Letter to Publix - can you think of anyone else?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't be there to help, but I'm real good at asking businesses to help. It's the least I can do. I just hope there's a positive response.

no luck yet, if anyone else can remeber the thread to look that would be great,. i look at most of all the even number threads. Im wondering if it was in the general discussion thread. does anybody remeber the exact date TES was here to search for the very first time? the date would help to look in the general discussion threads. tia

I can't be there to help, but I'm real good at asking businesses to help. It's the least I can do. I just hope there's a positive response.

I think you'll be surprised at the response you get.

I just sent a request to the Frito Lay distributorship in Orlando. They are really good about donations as well. Hope they contribute also.

no luck yet, if anyone else can remeber the thread to look that would be great,. i look at most of all the even number threads. Im wondering if it was in the general discussion thread. does anybody remeber the exact date TES was here to search for the very first time? the date would help to look in the general discussion threads. tia

Let me try to find it. I believe it was the middle to the end of August. I'm thinking the 28th was the day they called it off due to deep water.

I think it's great that you're willing to help, but if TES has someone already calling all these stores, it won't help to have other people calling too.

If it is okay, you might try calling the local bottling company directly. Often they are locally owned and are willing to help.

Do we know where they are going to be staged this time? I can call Zepherhills Water and probably get them to send a truck out fully stocked with water. Then we would just need ice...

My neighbor is a Publix Manager in East Orlando. He's going to be out of town that weekend, but I can ask them to donate a half crate or crate of gatorade type drinks. I can also ask him to donate ice.

Then I can pick it up in my SUV and take it to the staging area if I know where it is.

Great work, guys. Letting TES know is great too. Good job, Gram2. That will take a big load off them and give them much needed and appreciated support.

Way to go team!!
Oak

I think it's great that you're willing to help, but if TES has someone already calling all these stores, it won't help to have other people calling too.

If it is okay, you might try calling the local bottling company directly. Often they are locally owned and are willing to help.

This isn't the first time several of us have been around this block and those working on it have already been in touch with TES. The donations are welcome.

My neighbor is a Publix Manager in East Orlando. He's going to be out of town that weekend, but I can ask them to donate a half crate or crate of gatorade type drinks. I can also ask him to donate ice.

Then I can pick it up in my SUV and take it to the staging area if I know where it is.

Gatorade is really good for replenishing much needed potassium. Ice is always needed. Gigi2009 and Mr. Gigi brought a truckload of ice on the last 2 searches. It was like Christmas as it was sooooo hot.

Do we know where they are going to be staged this time? I can call Zepherhills Water and probably get them to send a truck out fully stocked with water. Then we would just need ice...

You can call TES at 1-877-270-9500 to get info.

Thanks, everyone, for pitching in.

GRAM2, You're thoughtful intentions and way of making a contribution in this search for Little Caylee is admirable. I participated in the Jessica Lunsford search and I can say all it took was one phone call to each of the supermarkets, Walmart and chain drug stores. The afternoon of the morning she was reported missing, the church she attended opened themselves up as a command center and all kinds of food, beverages, paper supplies, bug spray and so on were DELIVERED so generously by those retailers and that continued until she was located.
All the businesses/vendors need to know is where and what time to deliver the goods. Since you provided the proper contact number to them and TM was notified, I'm sure they are pleased you brought attention to the search effort.

It's so nice to see the people here get excited and moved to 'do the right thing .... Caylee is so worthy.

GRAM2, You're thoughtful intentions and way of making a contribution in this search for Little Caylee is admirable. I participated in the Jessica Lunsford search and I can say all it took was one phone call to each of the supermarkets, Walmart and chain drug stores. The afternoon of the morning she was reported missing, the church she attended opened themselves up as a command center and all kinds of food, beverages, paper supplies, bug spray and so on were DELIVERED so generously by those retailers and that continued until she was located.
All the businesses/vendors need to know is where and what time to deliver the goods. Since you provided the proper contact number to them and TM was notified, I'm sure they are pleased you brought attention to the search effort.

It's so nice to see the people here get excited and moved to 'do the right thing .... Caylee is so worthy.

Bless you. The Jessica Lunsford case broke my heart, much as the Caylee Anthony case has.

:applause: You Go Gram!!:applause:

Is there a local Krispy Kreme there for a sugar kick?:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back