Let's Rewind: What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I always wanted to believe it was an accidental death.

But the duct tape? It screams of premeditation. Gives me chills.

If it went on before death? Just think about that for a moment. You wouldn't put duct tape on a dog to shut it up.

And if it went on after death, why? It would have to be for a cover-up.

Bring on the DP.

I agree :(.
The duct tape issue is so creepy.
But it's also key piece of evidence.

You know one thing that has been really bothering me and I don't have a link because every time I pull it up it says this document has failed. But the last set of documents released it's the 2nd set where LE is interviewing Amy. Amy is talking about the text with Casey on the squirrel situation. And I believe it was the 27th of June that Casey text Amy and told her that she got rid of the smell.(being the squirrels) to me this seems like the day that Casey dumped little Caylee. I am trying to read thru stuff now to figure out where Lee was on or about a day or two of the 27th. I feel strongly that Lee is involved in helping Casey cover up the crime. I believe Casey is involved fully on her own of the death but do feel Lee is involved some how of covering. His disappearance was unusual for a family that is missing a 3 yr old and also now that a remains have been found he's back in the lime light but fully supporting his sister and taking down memorials etc. But that text to Amy really stands out "That she got rid of the smell"

I do recall seeing a squirrel run away from the "a" home the day they found the body---they were filming LE and saw said squirrel running...

I am surprised it was a utility worker and not a searcher or someone involved in the case that found the body. Not bashing equussearch at all - just wondering why a family member, neighbor, friend, wasn't looking nearby? i'd have been looking every day.

(So maybe my answer is the opposite : ) what doesn't make sense now that did make sense before the discovery of a body.)

I saw a video the other day of George and Cindy talking to Casey. I think Its George who
says to Casey something along the lines of - Well,when the find calyee everything will be find and you'll be able to come home, right?- Casey just shrugs and shakes her head and says i don't know. That really bothered me

I saw a video the other day of George and Cindy talking to Casey. I think Its George who
says to Casey something along the lines of - Well,when the find calyee everything will be find and you'll be able to come home, right?- Casey just shrugs and shakes her head and says i don't know. That really bothered me

she was also aware of the potential fraud charges..but in this instance she was complaining because that mean awful Yuri didn't believe her....go figure---hence he became part of the mean mean LE--they called her on her lies...

Looking back now though its like she's admitting that when the find calyee she wont be coming home

except that she researched chloroform 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she researched neck breaking 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she researched death & inhalation 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she researched missing kid scenarios 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she duct taped her baby's head so tightly the tape is still in place when all other flesh dropped away. duct tape is permanent. rarely does one use duct tape on something with the intention of later removing it. no one would duct tape around a child's head and hair with the intention of later removing it. and tightly duct taping around another person's head? imo to so tightly duct tape a child's mouth/head is fully with an intention to end that person's life. its not like she just happened to have both duct tape and chloroform just laying around, within quick reach, to grab them both and act out in a fit of some kind.

pattymarie i agree with you that she is emotionally immature. not insane at all, emotionally immature. and i also agree that she murdered caylee in large part out of jealousy and rage toward her mother and in part to regain her freedom. but imo she IS a cold calculated murderer and the last thing that caylee saw on this earth was her mother's sadistic grinch looking eyes as she murdered her.

I think KC had been fantasizing about killing Caylee. The fight pushed her to carry it out.

Looking back now though its like she's admitting that when the find calyee she wont be coming home

in a backwards sort of way...yeah...oddly enough the truth is being spoken by Caylee ----- apparently she had the truth gene....God bless her little heart!!!!!!

The topic of this thread is:

What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?
The topic of this thread is:

What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

I am surprised it was a utility worker and not a searcher or someone involved in the case that found the body. Not bashing equussearch at all - just wondering why a family member, neighbor, friend, wasn't looking nearby? i'd have been looking every day.

(So maybe my answer is the opposite : ) what doesn't make sense now that did make sense before the discovery of a body.)

Well according to TM, neighbors and a person that lives next to the scene this area still had at least 2 feet of standing water until 2 weeks ago, more water the earlier you go back, so much so that TES lost an ATV in the water. It has been described as swampland in the wet season. The bag was obviously underwater. I'm sure some neighbors did participate in searches as far as friends go I don't think the A's have any. I do know one thing, I'm pretty brave and not much scares me but there is no way I'm taking off for a stroll and going out into the woods and just walk off into some knee deep water. No way. No how. The folks that searched did so, worked hard under extreme conditions and I'm still in awe of all of them.

The A's disagreeing with the searches makes a LOT of sense now. ;)

I had a dream about this case months ago, posted in the psychic thread and it may be that:

the booth with the attendant I saw was really the crime scene vehicle with the canopy that was taking in the evidence.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-27&c=4

JUNE 27TH

Amy receives all the texts about a dead animal plastered to her car but she got rid of it.
Casey ran out of gas 2 Fridays in a row.
Ricardo invited Casey out she did not go.
Tony picked up Casey at the amscot on this day, supposively in the morning time. Which cell pings show by Tonys apartment at 11:40am then to fusion later that night until early morning hours.
Casey went to Fusion for the white party
Caylee Is at the beach with her nanny.

10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

This is a strong indication that Caylee was dumped on the 27th early in the morning hours. I would say between the 11:31 and 11:39. That's only 8 minutes but that is enough time to dump a body and get out of there. She could've already called Tony and had him on his way to the amscot to pick her up since she "Ran out of Gas" This was probably already planned. Still trying to find cell phone calls at that time to Tony with her cell records. I strongly strongly feel this is the day Caylee was put in that area. Also if she killed caylee on the 16th, 17th? then that's 9 - 10 days caylee could've been in that truck which is the reason for the smell being so strongly.

I know it's hard and it makes my brain hurt but was trying to think like Casey. I'll go to church tonight!

"She's close" was then contradicted with "search in NY,MC,TX", etc., etc. to try to lead everyone away from the house area.

Now we know why she really couldn't sleep in her own room when out on bond.

If there was a car chase, it was probably on 6/24 after the gas can incident (if that was true), when GA got a whiff of the car. The only difference is that he lost her when she turned right and he turned left at Suburban.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-27&c=4

JUNE 27TH

Amy receives all the texts about a dead animal plastered to her car but she got rid of it.
Casey ran out of gas 2 Fridays in a row.
Ricardo invited Casey out she did not go.
Tony picked up Casey at the amscot on this day, supposively in the morning time. Which cell pings show by Tonys apartment at 11:40am then to fusion later that night until early morning hours.
Casey went to Fusion for the white party
Caylee Is at the beach with her nanny.

10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

This is a strong indication that Caylee was dumped on the 27th early in the morning hours. I would say between the 11:31 and 11:39. That's only 8 minutes but that is enough time to dump a body and get out of there. She could've already called Tony and had him on his way to the amscot to pick her up since she "Ran out of Gas" This was probably already planned. Still trying to find cell phone calls at that time to Tony with her cell records. I strongly strongly feel this is the day Caylee was put in that area. Also if she killed caylee on the 16th, 17th? then that's 9 - 10 days caylee could've been in that truck which is the reason for the smell being so strongly.

I know it's hard and it makes my brain hurt but was trying to think like Casey. I'll go to church tonight!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716
Caseys Cell records to Tony as well in this time frame. 2 phone calls. 1 at 11:28am 2 minutes 152 seconds. and the other at 11:47am 1.9 min.

Now we know why she didn't react to all the searches because she already kew where Caylee was.

Huh? When and where can I find that statement? That's news to me.
Here's where LA talks about not ever revealing who the father is:
Lee Anthony told FOX News on Tuesday that the Anthonys were deliberately withholding the name of Caylee's deceased dad, since his family was never told he had fathered the girl.

"We will never release the name of that person or his family out of respect for that family," Lee Anthony said. "The family was never aware that he was the father."

Link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

The family was never aware that he was the father (until DNA was done, forced by LE)??? <<< my thoughts

Here's where LA talks about not ever revealing who the father is:
Lee Anthony told FOX News on Tuesday that the Anthonys were deliberately withholding the name of Caylee's deceased dad, since his family was never told he had fathered the girl.

"We will never release the name of that person or his family out of respect for that family," Lee Anthony said. "The family was never aware that he was the father."

Link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

:waitasec:
They make it sound like it's a bad,shameful thing and they wanna protect that family.
Hello,maybe that family would love to know that they were related to little Casey.Maybe they would like to attend the funeral and stuff.

It all makes sense and has from the beginning. How many times do we read stories just like this? KC is not a planner, when in her known behavior has she ever planned anything for more than one 24 hour period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214