Let's Rewind: What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post! However, i did want to point out that LEE told her NOT to send anything thru Baez because it was up to him to give it to the intended party. He told her to send it thru the regular mail @ the jail. He said correspondence going to her atty would be read - regular mail would not (he had it backwards) - but this was at the time when LEE didnt trust Baez and made that very clear.

I was thinking la mentioned that it couldn't go thru the jail--but rather mailed At the court....it was a weird weird thing.....

<<some one may have had a key to the house, setting it up to look like an abduction and kidnapping.>>

I've thought of this, too. But, she really can't say that Caylee was abducted from the house or that Zanny the manical Nanny snuck back in with "her own key" to set Casey up. Think about it, when would the Nanny have had the chance to enter the house when nobody was home? GA was there in the mornings and CA was there in the evening. That leaves a very small window when there's no one home. Then take into account the time that Casey came back to the house when neither parent was home during the afternoon hours.

I was thinking la mentioned that it couldn't go thru the jail--but rather mailed At the court....it was a weird weird thing.....

I think Lee also said he was not getting any mail from JB. Which would make sense, JB would just stash it, could be incriminating and didn't want anyone getting any mail.

<<Maybe they know the A's lied about the 15th, 16th?>>

I'm starting to think this is why the A's are asking for immunity now. I think GA lied about seeing Casey and Caylee leaving on the morning of the 16th in order to cover for CA. CA didn't want the police to know how bad the fight really was on the 15th.

Yes, I don't remember exactly how Lee said it, but that they would never reveal who the father is to protect the father. That was a big one for me.
Why does the father need protecting? My hunch is Lee is Caylee's daddy, maybe he meant to be protected from the stigma of incest.

Fot of rage and jealousy does not include internet searches for making chloroform, missing children and neck-breaking MONTHS before she disappeared. No, this was not an act of passion, this was a cold, calculated and mercilessly executed plan...although not a very smart one.

When did we hear the body was double bagged? Where did you see that/hear that one? I must have missed it...Link? pretty please...:blowkiss:

It was on NG.......

<<some one may have had a key to the house, setting it up to look like an abduction and kidnapping.>>

I've thought of this, too. But, she really can't say that Caylee was abducted from the house or that Zanny the manical Nanny snuck back in with "her own key" to set Casey up. Think about it, when would the Nanny have had the chance to enter the house when nobody was home? GA was there in the mornings and CA was there in the evening. That leaves a very small window when there's no one home. Then take into account the time that Casey came back to the house when neither parent was home during the afternoon hours.

Not to mention the alarm system.

<<Maybe they know the A's lied about the 15th, 16th?>>

I'm starting to think this is why the A's are asking for immunity now. I think GA lied about seeing Casey and Caylee leaving on the morning of the 16th in order to cover for CA. CA didn't want the police to know how bad the fight really was on the 15th.

Me, too. It was to cover for Cindy, imo. And Casey, they wouldn't want to say she left in a rage or anger with Caylee.

One question that has come up since the discovery of the body, for me, is why didn't anybody smell the body prior to the flooding. It doesn't make sense to me. If it smelled so awful and stunk up the car that bad, when she left it outside wouldn't it have smelled enough to draw attention to it?

I know this thread is about what makes sense, but something that really doesn't make sense to me is why the dogs didn't pick up on the scent with little Caylee being so close to home.

Dazzlin, I don't think the dogs were let out of the yard. So if they went haywire in the yard, no one cared or looked.

Crimebella, I would guess the remains were far enough away and well wrapped before the rains kept aroma down, or neighbors were used to dead animal smells in the woods so just thought it was that.

You guys are really covering everything that starts to stack up now. Another thing is the stupid fake work emails, they were just to manipulate CA and GA to babysit. Nearly every jail video makes sense, on both sides though, so I will not make a list, you have all done it already!

One question that has come up since the discovery of the body, for me, is why didn't anybody smell the body prior to the flooding. It doesn't make sense to me. If it smelled so awful and stunk up the car that bad, when she left it outside wouldn't it have smelled enough to draw attention to it?

i know from working in a marshy area that they naturally smell. and if submerged under water...i dont think the area would have smelled - or passerby's may have thought it was just pungent standing water.

Plus the whole dropping Caylee off at the apartment/getting snatched by the babysitter in the park thing.

I think KC had been fantasizing about killing Caylee. The fight pushed her to carry it out.
I would say you are "absolutely" right and spot on, but ...
it moved from fantasy to premeditation when she bought the stuff and made the chloroform. That's the key moment.

It all makes sense and has from the beginning. How many times do we read stories just like this? KC is not a planner, when in her known behavior has she ever planned anything for more than one 24 hour period?

What do you mean she's not a planner? She's been an Event Planner at Universal for years! :crazy:

There was rumor that a neighbor, whos property backs onto the area, did smell something in July/August...I guess we'll see at trial.

I know this thread is about what makes sense, but something that really doesn't make sense to me is why the dogs didn't pick up on the scent with little Caylee being so close to home.

Cadaver dogs and scent tracking dogs are different training sets is my understanding. I don't find it all that odd that the body was found in an area that had already been searched, it is actually very common. It is either missed, vegetation that was there in the summer is now dying back making new things visible. Searchers frequently end up says "we were so close".

Since the ground was dry when Caylee went missing, there was no need for the paving stones theory to hold her down, - she was most likely in a shallow grave. Sand is very soft and even moreso when wet (especially for a prolonged period of time), and very easily gives way to a garbage bag constantly trying rise due to its filling like a balloon with the gasses of decomposition. Casey buried her sometime before the mother confronted her and left her for nature and entropy to later reveal.

The duct tape (how stupid can you be) will probably reveal who did it, Casey's mortal condition at the time, and probably quite a bit more.

The tale of the tape will very likely even determine premeditation, to Casey's chagrin.

KC statement to LE about being petrified of CA. This was before we the public new about the throat strangling argument.

Just my opinion, I don't think Casey is petrified that CA will really physically harm her. If you look at their history, CA is the one that makes excuses for Casey's behavior the most. I think Casey is more afraid of losing CA's support of enabling that has happened all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214