Let's Rewind: What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that this falls under the auspices of not making sense till now as much as not being an issue untill now, but does anyone know if the area in question was under water at the time of Caylee's last being seen?

While I could have easily missed it, I haven't seen or heard anything about it.

In Casey's interview with LE, they ask her "Zenida give you any money that day". Casey's response is : No, I would not have sold my daughter. If I would of really just wanted to get rid of her, I would've left her with my patents..."

I always thought "rid" was an odd choice of a word, but now, I see why she used it. That's exactely what she did with caylee, she got RID of her.

I think that word is so very telling. How cold hearted she must be to think and talk in terms of getting rid of your daughter and literally meaning it.

huh? I don't understand what you mean.

I made a typo....the second LE was supposed to be LP....

(my original post...
Why do you think LE was so sure it WASN'T Caylee when LE had his discovery at Blanchard Park? Neither were the parents. In retrospect, of course....)

I am just to tired....cause I never went to bed last night...but I was wondering if anyone had looked up missing persons/children/duct tape....to see if there was any cases out there that talked about the use of duct tape...

This is the best I know of on the properties of duct tape, surface interaction, and degradation.

3m.com/us/mfg_industrial/indtape/duct/faqs.html

KC gave lots of clues, like the lyrics on the myspace page, the little girl with the bear regarding the DP. She says, look locally, she is near, in my gut she is close to home, Mom, remember all the place we discussed in the past few weeks, look there first. LA must feel like an A$$. She says to CA, some one may have had a key to the house, setting it up to look like an abduction and kidnapping. Everything will make sense when Caylee is found, YES, now it does KC. No response to JB Park, bc she knew where she wasn't going to be found. She gave clues like a game, then takes them away, like mentioning the park 8 times. She toyed with LE and her family. She enjoyed the attention and just wait until it's trial time, she will be in the spotlight again, on TV. She is sick, but not insane.

I keep thinking about that time she ran out of gas on Suburban Drive and TonE had to pick her up. I now think that she may have still had Caylee in the trunk, and when she ran out of gas, while waiting for TonE to show up, she got rid of the body.

This discovery does raise a few questions, though. If she disposed of the body so close to her house, what is the explanation for those cellphone pings out by the airport? What was she doing out there? And, what was she doing at Blanchard Park that night when she was there all night?
------------------------------------------------------

I believe that the body was placed somewhere else like Blanchard Park right after Caylee was killed. Then around the 24th Casey got nervous about the body being found and had the body in the trunk until the 27th when she placed the body close to home. To me this would explain the maggots and fluids that were found in the trunk of the car. I don't think Casey ever cleaned out the car trunk. I think C & G did. I believe Casey wanted the car stolen when she left it so she could claim a kidnapping happened. Her plan was spoiled because the car was impounded instead. She always had the backup story of the Nanny from the beginning.

Just an opinion.

thats kinda what I said on another thread

KC plan didnt work because of the decomp and smell in the car....

I think she was going to leave after getting rid of Caylee and tell her parents that she wanted time to raise Caylee on her own.....

she couldnt just go and get rid of the car....because the car wasnt running right...I think she used gas mixed with oil from the shed......GA mentioned that one of the gas cans had oil/gas in it.....

so there for she didnt know what to do....and then her car got towed...

KC gave lots of clues, like the lyrics on the myspace page, the little girl with the bear regarding the DP. She says, look locally, she is near, in my gut she is close to home, Mom, remember all the place we discussed in the past few weeks, look there first. LA must feel like an A$$. She says to CA, some one may have had a key to the house, setting it up to look like an abduction and kidnapping. Everything will make sense when Caylee is found, YES, now it does KC. No response to JB Park, bc she knew where she wasn't going to be found. She gave clues like a game, then takes them away, like mentioning the park 8 times. She toyed with LE and her family. She enjoyed the attention and just wait until it's trial time, she will be in the spotlight again, on TV. She is sick, but not insane.

All I can think of is the look on Cindy's face when Casey said " I feel she is close" GA had such a tragic look on his face as well. She was taunting them. A cat and mouse game and she was the cat. She must be so filled with hate for her parents. She is a very, very sick person. It is safer not to try and climb into her head. C and G are her victims too.

I believe that LE has more than ample evidence to send Casey away for a long time, even hand down the death sentence. I really can't fathom that anything that the Anthony's have to say would be worth immunity at this point. Certainly they weren't worried about it before the body was found, which sends up a red flag.

I can empathize with them in that their granddaughter is dead and daughter is in jail. However, that doesn't excuse them from hindering an investigation with their willful acts of commission or omission. I understand that it's easy to sit in judgement when it's not your own family, but I honestly can't think of any circumstance where I would be willing to lie for a murderer, even if it was my own flesh and blood.

Cindy is likely to be the most worried between her and GA, simply because if she fails to report any sort of child abuse, or if she has failed to report certain actions in this murder investigation (which can now be proven with forensic evidence), she can be stripped of her RN licensure. At the very least, the Board of Nursing for FL is probably watching this situation closely. I'm quite certain she knows this, which is why this is self-preservation time for her as well. Immunity would, I'm guessing, get her off the hook as well as keep the door open for any book or movie deals in the future. I truly hope the state doesn't consider this a serious option.

Excellent post, NoBull .. :) I definitely concur - most especially regarding the parts I bolded.

Rummy :cat:

July 28 - Jail visitation
When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know."Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.
This is very odd to me. Did she think he would hunt and help her? Did she think he was being vague and understood her cryptic talk instead of what it appeared to me as "he was trying to truly get info from her"?

And that's where she was found.

Dec 16, 2008 Search Teams Originally Missed Remains Near Anthony Home
Authorities did search a wooded area before a skull was located
near the Anthony home but did not find any remains.
http://www.local6.com/video/18288714/index.html

My biggest question is the fact that the bag was found 15 houses down from the Anthony home and within feet from the sidewalk/street...6 Miles from Econ River?, you would think if it was in clear sight like that it would of been found a long time ago... Then I hear the conversation she had with Lee, when asked about Caylee and she always said she was close to home and that if anything changes she would definitely let him know, he makes sure to tell her to write anything down and pass it along to Baez for him to pass along to the family. Then, she gets bailed out and they are starting the searches and Padilla is trying to help her find Caylee...she "CHANGED" her story to Zanaida and her sister Samantha took Caylee from Blanchard Park and gave her a script to follow for 31 days. The coding in these conversations lead me to believe that.

Area near Anthony home searched, including a pond/lake "Close to Home" nothing was found. (WHERE WAS THE BODY THEN?)

She is "Close to home" "positive decomp in trunk" "CHANGE"

If anything "CHANGED" definitely let you know

Casey gets bonded out- "CHANGE" no longer in jail and the search is on by Padilla and LE.

Area near home searched already, nothing found . (Nothing Changed)

Story "CHANGED" Zanaida and her sister Samantha took Caylee from Blanchard Park and gave her a script to follow for 31 days. (Park already search and nothing was found)

Family is already been informed by Tim the area that will be searched, (not that Tim is hiding anything, they used him to..) "CHANGED"

TES searcher finds cross on a tree at Blanchard Park, but nothing else was found at that time. (SETTING UP THE SO CALLED NANNY, IN CASE BODY IS FOUND) Cross was removed by the time LE got back to the scene.

Body is moved because there is a "CHANGE" (near park already searched and cleared and evidence left behind the beaded cross that was removed after the find, but beads remained and rumor is that they matched?)

46 Year old man searches near the Anthony home area that the remains were found, and nothing was found. (Nothing Changed)

Next day, group of 4 young men find PVC piping, rope and tried to pull out what ever was buried but the rope broke and it got dark so they came back the next day. "CHANGE"

Next day, group of 4 young men return find a tire track mark and area disturbed and file a report..were told not to contact the media "CHANGE" ( what ever was buried was removed the night prior!)

LE comes out to the area and clears the area and makes report on the "Find"...no sign of Caylee. "CHANGE"

Biggest search in history for TES, Lee Anthony tries to get people to not support TES or the search. "CHANGE" (Body Moved, back near home since he has already been informed by Tim the area that will be searched?) They have not found the clothe yet...(Casey laughing..)

Padilla wants to search the river and Tim said he would not help, no divers for Padilla but he still plans on searching river. "CHANGE" Anthony family went nuts over Padilla being at the park/river. Rumor: Items found in the river did match items that belong to Casey and kept as "Found Property" but nothing else was said except that the first called rocks, then sticks, then animal bones were sent out for testing and other items kept as "Found Property" (Whom ever is moving the Body is starting to PANICK!) "CHANGE"

Lee was seen driving by the first day of the park/river search, maybe someone came the night before and moved the body again? "CHANGE"

Casey is in Jail no visitors but Baez gets reprimanded for being to close, Casey purchased stamps and envelopes, rumor of her writing a S.P, not the one that killed his wife. Per Lee he had told Casey in the beginning to write down anything she needed to share and Baez could pass it along to the family, could it be that Baez was sneaking mail out to the Anthony's and that is how they found where the body was and then moved it? "CHANGE"

Baez files motion wanting to know what grounds the state has for the "Death Penalty" and the state decided it did not have enough evidence and dropped the "Death Penalty" and Baez waived the right to a speedy trial..."CHANGE"

While in Court that morning, Anthony's doing a live Interview in CALI- that is their alibi...the body is found! "CHANGE"

15 houses from the Anthony home, a few feet from the street/sidewalk in plain sight...."CHANGE"

Note: Items found, skull, remains, clothe, a covering, items from the home, PAPER-script?,

Someone wanted that body found they could not live with the guilt any longer....But who? It would be the person who has been watching over the body? Will they crack now and tell? Can the FBI figure out who by the finger prints on the bags and the duct tape? "CHANGE"

Please fill in the blanks as I am sure I missed a lot more...

In the initial bond hearing video, Cindy says, in answer to how Casey disciplined Caylee: "She would get down to Caylee's level, or if we were in the kitchen, she would put her on the counter and say 'Look at Mommy'......" Cindy said virtually the same thing to Casey in the jail tape. Cindy on the stand in this video spends a lot of time wiping her nose, very reminiscent of Casey doing it in the jail video.

I'm not trying to be obtuse, but none of it makes any more sense to me than it did before. The woman is a sociopath--she may have subconsciously given clues when questioned, because she had to come up with some answer to get the annoying questioners out of her face so that she could get back to her reading and her Skittles. But I don't think that she was intentionally leading anyone anywhere.

except that she researched chloroform 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she researched neck breaking 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she researched death & inhalation 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she researched missing kid scenarios 4 months before the 'fit.'
except that she duct taped her baby's head so tightly the tape is still in place when all other flesh dropped away. duct tape is permanent. rarely does one use duct tape on something with the intention of later removing it. no one would duct tape around a child's head and hair with the intention of later removing it. and tightly duct taping around another person's head? imo to so tightly duct tape a child's mouth/head is fully with an intention to end that person's life. its not like she just happened to have both duct tape and chloroform just laying around, within quick reach, to grab them both and act out in a fit of some kind.

Pattymarie i agree with you that she is emotionally immature. not insane at all, emotionally immature. and i also agree that she murdered caylee in large part out of jealousy and rage toward her mother and in part to regain her freedom. but imo she IS a cold calculated murderer and the last thing that caylee saw on this earth was her mother's sadistic grinch looking eyes as she murdered her.

Dolly---great post! I totally agree w/ EVERY WORD you stated, even the "grinch looking eyes"! LOL Love it! :clap:

I made a typo....the second LE was supposed to be LP....

(my original post...
Why do you think LE was so sure it WASN'T Caylee when LE had his discovery at Blanchard Park? Neither were the parents. In retrospect, of course....)

Because LP is not trustworthy IMO.

The topic of this thread is:

What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

Andrea Yates was severly mentally ill with allegedly multiple psychoses. Susan Smith might have had BPD, but that doesn't count as insanity. She is currently in jail.

Susan Smith is was not found to be insane. In fact, she is very smart and currently works in the education program in my local women's prison and helps teach other inmates to read, write and others to prepare for their GED.

You know one thing that has been really bothering me and I don't have a link because every time I pull it up it says this document has failed. But the last set of documents released it's the 2nd set where LE is interviewing Amy. Amy is talking about the text with Casey on the squirrel situation. And I believe it was the 27th of June that Casey text Amy and told her that she got rid of the smell.(being the squirrels) to me this seems like the day that Casey dumped little Caylee. I am trying to read thru stuff now to figure out where Lee was on or about a day or two of the 27th. I feel strongly that Lee is involved in helping Casey cover up the crime. I believe Casey is involved fully on her own of the death but do feel Lee is involved some how of covering. His disappearance was unusual for a family that is missing a 3 yr old and also now that a remains have been found he's back in the lime light but fully supporting his sister and taking down memorials etc. But that text to Amy really stands out "That she got rid of the smell"

KC gave lots of clues, like the lyrics on the myspace page, the little girl with the bear regarding the DP. She says, look locally, she is near, in my gut she is close to home, Mom, remember all the place we discussed in the past few weeks, look there first. LA must feel like an A$$. She says to CA, some one may have had a key to the house, setting it up to look like an abduction and kidnapping. Everything will make sense when Caylee is found, YES, now it does KC. No response to JB Park, bc she knew where she wasn't going to be found. She gave clues like a game, then takes them away, like mentioning the park 8 times. She toyed with LE and her family. She enjoyed the attention and just wait until it's trial time, she will be in the spotlight again, on TV. She is sick, but not insane.[/QUOTE

bold by me

here is a question regarding the place where the body was found....was that where those nooses were???? Just wondering cause if you do look at that drawing of the little girls quesitoning the dp ----- ????? that little girl drawn has always made me think of Cayle...just wondering.....

I think it is very likely Cindy will loose her RN license. She suspected KC of not being a good mom hence the counseling about gaining custody. It is also REQUIRED if you know or suspect abuse or stealing from the elderly you must report it. She didnt & that alone could make them pull it. IMO, she is not stable enough or have the decision making skills to be a nurse.

The only way Cindy will lose her nursing license is if she is convicted of a crime other than minor traffic violation, etc. Even being charged is not enough. Now, whether anyone would want to employ her in the future after seeing the past few months behavior (with or without being charged with any crime) is another story. Most employers would not want to knowingly hire an RN who is so capable of such drama, confrontation, etc. regardless of what kind of nurse she is and how good she might be at it. As a former nurse manager (head nurse) for many, many years, I wouldn't hire her simply based on her drama-tendency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214