Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I apologize if this has been discussed already, but I haven't had time to read whole thread. Anyway my question is, aren't letters sent to inmates private? I realize that LE can read them or what not, but can they be made public???? I'd be really surprised if so! TIA

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Thanks...and promise...last OT...but Cindy being out on the road opens up a whole lot of other possibilities. JMO

Seems that ICA would have been a little more hesitant to return to the house after CA had left for work ... just on the odd chance that CA would stop by the house at some point during the day while she was out and about on business calls.

Here's a link to Gentiva's open positions, job duties and qualifications - I didn't find any for "Nurse Case Manager," but they do have Registered Nurse Team Leaders and Care Team Leaders. Just FYI.

http://www.gentiva.com/careers/search_jobs/index.php
BBM. Copied this from the criterion for an RN in Home Health for Gentiva. Note that Case Management is one of the Keywords:

• Admit patients to services and complete clinical documentation.
  • Assess individual status and care / instruction needed by the patient.
  • Confer with physician to develop the initial plan of treatment based on physician’s orders and initial patient assessment.
  • Provide hands-on care, case management and evaluation of the care plan, and education of the patient utilizing Gentiva Care Notes. Revise plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, med surg, Oasis, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care

Ironically, this position is available in Florida. Is Port St. Lucie anywhere near Orlando?

This reminds me of Cindy and Casey's letters.
According to Ryan, Jesse, Amy and Tony Cindy absolutely has done this jabing and belittling, always.
She told Ryan he would be wise to stay away from her daughter as she is a sociopath. She asked Jesse what do you want to marry her for she didn't even graduate high school? She continued, "She can't even take care of Caylee, I provide and care for Caylee! " She gave Amy an earful about Casey on the car ride to Tonys and it had nothing to include I believe in my daughter. She stormed into Tony's and told the boys I sure hope you are rich because she has likely stole you blind! Can you just imagine what she used to say to Casey behind closed doors? The neighbor said Cindy was known as ***** , and Casey certainly was, that often you could hear the pair of them yelling and it was ugly, knock down , drag outs. That crap she told LE about I never raise my voice to my children, I never needed to.....that was a lie of biblical proportions. Sometimes you can reduce someone, especially a kid, down to zero so very much that eventually as some of you have wisely pointed out, they give up and stop trying figuring what does it matter.
Cindy is troubled with some wounds that are deep and she is acting out with these behaviors. It is beyond me to understand. The only thing I do know about this I learned from my Gram when a girl was bullying me when I was a kid. I kept crying asking why is she soooo mean? My Gram told me the simplest answer, "Inside she is very , very hurt. She hurts so much she stays mad. Let's pray for her to feel better, then she'll act better, you'll see."
I sure wish Casey could have been raised by someone like my grandmother. The Casey we have in front of us was not made in a day. We always wonder why she didn't just go get a job, even a waitress job, move in with a room-mate to share expenses. I realize now she did not have the confidence to do it, she was and remains emotionally crippled. The jury is gonna hear all about it in the penalty phase and no way is she getting the death penalty. We all have a friend, co worker or maybe even a mom that has a little of Cindy in them. If the jury buys that it was not premeditated, she'll be convicted on one of the lesser charges. She'll blame Cindy for her sentence. She'll blame her, forever.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4[/ame]

Cindy "You blame me that you're sitting in the jail? Blame yourself, honey. If you wouldn't have told them lies you wouldn't be there. If you would have just told the truth!" This from the mom that laughs with Casey and Tracey that she gave the Federal Agent the wrong toothbrush and should have given the one she uses on the dogs.

Little Caylee was like a play doll in that family. A doll you can look at and imagine not a real child, imo, and she had no way of knowing the family responsibility they were putting on her as what Cindy described as "Caylee was out salvation, all of ours" in a letter she wrote to Casey.

Sorry Oakley. Did not mean to be so demonstrative at all.

"Could it be that Casey, growing up with the insanity in her home, felt it was more 'humane' for Caylee to be 'in heaven' than to be raised by Cindy (who was threatening her with taking custody?) "

KC is a sociopath. She does not care about the humanity of her child at all. She has no humanity. She has no feelings. She cannot feel and that is why she is able to say goodbye to her father and leave and then kill her child - then come back to the house, steal money several times, etc. etc. And the more that Cindy and George defend her, the smarter she thinks she is. If anything, as she said to one of the girls in jail, "now she knows how it feels". She did not want Cindy to have this child. So I can be free and also spite the chit out of my mother. She says to Lee "maybe I am a spiteful *****". This is intentional hatred for the mother and Cindy knows it but cannot come to terms with it so she defends her daughter because Cindy cannot swallow that pill that this was done to get rid of the child and to spite her mother. Greek tragedy any way you look at it.

I read Richard Grund's interview and he says he doesn't think KC is smart enough to do this alone. My question is what has she done that is smart. NOTHING, zero, nada. If she were a psychopath, she would have planned this better. She would have drown her in the pool and said it was an accident, but she is a sociopath and to her own detriment, she does things that she WANTS at the moment.

Do not forget she steals Amy's money. She is on camera for the world to see and yet she still does it. Now if you have just killed your child, you do not put yourself all over the place by writing bad checks because as soon as that is found out, everyone will be thinking well maybe she killed her daughter. But she does not think that far ahead. She is incapable of doing that.

I hope you have a great evening and please excuse my first reply - did not mean to be rude.

Again I agree with all you have said. Casey sure does seem to fit the characteristics of a sociopath. She is also quite narcissistic, as is the entire family. She doesn't seem to have a conscience but I am not so sure she has 'no feelings' at all. Perhaps I am attributing her with more 'human' qualities than she is capable of, as it is difficult to conceive of someone having no feelings at all. But the quote she made (in my original post that you commented on) has me thinking that she might have had Cindy in mind. Also, I know many have said that she 'does not think that far ahead.' I have seen that in her, but it also seems there was some forethought and planning in the manner in which Caylee was murdered, i.e., computer searches, having the duct tape handy etc. The alleged fight might have hastened what she had in mind for a long time it seems. Anyhow, I don't have all the answers and am trying to make sense of this mess like everyone else. No offense taken, and you have a great night too.

Each of the A clan have feelings. Only for themselves and how they can advance their position at any given moment.

If ICA had feelings of anything but hatred for CA, she would allow her to visit. ICA feels only hatred for CA as much as CA hates ICA. Only difference is ICA doesn't care who knows it. CA is only concerned about appearances and the need to manipulate others into believing CA loves ICA. Quite the opposite is written in these letters. Ya don't even have to read between the lines to understand how much CAs hatred has grown each passing day.

Yet, CAs personality is compelled to continue the charades she has played all her life.

As SP told it to YM, ICA hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, and I will add that CA loves herself more than she cared for anyone else.

Personally none of the A clan are capable of love regardless of how many times they write the word down on paper or mouth the words. It isn't in their wiring of brain cells.

page 171
Jan 31, 2010

Casey I don't want to upset you but I keep getting messages from someone that is claiming Caylee is alive & in New York specifically the Bronx or Manhatten. Said Zani is there with her half brother (Hector) she supposedly was/has been in California since at least Nov 2008. Same area we got that tip that Caylee was in New Port Beach Nov 2008.
I've sent Mort the info. I hope he follows up on it. He's about the only one I trust. I still believe you are being framed and need so desperately to prove it. I pray everyday for something to come out so you can come back home.

I've read this a little differently, not that Cindy believes Caylee is alive (evidenced by her opening remark). It is an attempt to link the current letters with some old 'tips'.
Note the dates are Nov 2008.......Cindy is 'trying' to tell Casey that the real killer (zani according to Cindy) held Caylee in New Port Beach (Nov 08) then killed her and dumped the body on Hopespring Dr. (to frame Casey)
Casey was in jail at this time so it couldn't be her precious self could it????

Not so much deluded, more like clutching at straws. Of course it doesn't match with Time of death or other evidence......but Cindy is up the proverbial creek, not only without a paddle, but without a canoe either.

I wish it wasn't so OT or I'd share some personal and current events that would compare (and sadly not too much of a contrast) my own mother and sociopathic brother with Cindy and Casey......this case has been an eye opener for me.

Shifting a bit here, but what about the professional background of Cindy A. Is she an RN with a college degree? Anybody know about her education? This family is strikingly uneducated so I wonder about her qualifications.

Shifting a bit here, but what about the professional background of Cindy A. Is she an RN with a college degree? Anybody know about her education? This family is strikingly uneducated so I wonder about her qualifications.
She would have to be to be employed by Gentiva. That is one of their requirements:
Qualifications
• Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
• A minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
• Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
• Home Health experience a plus
• Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills

She would have to be to be employed by Gentiva. That is one of their requirements:
Qualifications
• Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
• A minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
• Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
• Home Health experience a plus
• Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills

Associate is a two-year community college degree. Thank you LinasK.

I wish I still had the book about this case - the one Diane Fanning wrote because it stated which college Cindy went to and what her level of education was. I passed the book onto a friend and don't have it anymore. Otherwise, I'd look up the info and post it. I bet it's out there somewhere on the internet.

I wish I still had the book about this case - the one Diane Fanning wrote because it stated which college Cindy went to and what her level of education was. I passed the book onto a friend and don't have it anymore. Otherwise, I'd look up the info and post it. I bet it's out there somewhere on the internet.

According to page 72 of the book...it says that Cindy was educated at Trumbull Memorial Hospital where she earned her degree as a registered nurse.

Again I agree with all you have said. Casey sure does seem to fit the characteristics of a sociopath. She is also quite narcissistic, as is the entire family. She doesn't seem to have a conscience but I am not so sure she has 'no feelings' at all. Perhaps I am attributing her with more 'human' qualities than she is capable of, as it is difficult to conceive of someone having no feelings at all. But the quote she made (in my original post that you commented on) has me thinking that she might have had Cindy in mind. Also, I know many have said that she 'does not think that far ahead.' I have seen that in her, but it also seems there was some forethought and planning in the manner in which Caylee was murdered, i.e., computer searches, having the duct tape handy etc. The alleged fight might have hastened what she had in mind for a long time it seems. Anyhow, I don't have all the answers and am trying to make sense of this mess like everyone else. No offense taken, and you have a great night too.

I'm with ya. I think Casey feels.. just differently then "normal" people do. She plans too, she just doesn't plan for the possibility of getting caught- she never had to. Everyone accepted her excuses ansd silly stories no matter how poor so she didn't have to come up with any legit ones. Even Jesse went along with the "you are the father" trick when they weren't even together when she got pregnant!

Cindy's letters show that she is choosing to live in a state of denial. She knows the truth but it's easier to go thru her life and pretend that it is possible for a different outcome. Caylee is alive and Casey will come home. I can't help but feel extremely sorry for her. I hope that Mallory and Lee get married and have a baby fairly soon. A new grandchild is going to be the only way Cindy can heal. It won't replace Caylee but it will give her joy again.

Yikes! That is scary! I don't know what is with Mallory that she is still around, but, the idea of having a grandchild of GA and CA is just .... words fail me.

That poor child.

I still can't believe that after all the "proof" that JB was smuggling letters and contraband in that he didn't even have his hand slapped. The Fla Bar seems to have given him a pass on several things. What's up with that. Sorry - a little off topic, but I can't wrap my brain around the fact that he's committed several no no's, but the only thing he's really gotten in trouble for (if you can call it that) is false advertising on his website (or something like that).

This really bugs me as well. And then there is the list of courtroom rules Judge Perry issued that CA and JB are ignoring right and left and not one thing has happened. CA's gum and texting in court. JB's texting. The passing of mail to ICA during court. What on earth is up with letting them do these things and nothing happens. Why on earth does the Judge have rules if he won't enforce them? Tis a mystery to me.

Today, I was listening to the Jail visit between KC and GA on August 3, 2008. At one point during the video visit GA asked KC if Jose had told her of some the other possibilities and what to expect. She said yes.

THen GA referred to "when I did what I did" and said he wouldn't go into specifics...that the decisions were made in the judges chambers before you even walked into the courtroom.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

I am sorry I did not record the minute / second.....but it was in Part 1 of the visit I linked above.

WHOA! That is REALLY interesting. I wonder if GA has a record either in FL or most likely in Ohio?

Has anyone looked into this?

I think he was likely referring to the fight he had with his dad.

If it was just a fight with his dad, why would anything need to be worked in chambers? That is the part that struck me.

For those of you who read Fanning's book, does she discuss GA's background and all in any detail?

Thanks!

If it was just a fight with his dad, why would anything need to be worked in chambers? That is the part that struck me.

For those of you who read Fanning's book, does she discuss GA's background and all in any detail?

Thanks!

According to Cindy's brother, Rick, it was not just a fight. He claims that George threw his own father through a plate-glass window. I have never seen anything proving this, but I believe this is what most are assuming could be the cause of legal trouble for George. If true, it was in Ohio many years ago before the Anthonys moved to Florida and as far as I know George has never had any legal problems in Florida.

According to Cindy's brother, Rick, it was not just a fight. He claims that George threw his own father through a plate-glass window. I have never seen anything proving this, but I believe this is what most are assuming could be the cause of legal trouble for George. If true, it was in Ohio many years ago before the Anthonys moved to Florida and as far as I know George has never had any legal problems in Florida.

Hmmm, yes, I recall reading that somewhere as well. I wonder, if he was charged and convicted would that make him have to resign as LE? Would a misdemeanor assault do it, or would it take a felony.

This is very interesting. As I said, I recall reading about throwing his father through a window (at a car dealership the father owned as I recall) but not that there were criminal charges/father pressed charges. GA's reference to a court case while talking to ICA sure is interesting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back