Let's Rewind: What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a statement by CA some time back that she was still washing the sheets on Caylee's bed so that they'd be clean for her return. I always thought that was odd - not that she dusted Caylee's room, or that she left kept everything in its place... but that she washed the sheets every week. Sounded weird to me, not something I would do.

If Caylee was found wrapped in one of her own sheets...

I guess CA knew they were not Caylee's original sheets. She had the JCP bill showing KC purchased new sheets and she had to wash them enough that they would match the old sheet that Caylee was found wrapped in.

The comment that she made in jail to her parents that has bothered me more than "she is close to home" is "she will be just as she was"... I can't recall if she used the word "found" or not, regardless... I think she slipped when she made that comment. It says to me that the last image she had of her daughter was not as she or anyone else would remember her as she was when she was alive.

When reading your post it just dawned on me, the reason she said "she will be just as she was" sounds so chilling. It sounds as if she considers her death as freezing her in time...really I think your right about that being more bothersome.

Casey could not have thought for one minute that she would not be caught.
First of all:

Casey was shopping with stolen checks so in about 3 weeks Amy would have confronted her about it and done something anyway.

then:

The car was left on the lot and the parents ended up going to get it out of hawk also

then:
Casey kept making up stories about where Caylee was to anybody who wanted to see or speak to her.

then:
let's say Cindy & Casey made up and Cindy welcomed them[ Caylee & Caylee] back home.

Anyway...here crimes and dirty deeds were coming full circle.
It would have been good to see how long she put up the front and how far she would go to make up stories to cover her crimes.

my guess is she would have had to face them[ those she stole from]
her parents about Caylee
everyone would have come to the conclusion that she was an oddball.

It was only a matter of time as she could not come up with truth for the lies.
So...

as sad as this case is...unfortunately..another one is on the horizon no doubt.

So as far as looking back,which I have over and over, it is just amazing to me that she could be so cold while her child was
decaying in her own neighborhood...

Her defense team really should see to it that she faces her crime and tells the truth and throws herself upon the mercy of the court.

this is indeed a crime of the century...
some kind of new law should be made to make sure that LE does not have to work so hard from now on to do their work properly.

awesome sleuthing! now what does cm and stoveh stand for under call type? tyia
I don't think KC's afraid of CA physically harming her, either. But there have been "calls to service" to OSCO from that house over the years for domestic reasons. So, there is at least a documented history of some situations (multiple) that were severe enough to warrant a 911 call. We don't know who, but we know it was in that household.

hopespring_OSCO_CallsForService.jpg

CM= Criminal Mischief (thanks to Texas Lil for that one, yesterday) &

SV=Stolen Vehicle

Notice the date on the Stolen Vehicle report....2006! hmmmm

CM= Criminal Mischief (thanks to Texas Lil for that one, yesterday) &

SV=Stolen Vehicle

Notice the date on the Stolen Vehicle report....2006! hmmmm

bold, mine
exactly!! weird.

okay, here is another one in light of this, the comment ca made (I cannot remember in reference to what, though) "not again".

also, what was the rescue for?

I guess CA knew they were not Caylee's original sheets. She had the JCP bill showing KC purchased new sheets and she had to wash them enough that they would match the old sheet that Caylee was found wrapped in.

Sorry I can't keep up with everything - but is there really a JCP bill for new sheets? Is this somewhere in the released documents?

Gosh I've been glued to the TV and not here on WS enough. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.

What my gut is telling me, like I told my partner today and like I told the psychologist I met with through the court this morning, is that I REALLY DON'T LIKE THAT NEW ATTORNEY THE A'S HAVE HIRED. He's even creepier than LG and vampire MN before him.

One thing that didn't make since ---why did Casey have Tony's trash in her trunk? Something just occured to me...Being the good girlfriend Casey is, she may have wanted to take out the trash. She didn't feel like walking to the dumpster, so she put it in the trunk and was going to drive it there. Maybe Caylee was already in the trunk - or maybe not. But some time Casey got the idea that she could cover up the body, or even the smell, by just leaving those trash bags in the trunk.

Any ideas?

Please post link if you find it. I honestly don't remember this.

Annie

Will do. I searched FOX for about 40 minutes, but then I had to go attend to RL, so I am just beginning to look for it again. I'd like to watch it again, too.

this is opposite of the question being asked, but one thing that still makes no sense to me is when the Anthony's got rid of Caylee's stuffed animals. If it was my grandchild, I would keep those forever, esp since they kept saying Caylee was still alive. Never understood that...except I think that maybe Cindy realized one or more of Caylee's animals or maybe a favorite blankie was missing and she wanted to cover for that. Course who knows what else was in that "garbage bag"...I seem to recall the animals were in a large garbage bag that Lee put out...does anybody remember that?

Some theories are that she used the pool ladder to climb onto the playhouse and drag Caylee over the fence to the woods...

:mad:

Forgive me if I am being dense...but how could she have dragged, carried the body past 15 houses and not be noticed?

One thing that didn't make since ---why did Casey have Tony's trash in her trunk? Something just occured to me...Being the good girlfriend Casey is, she may have wanted to take out the trash. She didn't feel like walking to the dumpster, so she put it in the trunk and was going to drive it there. Maybe Caylee was already in the trunk - or maybe not. But some time Casey got the idea that she could cover up the body, or even the smell, by just leaving those trash bags in the trunk.

Any ideas?

My suspicion is that KC is just the sort of person who would take out the trash, toss it in the trunk, and then forget/not bother to stop and toss it in the dumpster until it started to stink.

Kinda like what she did with her child.

Forgive me if I am being dense...but how could she have dragged, carried the body past 15 houses and not be noticed?

Stranger things have happened........

Yes, I don't remember exactly how Lee said it, but that they would never reveal who the father is to protect the father. That was a big one for me.

I thought LA said the family doesn't know who the father is, because KC refused to tell them?

Where did he say they were protecting the father?

One question that has come up since the discovery of the body, for me, is why didn't anybody smell the body prior to the flooding. It doesn't make sense to me. If it smelled so awful and stunk up the car that bad, when she left it outside wouldn't it have smelled enough to draw attention to it?

because she dug a very shallow grave with the borrowed shovel.
later the heavy rain caused the remains to float away slightly.

I am not convinced the searches had anything to do with Caylee. At the same time she also searched " homemade weapons" and "Self defense". Is it not possible that all these searches were about self defense? Why is everyone leaving this out of the search terms?

For one thing.. because one of the searches involved making chlorine, and that's what was found in the trunk. WITH evidence of the baby having been in the trunk, and dead.

I'm guessing that no one on these threads has either had chlorine, or their child in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak