I just am.. For one, when Cindy washed the pants etc, I'm sure she didn't know that Caylee was dead. She smelled the car and it smelled like a dead body was in that damn car. Her lying daughter I'm sure told her that the "Nanny" took her. Now in my mind I'm sure Cindy was numb and didn't know what to think because there was no body to prove at that point that Caylee was dead. I"m sure Cindy had NO IDEA that this was going to snow ball like it has done. I'm not the law and I don't make the rules, but what I see here is Cindy and George were dealth a BAD HAND and that hand came from their own flesh and blood. How can George and Cindy come to grips with the fact that they lost their beloved grandbaby and their daughter is being held as the suspect???? That is a nightmare to most grandparents.. So, I'm cutting them some slack on this, me, not the law. I can't help what the law does..

OOOPS, sorry JBean, I just saw your post above me.. Hope I'm not bickering.. let me know and I'll delete this..
No you are fine PD. :blowkiss:

Watch their their last appearance on the LK show and apply what YOU KNOW about what happened to what SHE SAID on that show, and, imo, you have all the context you need, maybe not as to the "severity" of their behavior, but certainly enough to get the drift.

I watched her performance with mouth agape, and I wasn't expecting much "truth" out of the "nurse of decompostion" in the first place.

I've seen enough...if it walks like a duck.....

Whether or not what they did rises to obstruction is to be seen, but, based on her many public LIES, I think a reasonable expectation would be that she,at least, did.
Hi CP. My take is not the same as yours and I am waiting for all the info. but I certainly appreciate your perspective.

I agree Paperdoll. I haven't said what it is exactly that I do for my volunteer work because these forums are open to all of the public whether someone is a member or not. I have trained extensively to do assist as a first responder, (look up to where I live and that will tell you about the community I live in) in which, I go to assist personnel after notification is done to a family member of a death.
What does that mean? It means I have seen grief in all of it's varying forms over and over. I do know this, grief has no handbook. I could relate stories of illogical behavoir exhibited by those who have been informed of the violent death of a loved one. However, I signed a confidentiality agreement and I can't discuss specifics here. I have so much respect for those that have allowed me to come into their lives to help them and assist them that I will never divulge their personal information or experiences.
Right now at this moment, I trully believe that GA and CA are experiencing mind numbing grief. A type of grief that breaks us down as humans to our most animal aspects. We almost become inhuman in our time of grief.
Yes, this is a different situation but grief is grief and it can bring you to your knees. It can lay all that you are~ asunder. I do know this, and for that reason because I have seen it face to face, I am willing to turn my face away from any behaviors that I have disagreed with in the past of GA and CA. For in the end, it is not my opinion nor my judgement that will be used to determine if they will be or will not be prosecuted. It is ultimately up to YM and Det. Allen and the SA and I hold them in the highest regard.

I agree Paperdoll. I haven't said what it is exactly that I do for my volunteer work because these forums are open to all of the public whether someone is a member or not. I have trained extensively to do assist as a first responder, (look up to where I live and that will tell you about the community I live in) in which, I go to assist personnel after notification is done to a family member of a death.
What does that mean? It means I have seen grief in all of it's varying forms over and over. I do know this, grief has no handbook. I could relate stories of illogical behavoir exhibited by those who have been informed of the violent death of a loved one. However, I signed a confidentiality agreement and I can't discuss specifics here. I have so much respect for those that have allowed me to come into their lives to help them and assist them that I will never divulge their personal information or experiences.
Right now at this moment, I trully believe that GA and CA are experiencing mind numbing grief. A type of grief that breaks us down as humans to our most animal aspects. We almost become inhuman in our time of grief.
Yes, this is a different situation but grief is grief and it can bring you to your knees. It can lay all that you are~ asunder. I do know this, and for that reason because I have seen it face to face, I am willing to turn my face away from any behaviors that I have disagreed with in the past of GA and CA. For in the end, it is not my opinion nor my judgement that will be used to determine if they will be or will not be prosecuted. It is ultimately up to YM and Det. Allen and the SA and I hold them in the highest regard.

Thank you for your perspective, Kat.

your welcome doglover, I was hesitant to post that because I am invited into homes at a time when all is lost. I wasn't sure if I has revealed too much. Thank you for reading.

While I agree the family should be able to grieve in privacy, who is it that is not allowing them to do so? I have not seen or heard from any of them since Caylee's remains were found. I have not seen or heard of any media or protestors camped outside of their house either. Maybe they feel invaded because of all the news reports, however they can simply turn off the TV, put all the trash mags down and concentrate on putting little Caylee's remains to rest. I'm glad GA is in a hospital where he can receive the help he needs, where he can talk in peace, where he can finally tell somebody who will listen as to how he feels and what he thinks without being led by CA or chunked in the arm if he starts to say something CA doesn't want him to say, like we watched her do on GVS. Maybe he can finally come out of his denial in peace. It's a fact, denial is not healthy. Denial is a false sense of calm before a deadly storm of one's emotions and mental state of mind IMO.

I didn't think you were bickering at all.:blowkiss:

I think you stated your position/view of things quite well, and I respect and can understand your opinion. I think the only real difference between our views is the amount of slack we are willing to cut them. I would really hate to see Casey perhaps beat the charges because they obstructed (if they did). I fear she'd have another child and is capable of doing this again.

There is no obstruction of justice safe for the ideas, thoughts and stories. There just isn't. I don't even know what to think anymore, but really and seriously there needs to be a hammer of reality brought down on the forums. There is speculating and then there is what is going on here...

I didn't think you were bickering at all.:blowkiss:

I think you stated your position/view of things quite well, and I respect and can understand your opinion. I think the only real difference between our views is the amount of slack we are willing to cut them. I would really hate to see Casey perhaps beat the charges because they obstructed (if they did). I fear she'd have another child and is capable of doing this again.

:blowkiss: Thanks bynnyphoenix:blowkiss: I personally don't think George and Cindys actions are going to effect the outcome of the verdict. I think most people would understand that these are Caseys parents. I know if I were on that jury I wouldn't let their actions decide my verdict. I believe with all my heart that Casey is guilty. All the evidence I've seen so far, points to her and her only. Her lies are getting her into major trouble. It's like the Scott Peterson trial, a lot of people were poking fun at Lee and Jackie (Scotts parents) because of their actions, and yet Scott is now on death row. Sad situation for any parent to be in. These are their kids and parents are attached to their kids, no matter what their age. So, I personally can not blame George and Cindy for how they are acting. I never blamed Lee and Jackie either.. :blowkiss:

Snipped.

Kat, I have despised the A's for the enabling of KC to continue her lies. After I read your post and thought about it, I no longer hate them. I really feel sorry for them. Thank you for that. ps. I can still hate HER, can't I?:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back