Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Computer searches about missing children were after Caylee went "missing"...chloroform for knocking out Caylee...household weapons...ya got me there. But, Cindy probably has a very good explanation.

I never saw that. My info is the contrary - that casey actually searched missing kids sites in March before Caylee disappeared. http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html
Did I miss something? TIA!!!

I never saw that. My info is the contrary - that casey actually searched missing kids sites in March before Caylee disappeared. http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html
Did I miss something? TIA!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3411077&postcount=24"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Myth Busters and Facts *LIST ONLY* NO DISCUSSION NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

BBM
ITA I think that is why Cindy can make KC get upset and emotional as seen in jailhouse videos and from what she writes to Robyn. IMO- KC loves her mother-she just doesn't LIKE her mother ALOT!!

ita. :blowkiss:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR POINTING THE LETTER OUT.

When are they going to get it through their heads that Casey is a sociopath and has no feelings whatsoever - it is no problem for her to say whatever she "thinks" she has to at the time or "wants" to at the time.

His letter is comin in to court - no doubt.

He out and out asks here why she destroyed Caylee Marie. That is an intentional question - he is furious that she would accuse him of sexual abuse and the very last line he writes in the very short letter is "why destroy Caylee". In other words you are a murderer. Fascinating stuff.

I have had a lot going on from a tragic death to a suicide attempt by a dear friend so I am not up to date on any of the new docs but reading about this letter from GA only reinforces my belief that he is the most stand up person in that family. Are there any letters from LA?

I have had a lot going on from a tragic death to a suicide attempt by a dear friend so I am not up to date on any of the new docs but reading about this letter from GA only reinforces my belief that he is the most stand up person in that family. Are there any letters from LA?

No, there are no letters from Lee, but his girlfriend Mallory wrote to KC. The family wrote that Lee is having a really hard time coping and refuses to talk about KC or Caylee.

So sorry about your hardships. Praying things get more peaceful.

Quote Respect Luv4kids :)

I am with ya...I am confused. From Casey's letters to Robyn(in the beginning)she is says she misses her "momma, mommy" and speaks like she is right on top of what is going on with the family. Of course that could be just jose giving her info and she was never writing back. If she never wrote back, all the "i love my mamma" stuff could have been for Robyn's sake, Casey's ability to take on other people's ideas, and if Robyn was speaking of love and contact between her and her family Casey might have just been fitting in.

But, other letters Casey is done with her family. She feels they have betrayed her, especially Cindy. ???

From George and Cindy's letters it seems that Casey did not write to them. I agree with WSers who say the letters seem one sided, like they were not responding to actual letters sent by Casey. And, from what I have read, I think George shows the most that they were not getting the contact from Casey they wanted.

We know Casey canceled a meeting with George. I don't think she wanted to speak to her parents. Some have said it was JB that wanted her not to contact her parents, but some say that AL would want it to look like her family supported her...or some say it is better if it looks like they are bad parents so that AL can use that to save Casey from the DP.

I know if I read more, I will understand what is going on more...but from my reading of as late...I am confused. We have a thread called "the rift between the family" where WS was discussing whether or not the whole "letter" passing between Cindy and George to Casey was/is all a part of the plan of the defense. Who knows? No really, I am asking...does anyone understand this: cause I don't.

TIA.

...js...
I don't think we'll ever be able to figure out what's going on.

trying to figure out what goes thru the heads of anyone in that family is pointless.

imagine a nearly 5 year old caylee, growing up in that mess now

If only there was some way to get depos from Tinker and Tilly-what tales they could tell!!:croc:

I am so sorry for your loss! :hug:

If only there was some way to get depos from Tinker and Tilly-what tales they could tell!!:croc:

laughmouth.gif

She probably has days she likes them and days (because of their actions IMO) she doesn't. In a borderlines (what I believe Casey's major "issue" is) head a person is all good one day (or moment, for that matter) and all bad the next.
Not to mention some days Cindy's the sweet loving mother who backs her daughter 100% and then others she's dropping off clothes too small, promising to drop other clothes off and then ignoring Jose's calls... she does many things that her daughter has every right to be angry with her about. It's hard to like a Cindy every day. I think she just expresses in those letters what she's feeling at that moment.

IMO

Hi and thanks OLG - you always explain things in a clear way.

It's weird too because CA seems to have been the dependable one (kept a job, did her best to pay the bills) but she doesn't keep her word to KC. I wonder if she's always been wishy-washy - like I love Caylee and love taking care of her but not today even though I told you yesterday I would take care of her today but afterall she is your child. I do resent taking care of Caylee everyday oh no not really - ya know?

Is CA borderline or is KC iyo? Oh, I reread your post and see you meant that KC is probably borderline.

It's weird too because CA seems to have been the dependable one (kept a job, did her best to pay the bills) but she doesn't keep her word to KC. I wonder if she's always been wishy-washy - like I love Caylee and love taking care of her but not today even though I told you yesterday I would take care of her today but afterall she is your child. I do resent taking care of Caylee everyday oh no not really - ya know?

Is CA borderline or is KC iyo? Oh, I reread your post and see you meant that KC is probably borderline.

Think TREE.....APPLE.....thump...... There it is...not too far.. jmo

Regarding the possibility of KC blaming GA for killing Caylee; as unlikely as it sounds, it does happen. The Anne Marie Fahey case was very big around here. Thomas Capano was on trial for her murder. During the trial, the defense suddenly "admitted" that Capano had been there but it was his OTHER mistress who got jealous and shot Fahey. It was very lame and an obvious SODDI defense. However, he had to take the stand in order to claim this, and I can't see KC taking the stand. So I guess they could be cooking up something like this but can't see how they'll do it.

Sorry to comment on this so late. I'm way, WAY behind. But I just had to comment on this. I SO hope and pray they'll be stupid enough to put her on the stand. Maybe as a last resort?

Call me selfish, but I would so enjoy seeing her squirm, wiggle and dig her own grave even deeper. Kinda like she did when busted in the halls of Universal on her fake job, but on a much bigger, grander, EPIC scale. Ohh... I'm virtually rubbing my hands and salivating in hopeful anticipation.

Did ya notice my "I have no clue" quote in the psychopath check list? LOL :crazy: Anyway, I think they both have huge borderline traits...

Sorry to comment on this so late. I'm way, WAY behind. But I just had to comment on this. I SO hope and pray they'll be stupid enough to put her on the stand. Maybe as a last resort?

Call me selfish, but I would so enjoy seeing her squirm, wiggle and dig her own grave even deeper. Kinda like she did when busted in the halls of Universal on her fake job, but on a much bigger, grander, EPIC scale. Ohh... I'm virtually rubbing my hands and salivating in hopeful anticipation.

No kidding! and then she'd get off the stand and look around wondering why nobody seems to believe her!

So many thoughts...so little time -

I hope AZ runs across this because I think she would agree with some of Lillian Glass' assessments. I, too, agree that some are food for thought.

First, I'd like to point out that though GA did not deny the claims outright in his "Why?" letter, he AND Cindy have denied these allegations publically. George, I believe twice when asked about them. In addition BC released a statement confirming that George and Lee both said the allegations were false and had no idea why Casey would accuse them. Although, heh...all of them lie and CA lives in denial and cover-up mode, so who really knows???

I did not interpret the adjective "heartbreaking" George used in his letter the same way Ms. Glass did. If I was wrongly accused by someone I loved dearly - not to mention my own daughter who I had stood by despite my grief and belief that she was truly guilty - it would break my heart, too. It would not have to mean that she spilled some family secret to be heartbreaking for me. She does offer some good replacement adjectives, however I suspect George just spoke from the heart w/o referencing a thesaurus.

Also, I believe the word was num (sic), not mum. I think he just misspelled numb, leaving off the 'b'. fwiw, I, too, would be numb if I were wrongly accused by my daughter for the reasons stated above. Not only numb, but pissed off to the max. :snooty: Plus, I think I'd see this train heading toward me setting me up as a mitigating factor during the penalty phase. I'm thinking George is reassessing just how willing he is to lie down on the tracks. I mean, really. Pretty serious charges that would destroy your reputation if you were truly innocent and that would be where I'd draw the line for sure. (I would have drawn it much sooner, but then again, I have a spine.)

I think George tried to choose his words carefully (granted he didn't do such a great job) and be brief as possible while expressing his hurt and outrage in re. Casey's allegations. I think he was conscious that this letter could be released to the public so he didn't want to be too specific as to totally destroy her defense. And the more I think about it, I really, really believe that Cindy had no clue he sent this letter. She would have hit the roof and I think he knew that, but for George, he HAD to say something. Frankly, if he is innocent of the sexual abuse allegations, I don't blame him a bit. I would have said much worse. lol

Oh, and I don't usually ever comment on spelling/grammar, but Lillian Glass is a professional body language expert who opines on her own website - someone PLEASE link that woman to dictionary.com.

Great post and insight, as usual, Beach!

As a sidenote to the bold above fwiw (since it's not relevant to anything important), but I've read that Dr. Glass is dyslexic. Thus the many misspellings. No excuse for not using spellcheck or having someone proof her writings, however. :)

I really, really believe that Cindy had no clue he sent this letter. She would have hit the roof and I think he knew that, but for George, he HAD to say something.

[snipped by me]

I agree - there's no way that she would have ever "let" him send that letter, if she'd known! That wouldn't be in keeping with the "perfect" family persona.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur
Back