Let's talk about the letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Google CPh...je has a doctors office listed at oak beach that doesnt exist!!! <modsnip>!

This may not be the right thread for this post, but all these theories that rely on a wide spread conspiracy and disregard of any statements by people who may be a POI are making me weary. While I don't pretend to know what happened to SG that night, the truth to me looks like she died tragically with no help from anyone else, and her death is not related to the GB4 nor any of the other remains found along the Ocean Parkway.

I don't think there is a wide spread conspiracy. I think that there are a couple, maybe a few people, who know more than they are telling to cover their own butts, and, that's what is impedeing the investigation into these murders. They may not have direct knowlege of the murders but of things that have a connection to someone who is a murderer. I don't disregard statements made by possible POIs, as you say, but if indeed they ARE POIs why would I consider what they say "the facts"? I am by far NOT a conspiracy theorist if that is what you are suggesting. I do however believe there might be conspiracy of silence going on.

Mcme....SG was murdered!!!

You're entitled to your opinion Fluke, but with no facts to support it you have to remember you may be wrong. The fact that CPH will not let the truth get in the way of a good story is common knowledge around here, and what ever he said before it turned out SG was missing was most likely an attempt to foist himself into what at the time was an interesting current event. Once she turned up missing/dead, I'm sure he realised he made a huge mistake. I don't believe he had anything to do with SG's death or any of the bodies found along the Ocean Parkway. Lies and conspiracy can't cover all the bases, only the truth can. If he and the other POIs had told a lie or two to cover up their guilt, they would have been exposed by now. If any of them had known each other before May 1st, there would be some record of it, phone or otherwise. There's no way a bunch of people who don't know one another could tell what happened and cover their collective a$$es and mesh perfectly, unless it's the truth.

You're entitled to your opinion Fluke, but with no facts to support it you have to remember you may be wrong. The fact that CPH will not let the truth get in the way of a good story is common knowledge around here, and what ever he said before it turned out SG was missing was most likely an attempt to foist himself into what at the time was an interesting current event.

Yes how could we be so stupid, CPH was simply lying the whole time for no real reason and MG was mistaken when she thought she heard someone call her and tell her the same things CPH had told other people, and CPH denied the calls and fled the area multiple times because he had prior plans to be away from his family for months on end, his post crime erratic behavior can be chalked up to mood swings etc, detectives interrogated the good old boy/former police doc for no reason, then asked him to take a polygraph and brought cadaver dogs through his property again for no reason. He decided to move out of NY shortly after SG was found, again for no real reason. The fact that he is probably the only Jones Island resident who would regularly be in the Manorville area and Jones island in the middle of the night on a weekly basis from 1997 - 2003, certainly an unfortunate coincidence. That he epitomizes the FBI profile of a serial killer, just bad luck again. The fact that he was raised in environment that lacked the nurturing comfort and attachment of a mother, but did have the guilt of her death on his shoulders as well as a father who wrote about converting *advertiser censored* in his only published work, very unfortunate, but again just very, very bad luck.

I see my mistake now, he is just a pathological lying doctor with a history of substance abuse, neglect against minors, financial problems, etc, who injected himself into a serial killer investigation before anyone knew there was a serial killer, and oh yeah, the victim's possessions ended up buried in his back yard and the victim herself was found in his personal "conservation area". But it is all just because he's an unlucky guy in the wrong place at the wrong time, and we should give him the benefit of the doubt every single time, again and again and again.

I no longer think he's the LISK, he is just an extremely unlucky individual, how he has made it to 57 without being struck by lightening multiple times is a wonder. I'm still not taking my kids to him for a checkup, something terrible may happen to them as a result of the bad luck that has been swirling around this man since birth.

<Modsnip>

You're entitled to your opinion Fluke, but with no facts to support it you have to remember you may be wrong. The fact that CPH will not let the truth get in the way of a good story is common knowledge around here, and what ever he said before it turned out SG was missing was most likely an attempt to foist himself into what at the time was an interesting current event. Once she turned up missing/dead, I'm sure he realised he made a huge mistake. I don't believe he had anything to do with SG's death or any of the bodies found along the Ocean Parkway. Lies and conspiracy can't cover all the bases, only the truth can. If he and the other POIs had told a lie or two to cover up their guilt, they would have been exposed by now. If any of them had known each other before May 1st, there would be some record of it, phone or otherwise. There's no way a bunch of people who don't know one another could tell what happened and cover their collective a$$es and mesh perfectly, unless it's the truth.

I totally agree 100%

CPH is an oddball character with a crazy need/desire to inject himself in the middle of everybody's business with the spotlight on himself.

He might be a strange person but that does not make him a murderer.

We all know his personality type. His ego and his desire to be viewed as an important figurehead got the best of him this time. I can only imagine his reaction when he learned that he had put himself in a compromising position right smack in the middle of what became an actual serial killer investigation!

It is obvious that he is not the killer because the real killer would have never acted so sloppy in such a showcase fashion within the limelight. The real killer's pride is built upon his ability to outsmart the police and remain a total mystery. CPH's urges to be in the spotlight and viewed as a hero are not exactly what we'd expect from the killer.

I totally agree 100%

CPH is an oddball character with a crazy need/desire to inject himself in the middle of everybody's business with the spotlight on himself.

He might be a strange person but that does not make him a murderer.

We all know his personality type. His ego and his desire to be viewed as an important figurehead got the best of him this time. I can only imagine his reaction when he learned that he had put himself in a compromising position right smack in the middle of what became an actual serial killer investigation!

It is obvious that he is not the killer because the real killer would have never acted so sloppy in such a showcase fashion within the limelight. The real killer's pride is built upon his ability to outsmart the police and remain a total mystery. CPH's urges to be in the spotlight and viewed as a hero are not exactly what we'd expect from the killer.

Really? The killer had urges to call the victims sister and taunt her and he acted upon those urges. It didn't get him caught so it may have increased his bravado. Often times SKs will interject themselves into the case somehow.

There are no coincidences in this case...Is there any information that exculpates CPH???? I haven't seen any.

&#8220;We hope that she is still alive. But it has also brought up this whole investigation which I think, in my opinion, has been happening for years now, and might not have been ever looked into,&#8221; Karen Gambino said.

KAREN GAMBINO WATCHED CPH ERASE THE OAK BEACH SECURITY VIDEOS

It's been happening for years right across the street Karen!!!!! Why has karen gambino secretly been meeting with Tom canning inn the OBI parking lot since SG vanished. JUSTIN CANNING's comments about "SG's footprints in the sand have also never been explained

Wasn't it MP who told a detective she had a habit of running out of houses? Does anyone else back that up?

Nope...not correct redbird......and would you take the word of a human trafficker ? Pak is a liar too...

Wasn't it MP who told a detective she had a habit of running out of houses? Does anyone else back that up?

the detective who wrote the letter to Newsday said that "someone who previously worked with SG ...." he never said who. Not siting a source reduces the credibility in my opinion. The 100 million dollar question is why the SCPD want to discredit SG and discredit the idea that she was murdered. It's a difficult sales pitch to say the least, but a sucker is born every minute.

A reporter outside the Hackett home asked Barbara, "Would he ever hurt anyone?"

"No way. He's a great guy. The only thing he's guilty of is being late to dinner. We've never met her. We've never treated her. We don't treat rehab patients here," said Barbara.

Gilbert's mother reportedly claims Dr. Hackett, the former head of the county's emergency medical services, called her saying that he ran a halfway house and that Shannon was there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back