Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seriously, that was a great fictional read on a hot day.

Sorry, I am not buying any of the bullcarp coverup story they are selling as "Oh how much we love ICA and want her home to move with us and go to college to get a law degree" " read.

Does anyone think the A clan would write anything to ICA about how they truly feel? They know from past experience and the court hearings that all mail and video visitation is subject to public release and from BC explaining it to them as well as AL and JB.

They have to write, not because they want to but because AL says it good for ICA. They are not floating down that river of denial at all. They know exactly what they are doing and why they are writing. They want and need the public to view them as grieving people and to distance themselves from any involvement, as in coverup and/or blame. (Note for CA; it isn't working.) Nothing new about them not liking JB and CA liking AL because CA can speak manipulator to manipulator language and have a meeting of the minds on who runs the show. Each think they do (that will be a showdown I don't want to miss come penalty time next year).

LA and MP are so far deep into this coverup, they made the transition to the dark side the evening of July 15, 2008. LA will wish he actually was in the films instead of it being the story of his adult life which will be stranger than fiction. I now more than before, want to read MPs depos and interviews.

I couldn't go on reading the "you don't know" me letters. Guess I will never understand what drives some people to do these things, but if it makes them happy and doesn't harm anyone, well ok then.

The best laugh I had, and of course while drinking coffee, was GA's plea many times to her to get her license papers signed and back to JB so GA can file it within the timeframe so ICA doesn't have to retake the driving test. Huh :waitasec: the man doesn't want to forge her signature, yet will lie UNDER OATH without blinking an eye to protect himself and the family unit. :loser:

I can hardly believe how cold she was to her family. Refusing to see them or even write to them.

Their letters are very sad IMO

George begs Casey to let him visit her in person. Says who cares about the media.

....but anyone else thinking these letters sound a bit "strange".....if A's are desperate for any attention from Casey, why would George start a letter commenting on her weight gain and suggesting she exercise more?

Do we actually KNOW that George ACTUALLY wrote these letters? Have we ever seen GA's handwriting for comparison??

You've answered your own question, yes, it is George's handwriting, we've seen it before. Yes, they talk very strangely to each other.

I'm also thinking all this talk about possible Caylee sightings (in 2010!) and yakking about pictures they've never seen before with her wearing a shirt similar to the one found with her remains is all part of Cindy's "Save Casey At All Cost" plan. She's hoping it can be used as part of KC's defense. :rolleyes: It's definitely NOT funny what she's trying to do to Jesse when she knows Casey is the perp. :shakehead:

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0625/24039254.pdf

pg. 244 pdf
Letter from Cindy:

"Dad and I are thinking of moving when you come home. I'm hoping Andrea can get you into her law school, if that is something you are still considering.

Please reach out to me through Jose."

Ok I am now and forever convinced Cindy is truly delusional and in deep denial. And with Cindy living in LaLa land, it explains Casey's frame of mind. Jmo.

Transscribed by me

Thursday
March, 25, 2010
Casey Marie
Where do I begin???
Well met with Jose and Cheney Mason on Wednesday March 24th.
Jose in Cheney Mason's office delivered me disturbing news and asked me 2 heartbreaking questions?
You know what 2 question he asked, and I am num.....
Why, why also distroy Lee...
Why, why also distroy Mom...
Why, why also distroy me, your family...
Why, why also distroy Caylee Marie...
After all I have tried, sacrificed, continued to have you, my daughter, why???
Continually coming to court, continually wanting to see you, why???

The best laugh I had, and of course while drinking coffee, was GA's plea many times to her to get her license papers signed and back to JB so GA can file it within the timeframe so ICA doesn't have to retake the driving test. Huh :waitasec: the man doesn't want to forge her signature, yet will lie UNDER OATH without blinking an eye to protect himself and the family unit. :loser:

Snipped for space.......

BBM and ITA!

What made me sad was to read that Shirley isn't doing well and is thinking about going into the assisted living center. That breaks my heart.

Wow, just wow. I just HAD to read this crap before starting a 2600 mile trip. Shame on me and shame on YOU Casey for not cherishing that beautiful daughter you had.

Pdf page 281

Mallory says her and Lee have a house with a backyard for her dogs. He's warming up to the dogs.......

Well Mal, I hope to heck he's nicer to your dogs than he was to another dog I know of! Does he dump out their water too? Seriously, has Mal seen that video????

And whenever any of them talk about Lee's turtle, all I can think of is........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y[/ame]

After one year of Casey being in jail (Sept 2009), Cindy says Jose can't "give you or read you my letters anymore". So, um, why did it take an entire year for it to be stopped? Jose knew he wasn't supposed to play their private courier. Shouldn't he be reprimanded for breaking jailhouse rules? :furious: Unbelievable what these people get away with.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24041727/detail.html

For Lee's birthday....

Next day at the Citrus Bowl we had tacos & peperoni rolls & Louisiana yummy.

I bet Casey made her "angry face" when she read this. I swear there is a passive aggresive thing going on with Cindy.

I bet along with her "angry face" came the "I'm so frushtrated" yell! :innocent:

Seriously, that was a great fictional read on a hot day.

Sorry, I am not buying any of the bullcarp coverup story they are selling as "Oh how much we love ICA and want her home to move with us and go to college to get a law degree" " read.

Does anyone think the A clan would write anything to ICA about how they truly feel? They know from past experience and the court hearings that all mail and video visitation is subject to public release and from BC explaining it to them as well as AL and JB.

They have to write, not because they want to but because AL says it good for ICA. They are not floating down that river of denial at all. They know exactly what they are doing and why they are writing. They want and need the public to view them as grieving people and to distance themselves from any involvement, as in coverup and/or blame. (Note for CA; it isn't working.) Nothing new about them not liking JB and CA liking AL because CA can speak manipulator to manipulator language and have a meeting of the minds on who runs the show. Each think they do (that will be a showdown I don't want to miss come penalty time next year).

LA and MP are so far deep into this coverup, they made the transition to the dark side the evening of July 15, 2008. LA will wish he actually was in the films instead of it being the story of his adult life which will be stranger than fiction. I now more than before, want to read MPs depos and interviews.

I couldn't go on reading the "you don't know" me letters. Guess I will never understand what drives some people to do these things, but if it makes them happy and doesn't harm anyone, well ok then.

Bolds by me...I don't wanna be his cheerleader cause I don't get him sometimes, I really don't, but....

As you pointed out, CA & GA have (contrived) things they want to say to KC-Lee apparently does not. He locked his door and did not talk about KC with CA & GA, he won't talk about her with Mallory.
I feel compelled to back off of Lee for the time being. He is going to lose his sister, who I despise, but his heart has to be broken. And for all we know he has some anger he is dealing with, too. Lee went to the point he could get away with on behalf of his family's deepest hopes that KC did not kill Caylee, and then he stopped. He does not continue to pull the garbage his parents pull, he worked with police until it did no good either way. There are phone calls out there that he made directly to police, unbeknownst to his parents, keeping them abreast of the family's activities and assuring them that he was trying to keep them informed on how much progress he can make with his sister. He is eager for her to get out of jail so he can work her, and he calls LE to tell them this. (I don't have a link to just that call, the link I have has many audio listings. I think it was a call to Yuri).

Mallory's letter is a little too much goodness for me, it was a little too pro-active on behalf of her boyfriend that does not even write KC himself.

The missing link is what we are not hearing Lee say. If he goes to trial and spews his parents' (CA mostly) garbage, he's on my s'list again. If he goes to court and is hesitant, uncomfortable, talks funny, or giggles while he is helping put KC away, he will have redeemed himself as much as a brother can.

Has anyone seen this letter yet? From Cindy... stating she received bad news from Jose/Mason??

ETA: Page 329 (sorry about that...)

There was a doc dump on the 23rd March, the sexual abuse allegations regarding Lee and GA were in the letters released on that date- she reproves Casey and asks Why destroy Lee? , so there is no doubt in my mind that CA knows the allegations are entirely false, just another despicable defense ploy which Casey is happy to go along with...

After one year of Casey being in jail (Sept 2009), Cindy says Jose can't "give you or read you my letters anymore". So, um, why did it take an entire year for it to be stopped? Jose knew he wasn't supposed to play their private courier. Shouldn't he be reprimanded for breaking jailhouse rules? :furious: Unbelievable what these people get away with.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24041727/detail.html

I suspect that around then it became absolutely clear to the jail officials that that is what was going on. Remember they have to be very careful when dealing with attorney client issues. Around then someone probably finally dropped the hammer on JB that they knew he was couriering letters and it either would stop or he would lose his privileges and the jailers would start searching him on entry.

Didn't Cindy or George admit to the letters carried by JB in one of their depositions? Was that around this time?

I know! Sign the card, hurry up, there's a deadline. You'll have to retake all the tests if it expires. Gee, George, do you really think THAT's Casey's biggest problem? :rolleyes:

Can we say 'clueless'? :crazy:

There's also the little problem of her giving a false address on that license. Bet he never thought of that one. She no longer officially resides on Hopespring Drive. :doh:

There was a doc dump on the 23rd March, the sexual abuse allegations regarding Lee and GA were in the letters released on that date- she reproves Casey and asks Why destroy Lee? , so there is no doubt in my mind that CA knows the allegations are entirely false, just another despicable defense ploy which Casey is happy to go along with...

I think that letter was written by George because he writes "why also destroy Mom."

George has not attended the last couple of Casey's court hearings, IIRC.
I think the sex abuse accusations from KC changed everything for George. It doesn't seem to have affected Cindy at all though. She's still attending the hearings and making goo-goo eyes at KC.

I thought we were not supposed to attack the victims's family?

If I am not mistaken, the poster's comments regarding needing a license to attend law school were in reference to CA's mention in a letter of Casey possibly attending De Paul? :waitasec:

Bolds by me...I don't wanna be his cheerleader cause he's a weirdo to me, I really don't, but....

As you pointed out, CA & GA have (contrived) things they want to say to KC-Lee apparently does not. He locked his door and did not talk about KC with CA & GA, he won't talk about her with Mallory.
I feel compelled to back off of Lee for the time being. He is going to lose his sister, who I despise, but his heart has to be broken. And for all we know he has some anger he is dealing with, too. Lee went to the point he could get away with on behalf of his family's deepest hopes that KC did not kill Caylee, and then he stopped. He does not continue to pull the garbage his parents pull, he worked with police until it did no good either way. There are phone calls out there that he made directly to police, unbeknownst to his parents, keeping them abreast of the family's activities and assuring them that he was trying to keep them informed on how much progress he can make with his sister. He is eager for her to get out of jail so he can work her, and he calls LE to tell them this. (I don't have a link to just that call, the link I have has many audio listings. I think it was a call to Yuri).

Mallory's letter is a little too much goodness for me, it was a little too pro-active on behalf of her boyfriend that does not even write KC himself.

The missing link is what we are not hearing Lee say. If he goes to trial and spews his parents' (CA mostly) garbage, he's on my s'list again. If he goes to court and is hesitant, uncomfortable, talks funny, or giggles while he is helping put KC away, he will have redeemed himself as much as a brother can.

No problem. We just see him in different light settings. After two years, I firmly feel if Lee was going to change he would have done it by now. Being away from the clutches of CA for a while now hasn't changed him to do the right thing and go to the SAs office and sing like a canary and be damned with his personal consequences of those actions.

MP is a woman who is clinging to a disaster of Biblical Proportions (thanks to TWA, I love this saying now). If one could build a life on wishes and hopes, we would all live in mansions. Unfortunately we don't. Running away from it won't make it disappear.

Life is NOT a do-over, nor is it a rehearsal for lifes struggles people. There is no gray area between right and wrong when it comes to someones life. Ask Caylee as she didn't get to experience life as a child, to grow into adulthood.

All the A clan stole Caylee's life from her. Lee was/is no exception. He has chosen to maintain his silence.

I know! Sign the card, hurry up, there's a deadline. You'll have to retake all the tests if it expires. Gee, George, do you really think THAT's Casey's biggest problem? :rolleyes:

Can we say 'clueless'? :crazy:

There's also the little problem of her giving a false address on that license. Bet he never thought of that one. She no longer officially resides on Hopespring Drive. :doh:

Could this be some kind of coded message, George was sending to, Casey?
I am suspicious about everything when it comes to these people

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missnurse09