Letter mailed to forensic unit from unknown person

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think JB would've tried to disuade Casey from sending the note ? What would his motive have been to send it on to Lee ?

To get the body the he!! out of there and dumped in a better location. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Kronk found it before DC did.

If I remember, she showed up on the 15th with pics for LE to prove that it wasn't under water in August and that the body must have been moved there at a later date. If she was that set on disproving that the body wasn't there in Aug, why would she mail a letter basically giving LE a confession by KC? Or am I misunderstanding her involvement in this case because in all reality I haven't paid too much attention to JW.

Nope, I just really like throwing her under the bus when the chance arises because she was such a PITA. :D

I dislike when most get thrown under the bus, as you know only to well, but, she irks moi so I was circling back around for my own levity- sorry. :crazy:

Wait a second! What if it really was JW and she hand delivered it the same day she showed the pictures at the remains site? What am I missing here?
It wouldn't surprise me in the least. There were MANY who warned local media to steer clear of her. Those that printed statements soon backpeddled when they realized what they were dealing with.

Do you think JB would've tried to disuade Casey from sending the note ? What would his motive have been to send it on to Lee ?

If he read it and passed it on and it did contain specifics about the whereabouts of Caylee's remains, I think that would be cause for disbarment, as if the body was ever later proven to have been moved, he'd have some direct link back.

Uh-uh. Either he didn't read it before passing it on, or JB was not the delivery boy for a letter to Lee, IMO.

oohh duh!

I was under the impression that if it went through the court it was sealed. I guess I just assumed that because of Lee's jailhouse convo with KC when he said to send letters through the court to bypass JB. I had blond moment....duh..sawry!

No, I agree with you. I don't think outbound mail is read by jail authorities.

We need more everything...lol...we need the dang truth and the perp just needs to GIVE IT UP! Uh...but she never will. She'll take what happened to her grave. I'd put money on that!
I need to rest my eyes first.

To get the body the he!! out of there and dumped in a better location. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Kronk found it before DC did.

yea...that whole Karma thing is a biotch! Kronk finding the remains before DC could locate them.

Ok....here's my speculation on it.

It's weird that this pops up in the middle of a forensics report that has nothing to do with anything.

How about this theory. KC sent a letter to Lee A. describing exactly where she dumped the body. The letter is hand delivered to Lee via JB (possibly DC or JH). The letter is in the Hopespring house, it is shown to CA, she sends DC and JH on a mission to find the body on 11/15/08. Someone got a hold of the letter and photocopied it (maybe DC, more likely JH, maybe Mallory or even GA). They send the letter anonymously to OCSO and a person in the media (say Kathi B). OCSO calls KB and asks her to keep the letter quiet for a while (she complies cause she doesn't want her career going down in flames for one scoop). Now notice who JH went to with the tape....WFTV...legal analyst BIll Sheaffer. It all adds up, the only problem is proving it without seeing the letter.

That's my theory....tear it apart!
No small problem either. But, it could very well be the reason for the statement "Lee knows what he's done". But tell me again, who sends it anonymously to LE? or did it merely say "received" anonymously?

We need more everything...lol...we need the dang truth and the perp just needs to GIVE IT UP! Uh...but she never will. She'll take what happened to her grave. I'd put money on that!

I'm not a betting woman, but I would put money on that too!

If he read it and passed it on and it did contain specifics about the whereabouts of Caylee's remains, I think that would be cause for disbarment, as if the body was ever later proven to have been moved, he'd have some direct link back.

Uh-uh. Either he didn't read it before passing it on, or JB was not the delivery boy for a letter to Lee, IMO.

I can't imagine JB not reading EVERYTHING miss thang wrote.

I also don't see him risking disbarment for her, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Maybe she wrote it in their secret sibling code! :biggrin:

Been thinking about this for a few minutes though and wonder if KC would take that chance (telling Lee where the remains were in a letter - and to move them) and the chance at being caught? Of course, we're talking about a murderer here - one who took the chance of killing her daughter and disposing her remains in a wooded lot in her own neighborhood and then making up some eloborate zani nanny story.
I just don't know.

It isn't from KC to Lee through JB. She wasn't running letters through JB.

I going with GSJ to Lee re: I searched there in August and didn't see anything. Remember when she popped up after Caylee was found? IIRC she contacted Lee then.

Then there was RH, who was trying to sell a video of the area from a month ago and there was no water. Oops. Too bad he told the wrong guy and LP called the FBI right away.

Been thinking about this for a few minutes though and wonder if KC would take that chance (telling Lee where the remains were in a letter - and to move them) and the chance at being caught? Of course, we're talking about a murderer here - one who took the chance of killing her daughter and disposing her remains in a wooded lot in her own neighborhood and then making up some eloborate zani nanny story.
I just don't know.

I'd put money on DC being the method of delivery above all other likely scenarios.

And if JB didn't know about the letter until he saw one mentioned in the latest doc dump.... And he's sleuthing just like we are....

Well, that'd be enough to make me very angry at my client and maybe even ill.

Edited for one more detail - she did purchase stamps......

I also don't see him risking disbarment for her, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Not to go OT, but I think he's already skirted that line pretty closely by now with the case funding. We'll see how that pans out.

Well he does always seem to be one step behind, but yeah...I think he would definitely read any letter KC writes to other family members. Especially since KC "disobeyed" him when he went to NYC for that publicity tour and she had that last jailhouse visit from her parents when he prolly told her not to. He's definitely monitoring any correspondence she sends out. I seem to remember Cindy complaining about stuff she's given to Baez, or stuff she's told him, and he doesn't pass it on to KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart