Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have the pdf page #?

I am super busy today and it is killing me not to read these in real time. :banghead:

Thanks to everyone who can help! It will be late this afternoon before I get a chance to catch up. I hate not being able to attend parties. :mad:

Yeah... sorry about that (am at work) It's page 329.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0625/24039254.pdf

Page 229. Page seems to start in the middle of a letter. CA is beating the JG had opportunity horse, then mentions that Amy has a sister. And to pass it on to Jose if it seems relevant. Ohhh that makes me mad!

ETA: And reminds her there may be a hair belonging to Zanny in the hair straightener she gave Sgt Allen! Wish I knew a date on this one for sure....seems to with the envelope postmarked Oct 09

George's letters just break my heart.

he just cant let loose of the idea KC is his sweet lil 3 year old.

I think he somehow had caylee and KC mixed up in his memory.

Darn it. Almost all of my sympathy was drained for every single A family member. Ugh. But I'm sorry my heart bleeds for GA. In one letter I just read GA is BEGGING Casey to see them.

But on the same token they shouldn't be lying to the public that they can't see Casey because "they won't let them". There is no "they". Casey doesn't WANT to see them. For obvious reasons.

I still have no sympathy for Cindy. But I really do hear the pain in Georges letters.

pg. 15088-15090
So it must be KC's own decision to not see her family cause Cindy writes that Andrea Lyon says KC not seeing her family is the "worst thing that could happen" to her. CA says let the potential jurors see them say I love you or hear the mistruths about what has been done and said. Let the world see the blunder that was made!!
CA to KC-"as long as you are in jail then Caylee's not getting justice either!!"
gaah.gif

I'm getting a little chuckle out of all the pics and talk of all the stuff the fam is doing while Casey is sitting in jail and sending them to her. Going on cruises, gettin tats, goin to the beach, having parties, and eating pretty birthday cakes. But gosh darn it, we miss havin you here. Major burn!

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0625/24039254.pdf

pg. 246

Letter from Cindy:

"Oh one more thing did Zanny's mother work? There's a Gloria F. working for an entertainment company in Miami. Same age?"

Wow! Same age, really? And Cindy spelled it Zanny, not Zany. Wasn't it George who got bent out of shape about it being misspelled?

Letter 15103, page 198, dated March 25,2010, GA begs ICA to tell him why she's trying to destroy them all (this must refer to the alleged sexual abuse). See link below

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

Just watched K. Melich and she makes no mention of this letter. You are better than Fox. They have all George's letters up so far and they stop just short of this one.

For Lee's birthday....

Next day at the Citrus Bowl we had tacos & peperoni rolls & Louisiana yummy.

I bet Casey made her "angry face" when she read this. I swear there is a passive aggresive thing going on with Cindy.

But I can say this. It is nice to see that her family IS trying to reach out to her. CA's letters are obnoxious. She's trying to give Casey ideas about who to frame next. But even if George wasn't a very good father all the time he seems (key word seems) like he does love Casey. Which is so sad.

And how much do you want to bet that Casey never even reads the letters her family sends her????

I'm getting a little chuckle out of all the pics and talk of all the stuff the fam is doing while Casey is sitting in jail and sending them to her. Going on cruises, gettin tats, goin to the beach, having parties, and eating pretty birthday cakes. But gosh darn it, we miss havin you here. Major burn!
LOL. I had the same thought! I always figured them living the bella vita would burn her buns. Pretty amusing these A family dynamics!

ETA anyone know what the heck louisiana yummy is?

LOL. I had the same thought! I always figured them living the bella vita would burn her buns. Pretty amusing these A family dynamics!

ETA anyone know what the heck louisiana yummy is?

BBM

Everything that comes out of that state!

except the seafood...soon:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back